Defense in the AFCE

bergenjets

I was surprised at that move, unless there is more to his injury than reported.

Im sure he had to pass medical.  not sure how that happens if his injury is more substantial.  Honestly.  Maybe this was Rex way of showing everyone he does the offense too.   LOL

Overly cocky Cheatriots fans. How many SBs have u won without cheating? Please tell me you think Spygate was fake. Please tell me that scumbag owner of yours' best friend, Gooddell, accused the Pastriots just to have fun with the media. And I read the first couple of paragraphs of the article before realizing its a 10 page essay.

See, its not about cheating. Its about cheating and then winning. The Browns were caught with cell phones on the sideline. Wasn't a big deal cuz they sucked either way. Patriots managed to stay under the radar for 11 years. They also happen to win nothing in that decade+. Coincidence? Maybe, maybe not.

Funny how a Patriot fan is arguing about cheating. U must be new to the bandwagon.

Dude, you throw out some one-of-a-kind article from a message board that no one has ever heard of as "evidence" and you call me delusional?  Then you claim "cheating" only counts if you win while doing it. You're a ****in moron.

Dude, you throw out some one-of-a-kind article from a message board that no one has ever heard of as "evidence" and you call me delusional?  Then you claim "cheating" only counts if you win while doing it. You're a ****in moron.

I'm sure he'll have a different viewpoint after the Jets get slammed for Woody's tampering.

Does the NY Post count as a "one of a kind article from a message board" as well?

http://nypost.com/2014/10/12/they-are-cheaters-spygate-the-nfl-scandal-that-started-it-all/

Speaking of "evidence" (not sure why you were quoting it?), I bet you think OJ didn't do it. I bet you think Hernandez is innocent as well. How about Ray Lewis? Now answer this...who's the "delusional" one?

I'm sure he'll have a different viewpoint after the Jets get slammed for Woody's tampering.

Pats offered an $80mil deal. $42 guaranteed although "not fully". Probably some roster bonuses in there. In essence, Pats offered more than the Jets. So I bet it still burns why he'd kick the Pats to the curb. Maybe he didn't want to play for a cheating team? Who knows?

funny you mentioned that.  Guido is no longer a member off this message board.  Keep it up man.  You know Crusher likes you but remember where you are.  Before it's where you were.  

funny you mentioned that.  Guido is no longer a member off this message board.  Keep it up man.  You know Crusher likes you but remember where you are.  Before it's where you were.  

Crush - I saw the post you deleted by the other Pats fan. We definitely don't need Pats fans coming in here to talk smack.  Good call getting rid of that post \ poster.

Archived