Sex Drugs and Rock and Role Bloodbath [Experimental]- Rusty Needles Gang Wins!

Lizard King

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was town? 

DAMN!

This seems phony, lots of other mock outrage to go along with it. Smash and Ape in particular. Ape was scum, so we know it was an act for him, how about the other actos

vote Jif

This seems phony, lots of other mock outrage to go along with it. Smash and Ape in particular. Ape was scum, so we know it was an act for him, how about the other actos

vote Jif

Of course it was phony.  I didnt care what his alignment was...I just wanted his whiny little homer virgin ass dead. 

Not feeling too hot about Pac either. Looking at Ape's content, he seemed to be legitimately pushing an 80 or Nolder lynch. He did in between put a vote on Pac for his reasons of suspecting Lee. But after about an hour he moved it back to 80. Could be distancing. Plus their exchanges on EoD seemed kinda artificial. 

Not feeling too hot about Pac either. Looking at Ape's content, he seemed to be legitimately pushing an 80 or Nolder lynch. He did in between put a vote on Pac for his reasons of suspecting Lee. But after about an hour he moved it back to 80. Could be distancing. Plus their exchanges on EoD seemed kinda artificial. 

Kinda artificial?  Trust me..  if we wanted to fake a battle it would be a hell of a lot better than that.  Not to mention there was no point in this early supposed artificial exchange given neither of us had garnered any attention in the way of votes.

Kinda artificial?  Trust me..  if we wanted to fake a battle it would be a hell of a lot better than that.  Not to mention there was no point in this early supposed artificial exchange given neither of us had garnered any attention in the way of votes.

There's always a point to early distancing

And now you're still pushing the same D1 case of Lee being afraid of you. I've been scum with Lee before and I don't see her being too afraid to engage you. She doesn't when it comes to Verbal, who is prolly the one who reads her best, so why would she with you?

I think people just want JC to come and play. I agree with that. I like playing with him. And seeing content from everyone. 

And since when does CTM follow Batman?

vote CTM

I have my reasons

And now you're still pushing the same D1 case of Lee being afraid of you. I've been scum with Lee before and I don't see her being too afraid to engage you. She doesn't when it comes to Verbal, who is prolly the one who reads her best, so why would she with you?

why are you keen to defend Leelou?

why are you keen to defend Leelou?

Aside from having low game related content, which is something a lot of players are guilty of, I haven't seen anything suspicious from her. Pac is voting her for a bogus reason and JC didn't even say why he's voting for her. So as it stands the votes on her reek.

Pac is just upset that I'm ignoring him. 

I prolly would have chucked it up to that if it was just a D1 push. But him carrying it on to D2 and basically looking no where else is not a good look.

I prolly would have chucked it up to that if it was just a D1 push. But him carrying it on to D2 and basically looking no where else is not a good look.

Nope.  It sure isnt.  I'd kill him too.

Like JC for now though...that vote with no explanation with very little contribution on a person that was being suspected on D1 was gross.

If and when Leelou comes back scum I don't want your apology.  You're new here but I'm kind of a prodigy when it comes to mafia.  There was a reason I was the first to notice the Apes queer behavior and get him talking. 

If and when Leelou comes back scum I don't want your apology.  You're new here but I'm kind of a prodigy when it comes to mafia.  There was a reason I was the first to notice the Apes queer behavior and get him talking. 

It won't happen. 

Our artist was always the quiet one. Sure, there was a GFY here, a boastful jab there.

And everyone was well aware of his stage presence – a facade, for sure.

Is there any doubt who the greatest of all time was? I guess we will wonder forever.

After passing out in a pile of vomit, he never heard it coming.

kurt-cobain-wallpaper-1920x1200-1.jpeg

Pac, aka Kurt Cobain, Town Cop, was dead!

Day resumes

Archived