Brand Icons Mafia - Mafia Win!

Nolder

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yikes.  This is as opportunistic as it gets.

I did the fast vote/unvote more than once, and it was to **** with Nolder, who had just posted vote counts.  Go check, you'll see.

I finally found the time to go check, and you're right. My apologies.

Votecount

Verbal - Arsis (1)

Crusher - CTM (1)

Smash - Jif (1)

Lizzie - AVM (1)

Jif -  80 (1)

Leelou - Smash (1)

Lily - Leelou, Lizzie (2)

Arsis - Verbal, Nyn, Lily (3)

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

DEADLINE: MONDAY, 6AM PST

I'm not accusing him of anything but having his actions not line up with his words. He's either scum or an immature ass.

You have confusion.  My actions are not lining up with your words.  Been the entire discussion we are having.  I say one thing and then you turn it into a narrative that is not consistent.  Like the thing Ape does only he is very good at it and you are not very good at it.   

Not sure if any of this makes you scum.  Though I was your scum partner when Nyn turned you into a muscular pile of emotions because she followed you.  "Oh no the big booby girl is following me, I have anger."  LOL

More concerned about Lilly being a little oppurtunistic.  Gotta read more.

Just did a re-read and found the following pretty interesting.

I took a little day 1 joke poke at Arsis and he is acting like he is at L2.  Starting to think I may be onto something.  he is right about Verb though.  The unvote, self vote 80 vote thing is odd.  

You should try reading more.  I explained why I did that, and if you look at when Nolder posted vote counts, you'll see the pattern.  Or.....you could try and pretend it is inherently scummy, which is a crock of sh*t.

FoS Crusher for being opportunistic.

^^ faggot still.

Yes. Pretty sure Verbal is town and my favorite person here right now.  I will let you know more once I get cookie.  Yes.

Why are you trying to tell me my point?  That is a weak horrible version of what the Ape does to control narrative.  You need to stick to guessing and being a sensitive twat.  We all have what works for us. My point was since day 1 townies know nothing about who is who it is normal to defend scum. Providing your mystical day 1 readin of Verbal is accurate.  I personally have a town vibe from him.  If you call that defending then yes Im defending. You pointing it out like its the first time you heard it mean you are really bad at this or your very bad at this.   

*gets the popcorn* Crusher is definitely coming off best in this round. 

Unvote Nyn

Time to remove the joke vote. Probably moving to Arsis. 

Don;t like this post.  Getting behind the fatman. We may never see Lilly again. 

Accusing Crusher of saying things he isn't saying. Not a very townie behavior.

You have confusion.  My actions are not lining up with your words.  Been the entire discussion we are having.  I say one thing and then you turn it into a narrative that is not consistent.  Like the thing Ape does only he is very good at it and you are not very good at it.   

Not sure if any of this makes you scum.  Though I was your scum partner when Nyn turned you into a muscular pile of emotions because she followed you.  "Oh no the big booby girl is following me, I have anger."  LOL

More concerned about Lilly being a little oppurtunistic.  Gotta read more.

Crusher: there is a jump in your suspicion between when you think Verb is being scummy, to where he becomes your favorite player right now. Explain please

Re-read continued:

Nyn pinging for below & I still like my vote on Lily.

Makes sense. Why would someone find you suspect for voting with no apparent reason. Good catch.

unvote

vote arsis

Attacking Arsis

Last time I called you out early day 1 and you called me a stalker, ran off crying and I ended up being right. 

Backtracking

I might have said something to that effect in some game. I kinda talk a lot in DTs lol

*gets the popcorn* Crusher is definitely coming off best in this round. 

Unvote Nyn

Time to remove the joke vote. Probably moving to Arsis. 

Just did a re-read and found the following pretty interesting.

Crusher: there is a jump in your suspicion between when you think Verb is being scummy, to where he becomes your favorite player right now. Explain please

Scum hunting.  Put a little suspicion on someone for no reason and see if anyone tries to make something out of it.  If you read a little more you will see that Verb explains he did it to **** with Nolders vote count. 

Scum hunting.  Put a little suspicion on someone for no reason and see if anyone tries to make something out of it.  If you read a little more you will see that Verb explains he did it to **** with Nolders vote count. 

Yeah, but all your comments about Verb being scummy, then calling him a faggot, came AFTER he said he was dicking around with Nolder.

So you were just messing with Verb after he explained himself, for fun I guess? Because you didn't explain why after a few pages, with no explanation, he's now your town lean.

Question....how many other people in the game would this statement apply to that aren't named Arsis?

