JN Mafia Game Thread: The Outsiders

JustInFudge

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lily basically echoed other people when voting. She agreed with Arsis and voted Lizzie. She dropped a vote post on Nolder without saying a word. Don't think she was on Lee's train. And she said Pac was her scum read, but only because of POE. These are the things she's done in the game basically.

Nyn is town..

that leaves 80, lilly and pac

@Nyn.. you need to be careful with your vote as you automatically put someone at l-2

vote Pac

didnt' vote lizzie or Nolder, tried to slow down nolder train. THink the leelou vs pac thing was distancing, plus his celebration was over the top considering how little he had to do with getting her lynched. Also he challanged her cop claim right out of the bucket

Ah, didn't know this was CTM "clearing" Nyn, just thought it was opinion.

CTM, give us all your results, night by night.

Ah, didn't know this was CTM "clearing" Nyn, just thought it was opinion.

CTM, give us all your results, night by night.

I'm the cop.. lleelou is lying ..

I investigated nolder n1, got a guilty. I voted him out of the gate on day 2, but unvoted when his train built to quickly .. Why? I wanted to see if the last scum would show thier ass + make scum less likely to think I was cop

night 2 I investigated crusher and got an innocent , hence the defending him today . JC and crusher were top suspects last night and I investigates the one I was least suspicious of

I actually agree with nyn on crusher, which made it hard to fight, but I think with an innocent on him it's better to look elsewhere today.

lastly me being scum countering lleelou here makes no sense, doc is out and town has a big lead

Agreed. 

Vote Lizzie

(I enjoy calling him by a girl's name)

Nolder, do you still need a translator? Stupid = hasn't been done on JN before. 

I also thought that Nolder's vote felt like a bus. I could vote there tomorrow. 

oh ok, i actually agree with 80, Nolders vote felt like a classic buss, lizzie had all but given up and nolder hammered him after a tracker claim

vote Nolder

I thought the same thing when I saw you at 3.  If I was Lizzies scum mate I would bus him instantly.  LOL

Yes.  I agree with this as well.

vote nolder

Vote Nolder

This is her first few posts.

I still think Nolder's vote on Lizzie was a bus vote, so I'm leaving my vote there. 

Nyn seems to be working hard at finding scum. She's my strongest town read at this point. 

I would have voted JC also. I don't want to believe his claim, but until it's countered, I guess I have to. 

I have jury duty tomorrow. I don't expect it to take very long, but you never know. I can't see the judge wanting a juror who might have an acute anxiety attack during the trial - maybe several. But he could be a dick and make me stay until I have one. 

I don't want to throw a vote on without paying attention. I'll check in in the morning if I can. 

My activity level is about what you can expect from now on (and the last several games.) It's all I have time for. As for who I think is scummy, I'll look at that when I get home later. I'm kind of with 80 on Nyn. Starting to get a bad vibe from her, which is weird. I always think she's town. 

Back from jury duty.

For what it's worth, CTM, 80 seems really townish to me. Not that I'm trying to direct you, just giving my opinion. 

To be honest I kinda disliked both Lily and 80 doing a 180 on me. 80's reasoning particularly was pretty poor, while Lily didn't actually give a reason. I just went from being her strongest town read to giving her bad vibes. At least Pac has been consistent in his read on me. Which is comforting in a way. How sad is that? lol

I didn't exactly do a 180. I just said that you were beginning to ping. I actually still have you as town, just not as strong a read as 80 or Crusher. 

So that leaves who as your scum read?

By POE, I guess it has to be Pac. 

Interesting interaction with 80 Lilly and Nyn.  Right after this Nyn gave her tada Pac is scum post.

I think it's fairly obvious I've been pretty much all over the place since Lee flipped. I felt like I was doing really well with Lizzie and Nolder. Then I kinda blew it with my push on you and misreading Lee. I was getting bad vibes from 80 after ISOing him... but Pac's ISO looked far worse imo. Lily is kind of a problem because she has so little content that there isn't really anything to analyze. 

I think it's fairly obvious I've been pretty much all over the place since Lee flipped. I felt like I was doing really well with Lizzie and Nolder. Then I kinda blew it with my push on you and misreading Lee. I was getting bad vibes from 80 after ISOing him... but Pac's ISO looked far worse imo. Lily is kind of a problem because she has so little content that there isn't really anything to analyze. 

Ok fine I will go find her last post so you have all 12.  LOL

I'm vanilla town. I slept through Lee's lynch, I believe. That's why I wasn't on it.

I can't be more active than I am. Life is very busy these days. I make that clear in the signup threads, so that's hardly grounds for lynching. 

Any more questions?

I'm vanilla town. I slept through Lee's lynch, I believe. That's why I wasn't on it.

I can't be more active than I am. Life is very busy these days. I make that clear in the signup threads, so that's hardly grounds for lynching. 

Any more questions?

It's not about being active. It's that you've done absolutely no scumhunting. Halli posts little to but at least she drops some insight. You haven't done anything in that sense.

It's not about being active. It's that you've done absolutely no scumhunting. Halli posts little to but at least she drops some insight. You haven't done anything in that sense.

Agreed.  Sharrow used to post about 12 times in a game too but they were all profound whether he was scum or town.  lol.  No one can expect to be Sharrow, but still....

Nyn, look at my meta. When do I actually post an idea or thought before one of you others posts it first? Y'all are so active when I'm asleep that everything's already posted and all I get to do is agree, basically. I did say I thought Nol's vote was a bus and I was right. It's not my fault that others got to it first. You're right, that's about all the scumhunting I got done this game. I'm shocked that 80 is the last scum. I admit it. He doesn't normally play this well as scum, but he has to be. He's the only one left that isn't cleared, except me, and I know I'm town. 

Any more questions?

Personally I enjoyed all 12 post.  

Nyn, look at my meta. When do I actually post an idea or thought before one of you others posts it first? Y'all are so active when I'm asleep that everything's already posted and all I get to do is agree, basically. I did say I thought Nol's vote was a bus and I was right. It's not my fault that others got to it first. You're right, that's about all the scumhunting I got done this game. I'm shocked that 80 is the last scum. I admit it. He doesn't normally play this well as scum, but he has to be. He's the only one left that isn't cleared, except me, and I know I'm town. 

The problem with your meta is that you lay low as scum too. So this doesn't tell me much.

Archived