Brand Icons Mafia - Mafia Win!

Nolder

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Smash - thinks scallops are scum, what did they ever do to you?!? Seriously though, not liking his posts and he's coming off with a 2 day old scummy smell. 

OMGUS all over this post ... Just when I was starting to lean slightly townish

FTR I love Scallops and I didn't know Gerbal was a Boy

Weren't you helping with vcs?

I helped in a couple of games with VCs so probably? Sounds like I was in the DT from the beginning so it doesn't make sense that I was playing. I can look it up in a minute and check.

I helped in a couple of games with VCs so probably? Sounds like I was in the DT from the beginning so it doesn't make sense that I was playing. I can look it up in a minute and check.

That's why I said it was you're game because I remember you being in the dt from the start.

OMGUS all over this post ... Just when I was starting to lean slightly townish

FTR I love Scallops and I didn't know Gerbal was a Boy

Your push on me looks dirty, how would I not get a garbage smell from it? 

Verbal is a man. :P

Reading comprehension not your strength?

Idk - it's seems a little omgus if you ask me but I was asking more so about the post or what he said, etc.

That link is mafia 101 and unless i missed it, they didn't cover what you're calling Dr.crushlove on.

Idk - it's seems a little omgus if you ask me but I was asking more so about the post or what he said, etc.

That link is mafia 101 and unless i missed it, they didn't cover what you're calling Dr.crushlove on.

I voted him pretty jokignly and he reacted a little strong to it.  He is a bit of a sensitive twat so Im not really sure if it means anything.  Just like Lilly I have never played a game were Lilly did not come off scummy.  Ever.  That being said did so something early I thought was odd.  I may go look again after Verbal brings me my cookie.  

I voted him pretty jokignly and he reacted a little strong to it. He is a bit of a sensitive twat so Im not really sure if it means anything. Just like Lilly I have never played a game were Lilly did not come off scummy. Ever. That being said did so something early I thought was odd. I may go look again after Verbal brings me my cookie.

Just didnt see the interaction or anything like that so feels a little odd how it came about. Nothing to worry about now I guess. Just day 1.

Smash on the other hand. He should die

I voted him pretty jokignly and he reacted a little strong to it. He is a bit of a sensitive twat so Im not really sure if it means anything. Just like Lilly I have never played a game were Lilly did not come off scummy. Ever. That being said did so something early I thought was odd. I may go look again after Verbal brings me my cookie.

Ead. I said your defense of Verbal makes you look bad if Verbal flips scum. Talk about sensitive overblown reactions.

Votecount

Verbal - Arsis (1)

Crusher - CTM (1)

Smash - Jif (1)

Nyn - Lily (1)

Lizzie - AVM (1)

Jif -  80 (1)

Leelou - Smash (1)

Arsis - Verbal, Nyn (2)

Lily - Leelou, Lizzie (2)

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

DEADLINE: MONDAY, 6AM PST

You do realize that a town player has no idea who scum is day 1. Moreso than any other day. Right?

Your point being that it looks worse for you to attack me early day 1 because you didn't take that into consideration but use it now to defend yourself?

Your point being that it looks worse for you to attack me early day 1 because you didn't take that into consideration but use it now to defend yourself?

Why are you trying to tell me my point?  That is a weak horrible version of what the Ape does to control narrative.  You need to stick to guessing and being a sensitive twat.  We all have what works for us. My point was since day 1 townies know nothing about who is who it is normal to defend scum. Providing your mystical day 1 readin of Verbal is accurate.  I personally have a town vibe from him.  If you call that defending then yes Im defending. You pointing it out like its the first time you heard it mean you are really bad at this or your very bad at this.   

Why are you trying to tell me my point? That is a weak horrible version of what the Ape does to control narrative. You need to stick to guessing and being a sensitive twat. We all have what works for us. My point was since day 1 townies know nothing about who is who it is normal to defend scum. Providing your mystical day 1 readin of Verbal is accurate. I personally have a town vibe from him. If you call that defending then yes Im defending. You pointing it out like its the first time you heard it mean you are really bad at this or your very bad at this.

I'm bad at this. Doesn't change your reaction being overblown. If I'm terrible like you say why get so worked up about me being suspicious of you? What you're saying and what you're doing doesn't really match.

I'm bad at this. Doesn't change your reaction being overblown. If I'm terrible like you say why get so worked up about me being suspicious of you? What you're saying and what you're doing doesn't really match.

Again. No.  None of what you say I am saying is what Im saying.  I am not worked up about your suspicion of me.  I am getting worked up because your doing the old Lizzie thing were no matter what someone says he would repeat something else.  Congratulations.  Your mafia skill are now equal to Lizzies after three games.  Keep reading the wikimafia.  sh*t is working.  

Archived