The 2015 Dolphins and Bills slander thread.

T0mShane

You're gonna miss this guy - LOL

10659264_998678753498239_823835870148114

Why because he's a great guy you want to have a beer with?

Because he's not the first guy you'd want to lead your team. Unless your goal is to make your irrelevant team relevant in the press and to sell tickets.

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm talking about the scuttlebutt I am hearing from the Bills Mafia and some around town.  At this point,  there is very little news about any of our QB's.  The word is that they are keeping an open mind on this position.  They may not make a decision on the starting QB until the week before Game 1.

Translation: No one is impressing anyone yet.

Why because he's a great guy you want to have a beer with?

Because he's not the first guy you'd want to lead your team. Unless your goal is to make your irrelevant team relevant in the press and to sell tickets.

I don't believe our team is irrelevant.

You've gotten good,feedback about the D and anticipation that it could/should be better with Rex and his total reliance on a strong D and a running game. One that you would think will be helped by the addition of Shaddy. But to me this isn't the 70's, you still have to have a QB. This is a hard road without a QB and the Bills have the worst QB issue of any team that has a chance in the NFL.

Also your team is getting such a boost because your HC is a media creation, not because he's a top HC

I think everyone understands the difficulty of playing the game without a good QB.  I believe we will have enough talent in that position to make the playoffs.  How can you say we have the worst position that has a chance in the NFL when the Jets' QB situation is almost identical to ours? 

I think everyone understands the difficulty of playing the game without a good QB.  I believe we will have enough talent in that position to make the playoffs.  How can you say we have the worst position that has a chance in the NFL when the Jets' QB situation is almost identical to ours? 

Last season the combo of Manuel and Orton produced 23 tds and 13 picks we would kill for that..LOL

Last season the combo of Manuel and Orton produced 23 tds and 13 picks we would kill for that..LOL

I think Matt Cassel could do at least as good a job as Orton.  I know it's a long shot but maybe, just maybe,  Orton can be called out of retirement for one more year.  I think another year is all we need as I am optimistic that there will be a good QB up for grabs in 2016

We'll do this again.  When you don't make the playoffs for 16 years, when no one pays attention to your team anymore, they're irrelevant.  Thats what happened to your team, why they became irrelevant   

Because if I put all the QBs for the Bills and the Jets and put them in a pool, I think the first two picked would be Geno and Fitz.  

The results the last 15 years say otherwise.

Well,  I think one can be impressed but that doesn't necessarily equate to becoming a starting QB

Bill Parcells once said "If you have 2 quarterbacks, you have no quarterbacks."  You guys have 4 quarterbacks.

This forum is "probably"  going to be reallly happy for the Bills first  2 games of the season as there is a possibility that we may lose 1 if not 2 (Colts and Patriots) Then,  I see us going on a long term winning streak but you won't hear me say,  I told you so.   :sick0017:

I would rather see Buffalo do well then the Dolphins, no offense but I can care less about Buffalo . I despise the Dolphins so if you finish with a better record or win the Division than kudos.

Rex canceled their last OTA practice to take the team to an Airsoft range, bringing the total to three practices canceled so the team could **** around. While most other organizations are wringing their hands over reduced practice time, Rex is throwing away practices like they're nuisances.

I would rather see Buffalo do well then the Dolphins, no offense but I can care less about Buffalo . I despise the Dolphins so if you finish with a better record or win the Division than kudos.

Feel same way.  Patriots and Dolphins can not do bad enough to satisfy my need for them to suck.  Buffalo?  Was in Upstate NY for undergrad during the 80's.  Watch those people suffer 4 straight superbowl trips with no trophy(or banner since celebrating losses is in now).  Good people and great fans.  Can't really hate on them. 

Rex canceled their last OTA practice to take the team to an Airsoft range, bringing the total to three practices canceled so the team could **** around. While most other organizations are wringing their hands over reduced practice time, Rex is throwing away practices like they're nuisances.

spotted outside Bill's practice facility last week

023.jpg

Because if I put all the QBs for the Bills and the Jets and put them in a pool, I think the first two picked would be Geno and Fitz.  

