The 2015 Dolphins and Bills slander thread.

T0mShane

Agree there is a completely different feeling for Pats and especially Dolphins due to their clueless, arrogant fanbases.

Yes,  one thing you can't say about Bills' fans or residents,  we are NOT arrogant.  We are known as the city of friendly neighbors and in all honesty,  we've lived up to this standard.

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think about the last 4 years,  how much success have you enjoyed.

Why does what the Bills have done have to do with the Jets?

How about the last 15 or 16 years, want to compare those seasons?

1. He is

2. If Cassel was as good as Geno he would have been named the starting QB already given that EJ sucks and there's nothing left to choose from.

I love EJ Manuel.  He's a great kid.  I would love to see him succeed but at this point,  I don't believe he has what it takes.  Personally,  I think Rex is just playing along with Whaley.  EJ is Whaley's baby.  

Yes,  one thing you can't say about Bills' fans or residents,  we are NOT arrogant.  We are known as the city of friendly neighbors and in all honesty,  we've lived up to this standard.

Or clueless, they usually know the game. Dolphin fans in SFlo don't know the game, history etc. just want to talk trash

I love EJ Manuel.  He's a great kid.  I would love to see him succeed but at this point,  I don't believe he has what it takes.  Personally,  I think Rex is just playing along with Whaley.  EJ is Whaley's baby.

Don't know what happened to him. He shouldn't have been this bad.

Why does what the Bills have done have to do with the Jets?

How about the last 15 or 16 years, want to compare those seasons?

Because I am in a Jets forum taking the rap about my team the bills

The past 15-16 years are not going to have an impact on the 2015 season.  So why even bother to go there?   I mentioned that past 4 years because you keep going to the past when talking about the Bills.  Yesterday is dead and gone.  Let's move forward.

Or clueless, they usually know the game. Dolphin fans in SFlo don't know the game, history etc. just want to talk trash

Not to go off topic but I just noticed that you live in Boca Raton.  OMG,  what a beautiful community.  

Because I am in a Jets forum taking the rap about my team the bills

The past 15-16 years are not going to have an impact on the 2015 season.  So why even bother to go there?   I mentioned that past 4 years because you keep going to the past when talking about the Bills.  Yesterday is dead and gone.  Let's move forward.

Because the last 4 will also have no impact but you want to talk about those years because the Jets didn't play well? But don't want to talk about not being in the playoffs for 16 years? I only brought it up to explain why the Bills have been irrelevant.

And no, Even on a Jet board if there's a question about the Bills, the Jets have nothing to do with it.

Not to go off topic but I just noticed that you live in Boca Raton.  OMG,  what a beautiful community.

Thanks, it is beautiful. I have a home up north and one down here. It's hard to leave SFlo sometimes.

Because the last 4 will also have no impact but you want to talk about those years because the Jets didn't play well? But don't want to talk about not being in the playoffs for 16 years? I only brought it up to explain why the Bills have been irrelevant.

And no, Even on a Jet board if there's a question about the Bills, the Jets have nothing to do with it.

I only brought up the Jets history because you started with our past 15-16 years.  I wasn't criticizing your team,  just following in your steps.  

The answer is Doug Marrone.  Doug never wanted EJ to play and he also put a lot of pressure on him.

I don't know, he did pick him. He did play him whenever he was healthy until he had a better option with Orton.

Thanks, it is beautiful. I have a home up north and one down here. It's hard to leave SFlo sometimes.

I have a few friends and relatives that live there.  And,  have been there quite a few times. I can understand why you wouldn't want to leave.  However,  the weather June through August can be tough going.

I don't know, he did pick him. He did play him whenever he was healthy until he had a better option with Orton.

Based upon hearsay information ,  EJ was Whaley's pick.  And,  the major conflict between Marrone and Whaley was EJ.   

I have a few friends and relatives that live there.  And,  have been there quite a few times. I can understand why you wouldn't want to leave.  However,  the weather June through August can be tough going.

I hear that all the time. But I don't get it. It's in the mid to high 80's in NJ and it's basically 88 every day down here. Rarely goes above that mark, low 90's isn't really different and never reaches 100 down here. Either way I love hot weather.

I hear that all the time. But I don't get it. It's in the mid to high 80's in NJ and it's basically 88 every day down here. Rarely goes above that mark, low 90's isn't really different and never reaches 100 down here. Either way I love hot weather.

I will take a 65 degree day with sun for the rest of my life.  I have cousins in New Jersey. We were close in my younger years and have lost touch.  I've tried to look them up but haven't had much success.

Personally, I think Rex is just playing along with Whaley. EJ is Whaley's baby.

1. Rex starts EJ Manuel

2. Bills start out 1-5

3. Beat reporters vilify Whaley for ever picking Manuel/passing on Bridgewater/Not trading for Nick Foles.

4. Rex skates.

And that is how much success you'll have with Rex.

