The 2015 Dolphins and Bills slander thread.

T0mShane

Because the kid's face was mashed in.  The proof is in the battery, not the assault.

At the time I wrote this post,  I was giving Kromer the benefit of the doubt in that this may have been self defense.  However,  I just read the police report and it doesn't appear to be the case.  I think Kromer will be let go from the Buffalo Bills. 

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the time I wrote this post,  I was giving Kromer the benefit of the doubt in that this may have been self defense.  However,  I just read the police report and it doesn't appear to be the case.  I think Kromer will be let go from the Buffalo Bills. 

A regular Nostradamus, this one!

At the time I wrote this post, I was giving Kromer the benefit of the doubt in that this may have been self defense. However, I just read the police report and it doesn't appear to be the case. I think Kromer will be let go from the Buffalo Bills.

Has he shaken your confidence?

Has he shaken your confidence?

No use for physical abusive behavior.  At first,  I wanted to wait it out to see if there was more to the story.  Like maybe the kid hit Kromer first  and he reacted in self defense but such is not the case.   He'll either get an attorney that will get the charges reduced or he'll be gone.  In either case,  what he did was wrong and if I were in charge,  he'd be gone.   

No use for physical abusive behavior. At first, I wanted to wait it out to see if there was more to the story. Like maybe the kid hit Kromer first and he reacted in self defense but such is not the case. He'll either get an attorney that will get the charges reduced or he'll be gone. In either case, what he did was wrong and if I were in charge, he'd be gone.

Are you ready to admit that Rex Ryan is clownshoes and is well on his way to burying your franchise worse than ten lake-effect snow maelstroms combined???

Well I am surprised.  I thought the Rex Ryan effect would begin with undisciplined players being late, not showing up where they are supposed to be, violating team and league rules...  you know.. the standard Rex Ryan country club atmosphere.  But no... I was wrong.  It's his staff that is showing the Rex Ryan effect.  LOL.  Bills are doomed.  By November, the team will be a disorganized, undisciplined mob of players and staff doing nothing but losing games they should win and popping off their big mouths to the media at every opportunity.

Good luck Bills fans.  You are going to need it.  

I honestly had no idea about Kromers Chicago stuff until today , he admitted that he was the source leaking negative things about Cutler...he admitted that!?...I guess I didn't really follow that story but wtf?

He's the HC. He hired the guy. To be an extension of himself.

One of his first mistakes.

JetNut:  I disagree on this one.  For starters,  he was interviewed by the owners, gm, pres and HC before hire.  Secondly,  I worked in Sales Management for a very reputable organization.  Most of the time we got it right but we weren't without error.  It happens.

JetNut:  I disagree on this one.  For starters,  he was interviewed by the owners, gm, pres and HC before hire.  Secondly,  I worked in Sales Management for a very reputable organization.  Most of the time we got it right but we weren't without error.  It happens.

Who cares who else met with him, he was Rex's hire. You've got to stop spinning all of these posts. I worked in sales mgt for a large company too, always ran my department with one thing in mind. If I screwed up it was my fault. Not owners, my boss, etc.

JetNut: I disagree on this one. For starters, he was interviewed by the owners, gm, pres and HC before hire. Secondly, I worked in Sales Management for a very reputable organization. Most of the time we got it right but we weren't without error. It happens.

I'm old enough to remember when Rex and Whaley were working together seamlessly to build your megafranchise

This has nothing to do with Rex Ryan.  

So wrong.  Either a bad case of denial or naivete on your part.  

With respect to his staff, the buck stops with Rex.  It doesn't matter who else interviewed the creep.  The final decision on coaching staff under Rex was Rex's and Rex's alone.

So when Sal Alosi tripped a player it had to do with rex and the people he surrounds himself with and the lack of discipline he runs the team with, but when a coach that rex hires beats the sh*t out of a kid, it's not his fault. 

Makes sense

JetNut: I disagree on this one. For starters, he was interviewed by the owners, gm, pres and HC before hire. Secondly, I worked in Sales Management for a very reputable organization. Most of the time we got it right but we weren't without error. It happens.

And there we have it , the very first " not Rex's fault " post by Jeanie.

Who cares who else met with him, he was Rex's hire. You've got to stop spinning all of these posts. I worked in sales mgt for a large company too, always ran my department with one thing in mind. If I screwed up it was my fault. Not owners, my boss, etc.

JetNut:   So let me get this clear.  You hire a sales representative who excels in sales for 2 years.  The same rep does everything by the book,  gets along well with others, etc.  Then,  the same rep. gets into a fist fight and is criminally charge. In this example,  you believe that you are responsible?  

