NFL : " Mike Maccagnan improves New York Jets with smart offseason " ~ ~ ~

kelly

So what, specifically, would you have done differently?  What ILB in free agency would you have tried to sign instead of David Harris, because we don't have a replacement for him on the roster?  What free CBs would you have pursued, knowing that Milliner and perhaps McDougle as well, will not be ready to start the season?  Which FS would you have gone after, considering we need to move Pryor to SS,  the position he played in college and was drafted to play here? We all saw how bad he was pretending to be a FS last season.  What are your alternatives and how much would you have spent?  Also, if your alternate acquisitions would have been way less expensive, please let us know how the talent in your choices matches up with what Mac did.  If those alternatives of yours would have been less costly, then what else would you have done to satisfy the spending floor?  Thanks in advance.

LOL. Denver is tired of typing, except to express dismay at being ridiculed of course. Every forum needs a hot-air troll to beat up on. Denver has signed up for the job.

Now, I have no problem with wait-and-see posters who will withhold full judgment until the draft -- even pre-sesason cuts and waivers. Fair enough. I like what i see so far, as there is a lot of intelligence and systematic thinking in what Bowles and McCag are doing. They are making sense out of the box, which is refreshing. At least to me. There's reason to be confident about the draft, but we'll find out in a few weeks.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what, specifically, would you have done differently?  What ILB in free agency would you have tried to sign instead of David Harris, because we don't have a replacement for him on the roster?  What free CBs would you have pursued, knowing that Milliner and perhaps McDougle as well, will not be ready to start the season?  Which FS would you have gone after, considering we need to move Pryor to SS,  the position he played in college and was drafted to play here? We all saw how bad he was pretending to be a FS last season.  What are your alternatives and how much would you have spent?  Also, if your alternate acquisitions would have been way less expensive, please let us know how the talent in your choices matches up with what Mac did.  If those alternatives of yours would have been less costly, then what else would you have done to satisfy the spending floor?  Thanks in advance.

I have already stated my viewpoints of that.  Something that would answer pretty much most of what your are asking.

And my viewpoints are consistent. They do not contradict unlike some other posters i could tell you about.

I have already stated my viewpoints of that.  Something that would answer pretty much most of what your are asking.

And my viewpoints are consistent. They do not contradict unlike some other posters i could tell you about.

link?  Can't find any such specifics in your posts.  Just generalities.

link?  Can't find any such specifics in your posts.  Just generalities.

Yeah, he's not going to give you an answer to a pretty easy question.

That's just weak. I gave an answer a few days back. I am not going to type it again or look for it. Feel free to do so. And NO you cannot chide it out of me.

That's just weak. I gave an answer a few days back. I am not going to type it again or look for it. Feel free to do so. And NO you cannot chide it out of me.

You won't give your opinion that you say you typed out a few days ago?

Talk about weak.

This is the height of desperation. You guys are so desperate to prove me wrong that you wont even find the relevant post that answered all those questions. LOL.

Yeah, we're really desperate to prove you wrong... you really are a moron. No one really cares what you think at his point. You have completely lost what little credibility to started with before saying anything. Now we all know you're a total fool and a troll. Good luck with that.

Yeah, we're really desperate to prove you wrong... you really are a moron. No one really cares what you think at his point. You have completely lost what little credibility to started with before saying anything. Now we all know you're a total fool and a troll. Good luck with that.

You are new here. It's good to see new posters. But refrain from personal attacks. It's very simple and anyone can do it. But does not lend anything to the conversation.

If you do not care what i think you can stop responding. Nice talking to you. Bye.

You are new here. It's good to see new posters. But refrain from personal attacks. It's very simple and anyone can do it. But does not lend anything to the conversation.

If you do not care what i think you can stop responding. Nice talking to you. Bye.

In that case go phuck yourself.

What does this lend to the conversation?

In that case go phuck yourself.

LOL.  It only took 17 hours for you to contradict yourself again.  

You're funny.

