Brand Icons Mafia - Mafia Win!

Nolder

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, Crush! *blows kiss*

I know some people are saying the game wasn't balanced, but my being a godfather never even came into play. I'm pretty proud of my first JN scum win. 

well tbh then had smash announced he was a hider on day 1 ... and that he was hiding with arsis..there's a good chance we could've discovered there was a bus driver in the game and that it had to be nyn

Chan I thought long and hard about this and I had other plans for the role later on and that's why I did not claim at that time ...Simple reason I did not claim was because I knew the Doc was not outed yet and would be protecting the cop ,,,no way I could have had any idea there was a Bus Driver in the game

Also I was trying to draw scum to NK me while hiding behind Arsis . I was going to go hard after lily the next day because I felt she tried to pry info from me she should not have during the night phase. I did not read back but im not sure why you didn't pick up on that as a scummy move

Thanks! I prefer to roll town, though. Figuring things out is funner :)  Plus it's less stressful. 

I think you did really well. You were towntelling all over the place imo. People really need to give it a rest about you being active early on LOL

Good question.  Not sure with him.  he is a very sensitive little TWAT.  So he tends to get pissy and PMS-E when you poke at him.  Last time he did this at DM he ended up being town.  He is Null to twat for me.   Lilly and NYn have both done things that I could look into.  I will when I get home.  Leaving work now.  Be on some time later.

I was so busy fighting off the retard brigade of Ardis. Ctm. Lizzie I lost focus. Constant pressure. I play by my instincts, I even knew at end of day 1 Arsis was not scum. Pressure from the yards. I never looked cause they put me in defensive mode. I ended doing the same dumb thing to Verbal out of frustration.sorry verb.

No he didn't. He bulldog me. I actually had you and Lilly scum lean early. His constant inane pressure kept me from hunting and made me defend. I eventually got punchy and trolled Verbal. That was it then.

I thought that towards the end he was offering some good insight. He gave me the nudge to shoot Arsis on N4 cause of him making some good points on how Arsis was prolly not false claiming. Part o me really wanted to shoot CTM and keep Arsis around to screw with.... but eh.

No he didn't. He bulldog me. I actually had you and Lilly scum lean early. His constant inane pressure kept me from hunting and made me defend. I eventually got punchy and trolled Verbal. That was it then.

But i ended up not voting you and getting a town lean... so **** off

I thought that towards the end he was offering some good insight. He gave me the nudge to shoot Arsis on N4 cause of him making some good points on how Arsis was prolly not false claiming. Part o me really wanted to shoot CTM and keep Arsis around to screw with.... but eh.

I was afraid I was going to get shot before I could make the point about Arsis could've faked a guilty for the win.. I was worried that if I was dead, Arsis would've ended up lynched

But i ended up not voting you and getting a town lean... so **** off

Too late by then.  I already self destructed by going nutso after Verb for no reason but frustration.  You felt the need to pressure me for some reason because in case I was scum you were going to  break the fatman.  Dumb.  Because Lizzie and Arsis followed you and I never got into my groove.  I completely forgot about what I saw earlier and spent the entire game defending. 

Too late by then.  I already self destructed by going nutso after Verb for no reason but frustration.  You felt the need to pressure me for some reason because in case I was scum you were going to  break the fatman.  Dumb.  Because Lizzie and Arsis followed you and I never got into my groove.  I completely forgot about what I saw earlier and spent the entire game defending. 

IT had nothing to do with rivalry.. you pinged..  I was wrong, it was day 1.. **** off

After Nol's game... the one where he brings other people... if I have some free time I might set up another game and try to get Tom to play. Work your magic on Ape and I think it'll make for an interesting game. ;)

That's on hold.

Not for long but I'm working on it with Cory since he wants to make sure it's a game his WF people will enjoy and...idk it's been kind of confusing?

At least on my end. Also I think he's been busy with work so I've kind of dropped it for now but I told him I wanted to work on it again after I come back from my trip next weekend. It'll be like a fresh start in the process.

Even after that I'm not sure how long it will take to actually put the game together and start to organize where we're going to play, the rules, etc. So you may just want to do your game when you want. I'm sure Cory and I will take care to schedule around ongoing games.

Although...I think Liz said he wanted to mod next so I guess after that maybe lol.

Yeah, I saw Lizzie wanted to mod. Wasn't planning on doing it any time soon, just throwing it out there to tease lol

I think it's good that you're working with Cory though. He has a good idea of what the players over there like/are used to so his input is valuable. 

Archived