Ape - 80, Jif (2)

Leelou - CTM (1)

CTM - Doggin (1)

Pac - JC (1)

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline: Thursday 8am PST

Vote JC

for voting Smash over his observations. 

That's the only post where Lily references JC that I could see. No mention of his FoS at her general direction on her vote on Arsis or any reaction to it. Than 30 mins after she posts the above, he FoSes her for a second time for being the third on a wagon.... and votes her. This feels weird to me.... could be early bussing from her part and distancing from his.

I like that the Ape is voting JC and JC is voting Pac.  One way or another we're going to find scum in this trio. 

I do want to hear more from the prior game's co-MVP CTM.

Why do you like that?  What does it mean? 

Why do you like that?  What does it mean? 

They've been the 3 most influential players in the game for different reasons.  Ape by playing similarly to last game when he was scum, JC for getting this much attention and Pac for basically avoiding playing (he laid a pretty lazy vote on Nyn before the votecount was re-set) while also demanding a pushed deadline.  He also supposedly pinged on one of Hess's scumtells for whatever its worth. 

Them being tied together will prove informative if we go with one of them today.

They've been the 3 most influential players in the game for different reasons.  Ape by playing similarly to last game when he was scum, JC for getting this much attention and Pac for basically avoiding playing (he laid a pretty lazy vote on Nyn before the votecount was re-set) while also demanding a pushed deadline.  He also supposedly pinged on one of Hess's scumtells for whatever its worth. 

Them being tied together will prove informative if we go with one of them today.

Influential in what?  Nothing has happened.

And I dont see how any of their actions tie them together.  That's scummy as hell.  

They've been the 3 most influential players in the game for different reasons. Ape by playing similarly to last game when he was scum, JC for getting this much attention and Pac for basically avoiding playing (he laid a pretty lazy vote on Nyn before the votecount was re-set) while also demanding a pushed deadline. He also supposedly pinged on one of Hess's scumtells for whatever its worth.

Did you read this?

I'm not harping on it, Apesh*t. I was responding to Hallia.

Yes, you are. You aren't talking about anything else when you post, so yeah, that's harping on it. Weigh-in on some of the other happenings, why don't you... 

I like that the Ape is voting JC and JC is voting Pac.  One way or another we're going to find scum in this trio. 

I do want to hear more from the prior game's co-MVP CTM.

False logic is always the best kind of logic. This pings a little like scum grandstanding while town triangulates townies.

I haven't played anything at all to how I played last game. I'm going to LOL at the town if they let you make an accusation like that, and then not back it up. JC is getting attention BECAUSE of me and Leelou, so your reason on him make zero sense. Your reason on Pac is my reason, but still, not a good reason to call him one of the 3 most influential people in the game thus far... and none of it contains an original thought, so if we end up all being town, you can back-pedal.

This whole post is an enormous reach.

Tying targets together and promising that there's scum in the group is a good way of selling town-on-town violence.

Influential in what?  Nothing has happened.

And I dont see how any of their actions tie them together.  That's scummy as hell.  

This. ^^^

I wasn't in the most recent game with ape, so i would have to take other people's word for it, but anyone avoiding actually playing the game is scummy. I have seen Pac comment, but not on game related content.

Haha really?  JiF, you admittedly make a bandwagon vote on JC, then wonder why I like the interactions related to his train and how that pertains to Ape (also on JC's train, confident JC is scum) and Pac (who JC is currently voting)?  Pipe down.

Yes, you are. You aren't talking about anything else when you post, so yeah, that's harping on it. Weigh-in on some of the other happenings, why don't you... 

False logic is always the best kind of logic. This pings a little like scum grandstanding while town triangulates townies.

I haven't played anything at all to how I played last game. I'm going to LOL at the town if they let you make an accusation like that, and then not back it up. JC is getting attention BECAUSE of me and Leelou, so your reason on him make zero sense. Your reason on Pac is my reason, but still, not a good reason to call him one of the 3 most influential people in the game thus far... and none of it contains an original thought, so if we end up all being town, you can back-pedal.

This whole post is an enormous reach.

Tying targets together and promising that there's scum in the group is a good way of selling town-on-town violence.

This. ^^^

I've already made my case on you, ad nauseum, and am currently voting you.  You can pipe down too, mongrel.  I'm not interested in your thoughts, only CTM's and a few other people who currently aren't playing the game.

Haha really?  JiF, you admittedly make a bandwagon vote on JC, then wonder why I like the interactions related to his train and how that pertains to Ape (also on JC's train, confident JC is scum) and Pac (who JC is currently voting)?  Pipe down.

Explain how this guarantees that there is scum amongst the three of us? 

I've already made my case on you, ad nauseum, and am currently voting you.  You can pipe down too, mongrel.  I'm not interested in your thoughts, only CTM's and a few other people who currently aren't playing the game.

You haven't explained how what I'm doing this game is like what I did last game. At all. Do it, or I'll see to it you get lynched on the principle of being a moron.

Explain how this guarantees that there is scum amongst the three of us? 

It guarantees an informative lynch if we end up taking out one of you three.  I'm confident one of you is scum, but I'm not going to pull a Nolder and bet my life on it.  It's D1.  Not a lot has happened this game.  You, Pac and JC are the three players who people have reacted to most. 

I wasn't in the most recent game with ape, so i would have to take other people's word for it, but anyone avoiding actually playing the game is scummy. I have seen Pac comment, but not on game related content.

Do you plan on answering my question at any time?

There's a difference between taking his word for it like a chump, and being a good townie and asking him to explain the comparison. Regardless of whether you were in the last game, you should still want him to put some meat on the bones after making an accusation like that... if he fails to explain well, or people call bullsh*t on his explanation, then you know whether or not you should take his word for it. Not questioning the authenticity of the accusation is not indicative of a townie's mindset and curiosity.

You haven't explained how what I'm doing this game is like what I did last game. At all. Do it, or I'll see to it you get lynched on the principle of being a moron.

You're doing it right now.  It's like you're on roid rage the last several games.  It's excessive machismo even out of you.  I had thought maybe it was real life stuff for you last game, but you even admitted during the game you played into it to make people think you were townie.  Not letting you get away with it this game.

It guarantees an informative lynch if we end up taking out one of you three.  I'm confident one of you is scum, but I'm not going to pull a Nolder and bet my life on it.  It's D1.  Not a lot has happened this game.  You, Pac and JC are the three players who people have reacted to most. 

Any lynch will eventually prove to be informative. 

You said that there's scum among the 3 of us. Now you are backpedalling. Why not just say you think lynching from the 3 of us might be the most informative RIGHT NOW. Instead, you present false logic and become a diversion from scum hunting. 

Dumbass. 

Archived