I don't think it would apply to most. I've seen reasons, though not necessarily ones I would agree with. But at least I can see the thought behind it. That's not counting the usual lulz votes, though.

The reason why I'm bringing this up with Arsis specifically is because I think his FoS on Crusher is manufactured. ie he drops a seemingly random vote which he doesn't feel the need to elaborate on cause lulz day 1. And then when Crusher calls him out on it he immediately infers that Crusher is defending Verbal and therefore scummy. It's moronic.  

Arsis pulled a vote out of his ass and Crusher was the first one to point it out. His insistence on focusing on an alleged defense vs realizing that that it's more likely that he would be questioned for an out of the blue vote is rubbing me the wrong way. I also really don't see the connection he's making between Verbal and Crusher. Assuming Verbal and Crusher are scummates, I seriously doubt Crusher would rush in to rescue Verbal.... firstly cause... rolling can't be rushed... and secondly on a general note I don't think that a scummate would rush in over one vote. So the whole notion seems very weak to me. Even for a D1 FoS.

Re-read continued:

Nyn pinging for below & I still like my vote on Lily.

Attacking Arsis

Backtracking

It's not backtracking. I was making fun of him because he was being ridiculous. 

I don't feel like he's scumhunting at all. He drops a random vote. Then FoSes the first person that FoSes him for it. So you got..... baseless FoS followed by an OMGUS FoS and some flaunting that in some game at some time he was right about Verbal and another player that isn't even in this game. Good stuff.

I haven't seen anything from Verbal or Crusher that bothers me at this point.. I thought Verbal made some good points about Arsis and Lily. I'm less sure of Lily because she always seems scummy to me and I have misread her before. Arsis, on the other hand, I feel I have a better handle on. 

I will try to find the time to do a bit of a reread in the evening. But on a general note, I got good feelz from Verbal, Crusher and Smash. I don't really agree with him about Lee, she's null to me. I've found that she spams as either alignment and it's her game related posts that I usually use to read her. But I liked the way he handled FoSes in his general direction and I'd definitely like to see more from him. 80 has been pretty none existent so kinda hard to say much of anything... and I'm gonna have to reread JiF specifically cause some of his posts didn't sit well with me. LK weirded me out a bit when he was so quiet at first but I kinda liked some of the questions he made and he seems to be trying to start up discussion a lot which is a good sign.

Yeah, but all your comments about Verb being scummy, then calling him a faggot, came AFTER he said he was dicking around with Nolder.

So you were just messing with Verb after he explained himself, for fun I guess? Because you didn't explain why after a few pages, with no explanation, he's now your town lean.

Shut up. Your getting annoying. 

Votecount

Verbal - Arsis (1)

Smash - Jif (1)

Lizzie - AVM (1)

Jif -  80 (1)

Leelou - Smash (1)

Lily - Leelou (1)

Crusher - CTM, Lizzie (2)

Arsis - Verbal, Nyn, Lily (3)

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

DEADLINE: MONDAY, 6AM PST

I don't like Lilys play but I think Crusher is worse, also dont like Nyn and Lily both getting involved with Arsis when Crusher caught a little heat.

#unvote vote Crusher

What are you even talking about? Crusher didn't catch any heat from Arsis because Arsis' rationale is without. One could argue you're defending Arsis right now. How is that any different??  I'm really not following you right now.

I've tended to notice that mean defensive Crusher usually means scum Crusher.

Exact opposite.  Scum Crusher is very friendly helpful and tolerable because Im hoping people are stupid.  Town Crusher gets frustrated when idiots make sh*t up trying to act like they know what they are doing. 

What are you even talking about? Crusher didn't catch any heat from Arsis because Arsis' rationale is without. One could argue you're defending Arsis right now. How is that any different??  I'm really not following you right now.

Look below

Exact opposite.  Scum Crusher is very friendly helpful and tolerable because Im hoping people are stupid.  Town Crusher gets frustrated when idiots make sh*t up trying to act like they know what they are doing. 

Keep looking down.

3/4 the way through day 1 and you have already gone full retard.  Oh joy.

^^ YEP

What are you even talking about? Crusher didn't catch any heat from Arsis because Arsis' rationale is without. One could argue you're defending Arsis right now. How is that any different?? I'm really not following you right now.

#VOTE: CRUSHER

I think you're mistaken. I think Crusher is scum and I think Verbal is scum.

answer my question?

Why do people do this? Why not actually quote or repeat the question? 

I'm here but I don't know your question off the top of my head so I'm going to guess what it is and say 8"x6" but I only last two pumps. 

Archived