Possibility.  I am going to wait until the 2015 season to see how all the changes play out.   We have a pretty tough schedule and are starting with two very tough teams (Colts and Patriots).  I still think we will make playoffs.  

1. Rex starts EJ Manuel

2. Bills starts out 1-5

3. Beat reporters vilify Whaley for ever picking Manuel/passing on Bridgewater/Not trading for Nick Foles.

4. Rex skates.

5. After winning their final game and finishing 8-8, the team carries Rex off the field while the fans explode in euphoric pandemonium.

5. After winning their final game and finishing 8-8, the team carries Rex off the field while the fans explode in euphoric pandemonium.

6. Beat reporter writes article stating that Rex wanted to bring in Josh McCown but was over-ruled. Beat reporter hypothesizes Bills "would have won 3 or 4 more games" with McCown.

6. Beat reporter writes article stating that Rex wanted to bring in Josh McCown but was over-ruled. Beat reporter hypothesizes Bills "would have won 3 or 4 more games" with McCown.

7. Message board enthusiasts argue endlessly (some call it akin to classic pathos) about whether Rex had "enough tools" on the roster to be successful.

Geno is not better than Cassel IMO

1.  Who cares?  Geno is f-ing terrible.

2.  Cassel had a really good year....in 2010.  Since then, here's how he's done (which I'm sure you're well aware of but choose to ignore):

2011:  59.5 % completion, 1,713 yards, 6.4 ypa, 10 TD's, 9 INT's

2012:  58.1 %, 1,796 yards, 6.5 ypa, 6 TD's, 12 INT's

2013:  60.2 %, 1,807 yards, 7.1 ypa 11 TD's, 9 INT's

2014:  57.7 %, 425 yards, 6.0 ypa, 3 TD's, 4 INT's

30 TD's, 34 INT's in total.  And he's about to play under Rex Ryan.  Ouch.

1. Rex starts EJ Manuel

2. Bills start out 1-5

4. Rex skates.

Tom:  Rex will start Cassel or Taylor.  More like 4-2.  No need for Rex to skate.  We will have a good year 

Tom:  Rex will start Cassel or Taylor.  More like 4-2.  No need for Rex to skate.  We will have a good year 

These 2 statements are mutually exclusive.  Any team that's starting Cassel or even thinking about starting Tyrod Taylor will never start a season 4-2.  Especially when you're opening the season with this schedule:

vs. IND

vs. NE

@ Miami

vs. NYG

@ Titans

vs. Bengals

You're not outscoring Luck.  You're not winning in balmy Miami in September, where Rex has had some of his worst games.  You might steal a win over the Brady-less Pats and have a shot at maybe one other win besides that.  2-4 is the best you're looking at coming off those 6 games.

1.  Who cares?  Geno is f-ing terrible.

2.  Cassel had a really good year....in 2010.  Since then, here's how he's done (which I'm sure you're well aware of but choose to ignore):

2011:  59.5 % completion, 1,713 yards, 6.4 ypa, 10 TD's, 9 INT's

2012:  58.1 %, 1,796 yards, 6.5 ypa, 6 TD's, 12 INT's

2013:  60.2 %, 1,807 yards, 7.1 ypa 11 TD's, 9 INT's

2014:  57.7 %, 425 yards, 6.0 ypa, 3 TD's, 4 INT's

30 TD's, 34 INT's in total.  And he's about to play under Rex Ryan.  Ouch.

We're well aware that we don't a LeBrano QB.  We are just going to do the best with what we have this year.  I still believe we will make the playoffs,.

These 2 statements are mutually exclusive.  Any team that's starting Cassel or even thinking about starting Tyrod Taylor will never start a season 4-2. 

Maybe I misrepresented.  There's a possibility that we will lose the 1 of our first two games or both.  However,  I believe we will have 4 wins out of the first 6 games we play.

We're well aware that we don't a LeBrano QB.  We are just going to do the best with what we have this year.  I still believe we will make the playoffs,.

No, you won't, because "doing the best out of what we have", is the antithesis of the Rex Ryan mantra.  In his mind and in the minds of those who still support him, when he succeeds with a loaded roster it's because he's a magician.  When he fails it's always because he doesn't have enough talent, or the offensive coordinator HE hired wasn't the right fit.  You have neither enough talent nor do you have a coach who can "get the most" out of his team, especially on offense.

I don't know, he did pick him. He did play him whenever he was healthy until he had a better option with Orton

The media screened Marrone pretty good when he replaced Manuel with Orton.  Marrone admitted that it was he who made the decision to take Manuel out.  There was also much talk about the strained relationship between Whaley and Marrone with Manuel being one of their sources of contention.  

Archived