Each of us are accountable for our own actions.  Kromer had no previous bouts with the law (at least this wasn't reported in the news).  How was Rex or anyone else suppose to know that he was hiring a potential criminal?

So when Sal Alosi tripped a player it had to do with rex and the people he surrounds himself with and the lack of discipline he runs the team with, but when a coach that rex hires beats the sh*t out of a kid, it's not his fault. 

Makes sense

If you're looking for the glass to be half empty when it comes to Rex Ryan,  one excuse is as good as another.  As I posted a few times now,  I believe each individual is accountable for their own actions.

JetNut:   So let me get this clear.  You hire a sales representative who excels in sales for 2 years.  The same rep does everything by the book,  gets along well with others, etc.  Then,  the same rep. gets into a fist fight and is criminally charge. In this example,  you believe that you are responsible?  

Your OLC didnt do anything right for 2 years, he has nothing on the side of the ledger that is good.  Hes excelled at nothing.  Hes done nothing by the book.  No one knows who hes gotten along with or who he hasnt.  Hes never walked a sideline for the Bills.  He opened his big mouth and criticized his starting QB last year and had to apologize.  Not really proving he gets along with others.  His first and only act as a Bill is to punch a minor in the face.  He sounds like a loose cannon and was brought in by Rex.  

Clear enough?

If you're looking for the glass to be half empty when it comes to Rex Ryan,  one excuse is as good as another.  As I posted a few times now,  I believe each individual is accountable for their own actions.

But yet your first reaction to Krommer what that you needed to hear more, wanted to know if the kid opened his mouth first or maybe it was self defense.

Trying to deflect blame to a minor, ignoring the point that even if your prayers were answered he'd be guilty because adults arent allowed to hit minors.

and there will be many more to come.  What's the over/under on how many excuses Jeanie comes up with until the light bulb finally goes off?  For me it was about 8 or 9.  I'm a stubborn one.  But once the truth settles in, I stop rationalizing.  Cut Jeanie some slack.  She's only at the beginning of the process.  We can all relate to the pain she will inevitably suffer.

Your OLC didnt do anything right for 2 years, he has nothing on the side of the ledger that is good.  Hes excelled at nothing.  Hes done nothing by the book.  No one knows who hes gotten along with or who he hasnt.  Hes never walked a sideline for the Bills.  He opened his big mouth and criticized his starting QB last year and had to apologize.  Not really proving he gets along with others.  His first and only act as a Bill is to punch a minor in the face.  He sounds like a loose cannon and was brought in by Rex.  

Clear enough?

So,  if this same event happened two years from now,  you wouldn't hold Rex responsible?  Just for your info, there are over 30,000 members from all walks of life on the Bills Mafia.  The site is flooded with posts about Kromer.  Not one poster holds Rex responsible on that site.

But yet your first reaction to Krommer what that you needed to hear more, wanted to know if the kid opened his mouth first or maybe it was self defense.

Trying to deflect blame to a minor, ignoring the point that even if your prayers were answered he'd be guilty because adults arent allowed to hit minors.

No,  I've been around long enough (and so have you) to know that there's 2 sides to every story.  Admittedly, I am very slow to accuse by nature.  I have no doubt that there's more to this story but it doesn't change the bottom line,  Kromer struck a minor.  He needs to be held accountable.

So,  if this same event happened two years from now,  you wouldn't hold Rex responsible?  Just for your info, there are over 30,000 members from all walks of life on the Bills Mafia.  The site is flooded with posts about Kromer.  Not one poster holds Rex responsible on that site.

Why do you tell me what 30k homers have to say about a failed HC that they think is the second coming because of a tattoo and a Bills truck?

There seems to be a difference between holding someone responsible and holding someone accountable. I agree that Rex is not responsible for the crimes (or immoral, inappropriate, offensive or other irresponsible behavior) of his assistants. But he is to be held accountable. In fact, Rex is accountable for anything his coaching staff does.

Why do you tell me what 30k homers have to say about a failed HC that they think is the second coming because of a tattoo and a Bills truck?

I'm just letting you know that,  outside of this thread,  nobody is agreeing with you.  Rex is not a failed HC either.  

There seems to be a difference between holding someone responsible and holding someone accountable. I agree that Rex is not responsible for the crimes (or immoral, inappropriate, offensive or other irresponsible behavior) of his assistants. But he is to be held accountable. In fact, Rex is accountable for anything his coaching staff does.

So you think Rex is accountable for anything his coaching staff does on or off the field?

Archived