ANTHONY LYNN ASSIST. HEAD COACH AND RUNNING BACKS COACH FOR BUFFALO BILLS

jeaniec

NOOOOO!

Make it stop. It was a good thing that Rex to the Bills made us 2-0 before the season even starts but if the Bills go this far south they'll never take out the Fins or the Pats for us along the way. We need to support Rex, steer him clear from the Jets coaching staff so we can go 7-7 the rest of the way and eke out a wildcard.

SAR I

Wow.  Big loss for the Jets.  /sarcasm

Do the Bills ownership really think that by hiring the staff that missed the playoffs for four straight years with the Jets that they are somehow going to turn things around?  If so, then the Bills fans are have a long road in front of them if the owners can be steered away from their #1 candidate by someone who only had one 10+ win season.

Jeanie. These are bad things.

Is it bad for the Jets or the Bills.  Also,  if you want to get a good laugh about the Patriots deflating the balls,  joined Bills Mafia on Facebook.  The pictures and comments are hysterical.  Best I've seen in a long time.  

As much as I hate the Bills (mainly because they are in the AFC East), I really, really really feel sorry for their fans.

So, let's bring the coaching staff to those same Buffalo Bills that beat us 38-3 after having 2 weeks 2 freakin weeks to prepare for a team that had 2 days of practice.

I see this ending well!

The only coach he didn't take to buffalo was Marty... Does that say something about their relationship?

it was reported rex wanted to fire marty BEFORE he called 45 runs to prove a point.  I think that is why he didn't get OC offers and had to settle for QB coach

Archived