Brand Icons Mafia - Mafia Win!

Nolder

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is every game related post CTM made.  He has done nothing except make jokes and accuse me of defending people.  LOL   

vote CTM

His lack of early "Im batmanning" stood out to me.  He started it later and might be over playing it because seem to start doing it when someone pointed out it was lacking.  His vote on me was a little poke at his muffintop.  Him, CTM and 80 like to vote me early on in games to see if they can rattle me.  Pretty much expect it from them.   

You are only voting CTM because he is voting you. Seems pretty scummy to me.

You are only voting CTM because he is voting you. Seems pretty scummy to me.

That is because you are clueless.  I showed you his entire game related content.  Everything.  All he did was tunnel me from the get go and then later justified it with Crusher was defending three people.  I asked you to show me the case on me and you give me Im only voting CTM because he voted me.  After I stated clearly why I think he is scum?   Presented the post that I got my conclusion from.  You are a waste of a roster spot.  Unless your scum too.  Then nice try and you still suck at this.,    

No.  That is your entire contribution for this game.  The rest are jokes and coasting.  You are either scum or lynching me for lulz.  Either way you are a better lynch than i am.

Townie crusher doesn't defend as much as you have, you usually are unphased by bowing out.. more time for eating.

And why the **** if the deadline for 6am PST when our mod sleeps till noon everyday?

Townie crusher doesn't defend as much as you have, you usually are unphased by bowing out.. more time for eating.

And why the **** if the deadline for 6am PST when our mod sleeps till noon everyday?

Because the mod goes to sleep at like 7am pst

Im not defending as much as Im pointing out you have done nothing in this game but attempt to be funny and tunnel in on me.  I really have nothing to defend.  

That is because you are clueless. I showed you his entire game related content. Everything. All he did was tunnel me from the get go and then later justified it with Crusher was defending three people. I asked you to show me the case on me and you give me Im only voting CTM because he voted me. After I stated clearly why I think he is scum? Presented the post that I got my conclusion from. You are a waste of a roster spot. Unless your scum too. Then nice try and you still suck at this.,

I voted you on page 16-17 somewhere in there and explained why... You have a very unexplainable jump in logic between why verb=bad then verb=good and when I called you on it you were like "omgus duh I'm scum baiting" I don't buy it. Also when Lily and Nyn both showed up to try and dismantle Arsis at that time it pinged

Arsis looks completely lost, you look scummy.

I'm good where I'm at and don't like how you know exactly where my case is since we discussed it already and you still need me to point it back out

Im not defending as much as Im pointing out you have done nothing in this game but attempt to be funny and tunnel in on me.  I really have nothing to defend.  

sounds like a pretty good day 1 on my part.. particularly one that didn't start for real till ******* saturday..

well apparently we are 1 hr from deadline?  I am so down with blind lynching that fruitcake verbal

I voted you on page 16-17 somewhere in there and explained why... You have a very unexplainable jump in logic between why verb=bad then verb=good and when I called you on it you were like "omgus duh I'm scum baiting" I don't buy it. Also when Lily and Nyn both showed up to try and dismantle Arsis at that time it pinged

Arsis looks completely lost, you look scummy.

I'm good where I'm at and don't like how you know exactly where my case is since we discussed it already and you still need me to point it back out

unvote vote Lizzie

Regardless of your alignement you are detrimental to the town.   No instincts no clue and nothing you say makes sense.  CTM will show his ass later.  You need to die today.  

unvote vote Lizzie

Regardless of your alignement you are detrimental to the town. No instincts no clue and nothing you say makes sense. CTM will show his ass later. You need to die today.

You're the best

You're vote on me doesn't even make sense. No instincts and yet my case is that you're logic is bad. Lol

Scum flailing?

sounds like a pretty good day 1 on my part.. particularly one that didn't start for real till ******* saturday..

well apparently we are 1 hr from deadline?  I am so down with blind lynching that fruitcake verbal

I will deal with you later. Lizzie is useless regardless of alignment.  Killing him regardless of aligment will provide clarity in the game.  

hah, don't think i've ever seen this side of tubby fluffybutt..

somethings up

You are trying to make this something its not. My defense is solid.  You have done nothing but tunnel me and vote me without a reason.  I pointed it out.  You should be proud you got Lizzie on your side.  If that is not an indicator of how dumb your vote is nothing is.

Would it be too much of a jump to think he's a scum power role?

Yes.  Because scum power roles jump out to lead the game in post and content for that matter.  You are dumb.

7 minutes to deadline and no one on the thread.  Nolder this is a hammer game so is it safe to assume you will not be killing a player with a no lynch?

That's correct. If no hammer falls there is no lynch. Game will proceed directly to night.

Votecount

Smash - Jif (1)

Jif -  80 (1)

Verbal - Arsis (1)

Leelou - Smash (1)

Crusher - CTM, Lizzie (2)

Lizzie - AVM, Crusher (2)

Arsis - Verbal, Nyn, Lily, Leelou (4)

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

DEADLINE: MONDAY, 7AM PST

He's way more inactive and jokey as scum, I see him actively playing, which is a town tell for Crusher.

meh, he's definitely putting out more of an I don't want to get lynched vibe then normal//

unvote vote verbal

Archived