Brand Icons Mafia - Mafia Win!

Nolder

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, they canceled the majority of rush hour commuter rail trains and still won't be at 100% until March 30th. All from that snow.

That sucks. I rememeber from Hurricane Sandy what a mess the weather caused. We were doing some crazy stuff for a couple months trying to get into Manhattan

Nice try twinkhole.. Check the timestamps brah

Huh?  Check my post.  The time stamps are on their.  Better yet, go back and look.  You followed me to Crusher, shortly after voting me, you stupid twat.

Fire up the noose.  Lets lynch his scumbag!!!!

Huh? Check my post. The time stamps are on their. Better yet, go back and look. You followed me to Crusher, shortly after voting me, you stupid twat.

Fire up the noose. Lets lynch his scumbag!!!!

I voted crusher first, before you. then unvoted and revoted

Jif - Not really pushing the Batman thing, but I have a town read on him from voting and how he's pursuing CTM right now. 
Crusher - Still leaning town, even after his not securing a lynch yesterday. His play hasn't been erratic, I just think he's been spending too much time with Sili.  
CTM - tunneled on Crusher all day, not really much else related to game content. Scum lean
Lizzie - Getting the derp town feeling from Lizzie. 
Arsis - Still not feeling the best from his push on Verbal, why the change to have him town now? Also, his vote on Crusher was a bit OMGUS-y. Why the vote on Smash? Hard null with scummy under tones. 
AVM - I don't really like how he played EoD yesterday. Null  
Verbal - I've liked his posts and how he's handled himself. Town
Lily - Still getting the forced post vibe, nothing much has changed that for me. Scum lean
Nyn - She had joke vote on Lily, then a push on Arsis, defends Smash on his new meta. I'd really like to see more from her in addition to the few reads she's given. Light town read
Smash - No good feelz here at all. Posted after day start, but has given no game content so far today, was missing EoD for Day 1. 

Verbal
Crusher
JiF
Lizzie
Nyn
AVM
Arsis
Smash
Lily
CTM

Vote: CTM

Could also vote Smash, Lily and Arsis

You've been on him majority to all game, not given really any other content and not commenting on other players. Playing it safe.

so saying the I think crusher is scum, my #1 suspect, and then voting him... is now suspicios?

half the game isn't even giving anything to bite onto.. your post used a lot of words to say nothing... you don't even have a real reason for voting me

so saying the I think crusher is scum, my #1 suspect, and then voting him... is now suspicios?

half the game isn't even giving anything to bite onto.. your post used a lot of words to say nothing... you don't even have a real reason for voting me

Yes I do. Lack of content. You aren't giving any reads or inclinations of what you think of other players. 

AVM, nice of you to stop by. Got any thoughts to share? This thread needs more awesome, if you ask me.

I have a few main thoughts. First, I find the conversation about Crush to be a lot more interesting than him...at least from a scuminess perspective. He along with you and Leelou I think are solid town.

JiF and CTM may be the best use of our time at the moment, though 80s death has me thinking. I don't recall him saying anything that would imply a power role and even if he did, it's not like he doesn't do that just for fun (of course, him not saying anything may have been why he was killed...but I doubt it). Verb is always a suspect when 80 dies but I'm not feeling that here. Too much attention drawn his way, feels more like a kill someone else would make that gives little information and has the potential upside of snagging Verb.

That seems like a JiF or CTM move, but more like CTM. I wouldn't put it past Leelou or Verb either, it just doesn't feel like it's them.

unvote vote CTM

I have a few main thoughts. First, I find the conversation about Crush to be a lot more interesting than him...at least from a scuminess perspective. He along with you and Leelou I think are solid town.

JiF and CTM may be the best use of our time at the moment, though 80s death has me thinking. I don't recall him saying anything that would imply a power role and even if he did, it's not like he doesn't do that just for fun (of course, him not saying anything may have been why he was killed...but I doubt it). Verb is always a suspect when 80 dies but I'm not feeling that here. Too much attention drawn his way, feels more like a kill someone else would make that gives little information and has the potential upside of snagging Verb.

That seems like a JiF or CTM move, but more like CTM. I wouldn't put it past Leelou or Verb either, it just doesn't feel like it's them.

unvote vote CTM

basing a vote on a nk.. oy!

you made the list sir, going to be lots of scum on my train

so.. what does that do. I would probably be lying anyway at this stage .

Gives better insight with how you interact with other players, especially after flips, to help determine your alignment. I am reading as scum since you haven't put any content/game play out there except your "push" on Crusher. 

Gives better insight with how you interact with other players, especially after flips, to help determine your alignment. I am reading as scum since you haven't put any content/game play out there except your "push" on Crusher.

and what content had you or lily or smash or jif or AVM put out there? I don't remeber a stand any one of you made

and what content had you or lily or smash or jif or AVM put out there? I don't remeber a stand any one of you made

I gave you reasons why I thought Crusher was town yesterday, I gave a reason for not liking Lily's posts. I gave a reads list yesterday, not the most serious, but it did have how I was feeling on players. I just gave one now with updated reads after the end of day and night. 

Archived