Yes,  Geno did a bang up job in 2014.  I can see why you would pick him

I hope we win the division too.  We finished 2nd in 2014 so let's see if we can do better this year.

I think team building is very important.  Quite honestly,  I am a little concerned about the Incognito and Mc Coy personalities that we acquired.  Buffalo has (and would like to continue to have) a very cohesive team.  

"Rex praises Incognito" the most unsurprising story of the offseason. Of course Rex likes him. He IS Rex Ryan minus 25 years.

No doubt he's a good addition in terms of skills.  Just hope he fits in with the rest of the group in terms of personality.

We'll do this again.  When you don't make the playoffs for 16 years, when no one pays attention to your team anymore, they're irrelevant.  Thats what happened to your team, why they became irrelevant   

I still don't believe our team or any team in the NFL is irrelevant.  Think about it.  

The results the last 15 years say otherwise.

Bill Parcells once said "If you have 2 quarterbacks, you have no quarterbacks."  You guys have 4 quarterbacks.

First,  we probably won't have 4 QB's at the start of regular season.  Second,  what does a Bill Parcells' mentality do when QB 1 gets hurt?

First,  we probably won't have 4 QB's at the start of regular season.  Second,  what does a Bill Parcells' mentality do when QB 1 gets hurt?

Cry?  I know I pretty much did when Testaverde tore his achilles.  I was 12 years old and it broke my heart.

But that's not what I'm talking about here.  If you have 2 bad QB's you don't get too upset when one gets hurt.  You DO when you have some semblance of a "franchise guy", which you don't have.  You'll end up rostering Cassel, Manuel and Taylor for sure the way things are headed, and none are any good.

I think team building is very important.  Quite honestly,  I am a little concerned about the Incognito and Mc Coy personalities that we acquired.  Buffalo has (and would like to continue to have) a very cohesive team.  

Would you refer to their cohesion as one of the primary reasons for all the success they've enjoyed over all those fruitful years? 

Yes,  Geno did a bang up job in 2014.  I can see why you would pick him

That's not a compliment to Geno Smith, it's a indication of how bad the Bills QBs are that Geno is better, as is Fitz, than any QB on their roster. They're all worse

I still don't believe our team or any team in the NFL is irrelevant. Think about it.

Nothing to think about. The Bills have been irrelevant for years. As in outside of Buffalo, no one gave a sh*t about them. It's why they never are on prime time games.

Think about it. Never got why they were snubbed all these years? Relevant teams aren't ignored.

Cry?  I know I pretty much did when Testaverde tore his achilles.  I was 12 years old and it broke my heart.

But that's not what I'm talking about here.  If you have 2 bad QB's you don't get too upset when one gets hurt.  You DO when you have some semblance of a "franchise guy", which you don't have.  You'll end up rostering Cassel, Manuel and Taylor for sure the way things are headed, and none are any good.

I think Cassel is just  as good as Orton. Kyle Orton got us to 9-7 last year.  If he had played the entire season,  we would have at least made the playoffs.  

Nothing to think about. The Bills have been irrelevant for years. As in outside of Buffalo, no one gave a sh*t about them. It's why they never are on prime time games.

Think about it. Never got why they were snubbed all these years? Relevant teams aren't ignored.

Well if you want to continue down this same road,  then think about today being a new day.  We are relevant now.  Let's see what happens this season.

That's not a compliment to Geno Smith, it's a indication of how bad the Bills QBs are that Geno is better, as is Fitz, than any QB on their roster. They're all worse

Geno is not better than Cassel IMO

Feel same way.  Patriots and Dolphins can not do bad enough to satisfy my need for them to suck.  Buffalo?  Was in Upstate NY for undergrad during the 80's.  Watch those people suffer 4 straight superbowl trips with no trophy(or banner since celebrating losses is in now).  Good people and great fans.  Can't really hate on them.

Agree there is a completely different feeling for Pats and especially Dolphins due to their clueless, arrogant fanbases.

Would you refer to their cohesion as one of the primary reasons for all the success they've enjoyed over all those fruitful years? 

Think about the last 4 years,  how much success have you enjoyed.  

Archived