This is the height of desperation. You guys are so desperate to prove me wrong that you wont even find the relevant post that answered all those questions. LOL.

Just stop.

IF you posted this great alternative master plan, it clearly wasn't memorable to anyone here. If it actually had any viability or validity, you'd happily repost it in an effort to try to enhance your nit-picking into a worthwhile criticism. You're the one who's failing to bring anything to the debate outside of vague, empty, defensive whining.

If you want to change it up, post that plan. Otherwise your posts will continue to get the same responses they've been getting for pages of you repeating yourself because you don't want to repeat yourself.

Just stop.

IF you posted this great alternative master plan, it clearly wasn't memorable to anyone here. If it actually had any viability or validity, you'd happily repost it in an effort to try to enhance your nit-picking into a worthwhile criticism. You're the one who's failing to bring anything to the debate outside of vague, empty, defensive whining.

If you want to change it up, post that plan. Otherwise your posts will continue to get the same responses they've been getting for pages of you repeating yourself because you don't want to repeat yourself.

So as moderator you cannot search my posts.  It was in response to you.

I am not typing it again. Specially for any Tom, Dick and Harry who has just 10 posts and ZERO football smarts.

So as moderator you cannot search my posts. It was in response to you.

I am not typing it again. Specially for any Tom, Dick and Harry who has just 10 posts and ZERO football smarts.

You're playing the post count game?

So as moderator you cannot search my posts. It was in response to you.

Your excuse for not re-typing it is that you don't want to repeat yourself - an excuse you've repeated ad infinitum. Had you simply reposted this master plan first, you actually would've repeated yourself significantly less, which was supposed to be your stated goal.

So repost it, and you'll be done repeating yourself. Pretty simple.

(And ftr, my search abilities as a mod are no better than anyone else's, but everyone can search their own posts better than anyone else can. Feel free to take advantage of that, too).

Go phuck yourself too. He asked for it and so did you. I was being nice and polite to a newcomer but that obviously did not work over here.

I would if I could.

Do me a favor, either keep up the debate or get down in the gutter calling names.  Don't pretend you are above it all, too self righteous to even point anyone towards the allegedly well reasoned post where you set out your philosophy while having better than ten consecutive posts that add nothing but sleepy smiley faces and bullsh*t misspelled profanity.

Your excuse for not re-typing it is that you don't want to repeat yourself - an excuse you've repeated ad infinitum. Had you simply reposted this master plan first, you actually would've repeated yourself significantly less, which was supposed to be your stated goal.

So repost it, and you'll be done repeating yourself. Pretty simple.

(And ftr, my search abilities as a mod are no better than anyone else's, but everyone can search their own posts better than anyone else can. Feel free to take advantage of that, too).

I  like to give some credit to people I am talking to unless they prove they are infinitely stupid and not worth talking to.

But i have to wonder did people not find it or  find the post and pretend not to because personal insults are so easy to throw around. Specially by people who have expressed they find comfort in numbers.

Here ya go.

I would if I could.

Do me a favor, either keep up the debate or get down in the gutter calling names.  Don't pretend you are above it all, too self righteous to even point anyone towards the allegedly well reasoned post where you set out your philosophy while having better than ten consecutive posts that add nothing but sleepy smiley faces and bullsh*t misspelled profanity.

Do me a favor and don't poke your nose where it does not belong. You were not part of the conversation and dont insert yourself in it.

Do me a favor and don't poke your nose where it does not belong. You were not part of the conversation and dont insert yourself in it.

You're not my message board supervisor!

Actually, if you knew what the **** you were talking about, I was the one that got you spun up.  Why don't you try to have a conversation instead of trying to tell people if/when to post. 

You're not my message board supervisor!

Actually, if you knew what the **** you were talking about, I was the one that got you spun up.  Why don't you try to have a conversation instead of trying to tell people if/when to post. 

LOL...this is getting comically tragic. Next time don't poke your nose if you do not want to get insulted. 

Archived