Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

Haha really?  JiF, you admittedly make a bandwagon vote on JC, then wonder why I like the interactions related to his train and how that pertains to Ape (also on JC's train, confident JC is scum) and Pac (who JC is currently voting)?  Pipe down.

What does my bandwagon vote on a player who never gets D1 heat, have to do with your wild theories and stringing 3 players together with zero context?  

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also... me "lazy" as scum? You guys realize Jetscode was my partner last game, when I talked the town into lynching the uncountered cop, and then almost pulled off a false-reveal as a SK... super lazy effort by me, amiright?

I'm giving you all the gift of scum on D1. Take it. 

You didn't talk anyone into lynching SMC lol..  not sure why you keep saying that.  I don't even you remember voting him.

Along with the declaring of 2 people being townies on a D1 (something the Ape never does), these were the 3 posts that stood out to me early on regarding my "excessive machismo" point:

Nothing.

Nolder started the game on Friday you idiot. I've been dicking around because gameplay won't really start until this work week gets underway... I wish I didn't have to constantly state the obvious for you dolts.

GFY, lolololol... you were playing better when you hadn't posted at all.

No I'm not.

You go on with your bad ass narrative building though... Ape is super suspicious. Vote me. After I die, I can replace Arsis.

Don't worry, nobody here is putting any stock in what you can and cannot remember. 

Tell me more about what I do and don't do... and then pretend to align it to the meta of either alignment... stop seeding suspicion and waiting for someone else to run with it, own it... come at me you asexual dynamo

Same old sh*t as last game.  I'm more than willing to roll the dice on lynching you if anyone else was willing to join me. 

Influential in what?  Nothing has happened.

And I dont see how any of their actions tie them together.  That's scummy as hell.  

now that's a good observation..  I didn't know what the hell he was talking about.

You're doing it right now.  It's like you're on roid rage the last several games.  It's excessive machismo even out of you.  I had thought maybe it was real life stuff for you last game, but you even admitted during the game you played into it to make people think you were townie.  Not letting you get away with it this game.

I played one game in like the last 3+ months. It was Leelou's game. The last game we played as a group. Gross exaggeration is gross.

Excepted I haven't, and am not, being "rage ape". I went out of my way to be flip about everything, as Hess said "reinventing myself" (or whatever words he used), so your comparison is irrelevant. 

What does my bandwagon vote on a player who never gets D1 heat, have to do with your wild theories and stringing 3 players together with zero context?  

Vote count = zero context?  It's the simplest way to connect players.  You have a better theory right now?  Lemme guess:  "80 is scum". 

You didn't talk anyone into lynching SMC lol..  not sure why you keep saying that.  I don't even you remember voting him.

It was just before you started neg repping all my posts to you, because I was pummeling your ugly face so hard, you had no defense for yourself.

ok caught up...  80 is spewing nonsense, I don't understand the votes on JC or the pile on after the Ape declared him scum..  that's pretty much proof positive that he's town.

Still Vote Nyn..  all the reasons I stated yesterday plus the pile on vote on JC.. 

It was just before you started neg repping all my posts to you, because I was pummeling your ugly face so hard, you had no defense for yourself.

you pummeled me so badly I single handidly destroyed your team.  and would have won had your team not decided to make ensuring I lost the # 1 objective.  too frightened to even face me on the last day with 3 left lol.. 

ok caught up...  80 is spewing nonsense, I don't understand the votes on JC or the pile on after the Ape declared him scum..  that's pretty much proof positive that he's town.

Still Vote Nyn..  all the reasons I stated yesterday plus the pile on vote on JC.. 

Yes. Reasons lol

Along with the declaring of 2 people being townies on a D1 (something the Ape never does), these were the 3 posts that stood out to me early on regarding my "excessive machismo" point:

Same old sh*t as last game.  I'm more than willing to roll the dice on lynching you if anyone else was willing to join me. 

Credit for bumping posts, but still wrong. 

Also wrong about the Ape meta that I would never declare anyone a town read on D1. I am NEVER consistent with how and when I choose to reveal my town reads, and I use town reads the same way I use scum reads in thread... they are a tactic.

In other words. You're barking up the wrong tree. I hope you are scum trying to play bold, which I could respect, otherwise this is just another case of dopey 80 being the worst townie of all time... worst than JIF, for crying out loud.

In other words. You're barking up the wrong tree. I hope you are scum trying to play bold, which I could respect, otherwise this is just another case of dopey 80 being the worst townie of all time... worst than JIF, for crying out loud.

My last interactions before I got lynched last game were coming after you.  Yep, I'm the worst townie ever.  GFY.

