Sex Drugs and Rock and Role Bloodbath [Experimental]- Rusty Needles Gang Wins!

Lizard King

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unofficial Vote Count

80: 6 (Leelou, JiF, Ape, verbal, Arsis, Pac)

Ape: 2 (Smash, CTM)

Arsis: 2 (Lily, Nolderp)

Pac: 1 (Crusher)

I bet at least one scum is on my train.  My decision is made quite easy in that light.

Vote Verbal

You say you're ready to start playing and then you do this lol xD

imo, if there's scum on your train they are voting under meta (verbal or jif) or some other weak excuse to vote you

You say that as if there's someone with a legitimate reason to be on his train. 

I don't do crossfit. 

I do drink decaffeinated coffee though. Before my daughter was born, I didn't drink coffee at all. I started to around when she was 3 months old and quickly developed a taste for it. She didn't sleep. We didn't sleep. I needed the caffeine, I thought. 

Long story short, I have a severe caffeine sensitivity and it was messing with my blood pressure and stress levels. Think: daily panic attack feelings, palpitations and hypertension. Food elimination diet to figure out if diet was a trigger, or if it was just exhaustion. Turns out it was both. I actually get sleep now, and I like coffee now, so I had to switch to decaf. Maximum of 16 ounces a day, but I tend to only drink it here and there. After a bit of research, I've found some local companies that put a lot of care into procuring great flavors in their decaf. So, I stick to their products. 

Cool story, right? 

That was a short story?! 

Hey guys!  catching up. I could use a good laugh.

Don't read anything from Arsis or Ape, and you'll be on the right track.  Oh, and you should probably skip my posts, too.

Unvote 

vote Nolder

I tried to play along for a bit to see who else would join, but my issue with Nolder's analysis is that Jf80 is not dead yet.. therefore we don't know his alignment, the entire analysis seems to be working under the assumption that Jf80 is innocent. This type of train analysis is usually done after finding out alignment. Only scum would know jf80's alignment at this point, so I'm good with this vote and FOS to leelou and lilly who are voting along those lines. JF80 is voting with it as well, but that is understandable

Unvote 

vote Nolder

I tried to play along for a bit to see who else would join, but my issue with Nolder's analysis is that Jf80 is not dead yet.. therefore we don't know his alignment, the entire analysis seems to be working under the assumption that Jf80 is innocent. This type of train analysis is usually done after finding out alignment. Only scum would know jf80's alignment at this point, so I'm good with this vote and FOS to leelou and lilly who are voting along those lines. JF80 is voting with it as well, but that is understandable

Nice job, Nolder. Looking at your analysis, I like my vote right where it is. 

This is a very interesting direction hippie face.  I just glanced at it and will have to take another look. 

Unvote 

vote Nolder

I like this post a lot

Unvote Ape Vote Nolder

Unvote 

vote Nolder

Yeah I'm kind of assuming 80 is innocent and I'll explain why.

First of all, most people who get ran up so quick tend to be town because scum are jumping on them. That in itself isn't much though, scum has been ran up before here. What really makes me think 80 is town is he's not spending a lot of time trolling us. Scum 80 likes to make ridiculous claims and get people riled up. He tries to burn down the ship before it sinks if you know what I mean. 80 made a joke related to Home Alone about his role but note he did not roleclaim. He's bitter about being lynched but that's about it. This doesn't fit scum 80's MO at all.

That was a short story?! 

Don't read anything from Arsis or Ape, and you'll be on the right track.  Oh, and you should probably skip my posts, too.

Back in my day we said "tl;dr" and "GFY"

*slips back out*

Unvote 

vote Nolder

I was already voting along those lines, darling. If you want to show your ass, I'll be happy to switch. 

Since I'm town I don't agree with CTM's case on Nolder.  However, I also think CTM comes off towny-ish with his case as well.  So we're getting somewhere.  

Meanwhile, off the back of CTM's vote on Nolder, this post makes me think Smash is scum:

I like this post a lot

Unvote Ape Vote Nolder

Lazy piggy-backing.  It's what people accuse ME of doing when scum.  

Unvote 

vote Nolder

If we're going to start talking about the game now, then yes, this I agree with. 

Standard format of someone casing voters on the first train to grow, without knowing the actual alignment of the person being voted. It's logically flawed, and a smart person could conceivably reach the conclusion that the person doing it is scum, knowing that a townie was being voted. That said, because horrible town play is the only consistency in mafia, you could also draw the conclusion that Nolder is stupid.

Either way, I'm inclined to vote him.

Unvote

Vote Nolder

Archived