Some more than others.  It's why people are jumping all over JC.  For the most part it's become a "let's see what happens" train, plain and simple.

A huge part of how this game works is "let's see what happens". You say stupid things.

I'm voting JC because my instinct is telling me he's scum. He often sells false-meta on me as a defense when I corner him as scum. That's what he did, he asserted that "lazy ape = scum ape". It is the best read I've got in this here game... at the moment.

My last interactions before I got lynched last game were coming after you.  Yep, I'm the worst townie ever.  GFY.

You're misremembering it. 

I saw you as an easy townie lynch, and I had JIF lead the party. You never presented a threat to me. I took you out because of the numbers game, and it was easy.

Anyway, at what point are you going to build a case about what I'm doing in THIS game? You seem hell bent on making your case about things I did in the last game. Guess what? I've got a new PM. It says I'm town. 

you pummeled me so badly I single handidly destroyed your team.  and would have won had your team not decided to make ensuring I lost the # 1 objective.  too frightened to even face me on the last day with 3 left lol.. 

Hahaha... good to know you still have the smallest penis here.

Then why are you voting Pac? 

Fine, use whatever term you'd like to use.  It's the same exact thing as last game.  You aren't "reinventing yourself".

Keep saying it. If you can't convince people with facts, then the best thing to do is just keep saying whatever you want them to believe until they become tired and just accept it without questioning it further. It already worked on Halliatosis.

Also... me "lazy" as scum? You guys realize Jetscode was my partner last game, when I talked the town into lynching the uncountered cop, and then almost pulled off a false-reveal as a SK... super lazy effort by me, amiright?

I'm giving you all the gift of scum on D1. Take it. 

By lazy...you chase the easiest path to mislynch...that's lazy hunting...so yeah..go ahead spin away...we know you control the narrative...can make anything appear logical.  But yeah, we should believe your case now.

Vote count = zero context?  It's the simplest way to connect players.  You have a better theory right now?  Lemme guess:  "80 is scum". 

Dude, how long have you been playing?  You honestly dont get why none of this makes any sense?  You dont know why connecting players based off of nothing is scummy?  

It's like playing cards with my sisters kids.  Holy sh*t, man. 

Oh sh*t. You ARE scum too. I wasn't sure until now.

"Doesn't understand" the votes on JC. LMFAO... You guys know how Pac plays as town right? This isn't it.

Credit for bumping posts, but still wrong. 

Also wrong about the Ape meta that I would never declare anyone a town read on D1. I am NEVER consistent with how and when I choose to reveal my town reads, and I use town reads the same way I use scum reads in thread... they are a tactic.

sh*tttt...Batman is in full force right now coming off a dominating performance. 

I've already made my case on you, ad nauseum, and am currently voting you. You can pipe down too, mongrel. I'm not interested in your thoughts, only CTM's and a few other people who currently aren't playing the game.

You didn't make a case on Ape, you piggybacked my posts on Ape and then voted Ape

vote 80

Make sure you unblock your head from your ass so you can read what I just wrote

By lazy...you chase the easiest path to mislynch...that's lazy hunting...so yeah..go ahead spin away...we know you control the narrative...can make anything appear logical.  But yeah, we should believe your case now.

So, by me being "lazy" I've chosen to take the lead on coming after you, a person that is NOT easy to lynch, on D1. There is no narrative to control in this case, I voted you on instinct. You confirmed my instinct by using false meta as a defense, which is a tell-tale scum defense that you use against me. If I was concocting a case on you, then this defense would merit consideration, you'd be appealing to the mafia community's collective awareness of how good I lie... But I'm not concocting anything. I mad a gut read, and then checked it against a known scumtell. I'm not elaborating any further. 

Your defense is manufactured. It makes me feel about 99% sure you are scum. 

Dude, how long have you been playing?  You honestly dont get why none of this makes any sense?  You dont know why connecting players based off of nothing is scummy? 

Except I'm not connecting them off nothing......You'd be 100 % correct if I wasn't.

Unvote

Vote Halia 

I think 80 really is just slow when it comes to some of the simple logic and he'll be easy enough to flush out later.  Hali dodging my question and supporting that complete and utter bullsh*t theory based on "merit" she cant explain is the scummiest thing in the game IMO.

Except I'm not connecting them off nothing......You'd be 100 % correct if I wasn't.

Yes, you are.  You're connecting players who you know nothing about based on D1 voting.  That is literally connecting players off of nothing.  

What does my vote on Hali have to say about Hali's vote on JC? 

Archived