Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Living life on the edge isn't easy. When you do things like sell and use drugs your life expectancy isn't very high to begin with. You have to be streat smart. Unfortunately for Skinny Pete he just wasn't smart enough. He was standing on the corner of Comanche Road and Wyoming Boulevard waiting for the local high school to get out so he could move some product when two squad cars pulled up. Pete tried to make a break for it but an officer shot him with a stun gun and he fell in the middle of the street. Then a car speeding through a red light ran him over. Rest in peace yo.

Doggin, Skinny Pete, Survivor, has been lynched.

01e241e2d626e66bc24f7444cba60cca.jpg

80 - this is one of those moments where you can tie players together.  See, now we actually have information to build off of those early votes.  Not just a vote from someone voting someone who's voting someone that we know nothing about.  Unless, again, you know more than the town.  So, golf clap moment for you, buddy.

Still have a HUGE FOS on Hali for saying that 80's case had "merit" and not explaining how it had merit when I asked at least 3 different times.  

So basically I was right for the wrong reasons at first, and now I'm right for the right reasons.  Either way I win.  :)

Now that JC is out in the open, you can see how he was gearing up for that claim.  The way he was playing it made me think he was a Lie Detector.

If JC is telling the truth I still love my vote on Ape.  This won't look good on him if JC flips town.

Very insightful.

So, this will be the headline.

Leelou bags Doggin on N1. Ape continues streak as best D1 scumhunter in mafia.

I don't expect the town to make any play here other than lynching Doggin, that said, I can 100% guarantee that JC is scum now after that claim.

Anyone notice how Ape doesn't buy JC's claim at all, but suggests JC should masonize with Leelou tonight?  WTF.

Noticed this. Questionable. But IF he's telling the truth, she can clear him through his masonizing her while also viewing another player

If JC's claim is correct you're non-town.  Know something we don't?

Um yeah, genius. I know his claim isn't correct.

Since I couldn't convince you guys to lynch him today, I'm proposing a plan for the REST of the town to realize it too.

Cute how Ape is going to buy himself 2 night kills by getting Doggin then JC lynched in succession. 

How did I get Doggin lynched?

Now you're pinging a little... before I just thought you were being paranoid and dumb.

Do you realize that when JC fails to masonize Leelou, who we now can assume is town cop, it likely proves he's lying, and when we lynch him it helps towards confirming me.... actually no, you probably don't realize that. 

Cute how Ape is going to buy himself 2 night kills by getting Doggin then JC lynched in succession. 

I'm pretty sure Ape had nothing to do with Doggin's lynch and nobody is buying JC's claim.  Why wouldnt we be heading this direction unless the night provides us something that changes the logic? 

It's like 1 step forward, 2 steps back with you, man. 

Now you're pinging a little... before I just thought you were being paranoid and dumb.

Do you realize that when JC fails to masonize Leelou, who we now can assume is town cop, it likely proves he's lying, and when we lynch him it helps towards confirming me.... actually no, you probably don't realize that. 

wait, why is JC masonizing leelou.. do not like

MOST LIKELY.. his role would only work with VT

JC masonize me

I expected Saul to be the survivor FWIW.  

If Skinny Pete is a survivor...maybe there is 2.  And Crusher is Badger?

I guess there is. I believe Crusher, fwiw.

I also expected Saul to be the Survivor, it just makes so much sense for the story arc of the 2 shows.

wait, why is JC masonizing leelou.. do not like

MOST LIKELY.. his role would only work with VT

JC masonize me

I thought it worked with any town role. That's fine if I'm wrong. 

I'm just looking at how to skin as many cats as possible in one night, so to speak.

I am VT as well. 

If JC is lying, he's scum.  If JC is telling the truth, what does it matter who he masonizes with?  You'll be non-town and we have no reason to listen to you. 

I'm pretty sure Ape had nothing to do with Doggin's lynch and nobody is buying JC's claim.  Why wouldnt we be heading this direction unless the night provides us something that changes the logic? 

It's like 1 step forward, 2 steps back with you, man. 

See my post to Ape.  If he's town he knows JC is lying and it shouldn't matter at all who he chooses to masonize with.  All he's trying to do is look like the helpful townie and ensure that JC gets lynched first.  Obviously we're lynching one or the other tomorrow.

If JC is lying, he's scum.  If JC is telling the truth, what does it matter who he masonizes with?  You'll be non-town and we have no reason to listen to you. 

^^ faulty logic that doggin used, doggin of course just wanted dead bodies so he was incentivized to push logic resulting in more carnage... whats your story?

JC could very well be telling the truth and ape still be town

^^ faulty logic that doggin used, doggin of course just wanted dead bodies so he was incentivized to push logic resulting in more carnage... whats your story?

JC could very well be telling the truth and ape still be town

Except that Ape called JC's claim bullsh*t out of the gate when he made the claim.  And JC said his attempt to masonize with Ape failed, meaning Ape is likely non-town if JC is telling the truth.  Both of them cannot be telling the truth.  They are diametrically opposing forces now.

Only possibility I can think of that falls outside of this black/white thinking is if JC lied about who he tried to masonize with.  But I fail to see a reason why he'd do that.

Since I've done a horrible job so far being involved, I have notes. These are partially for myself, partially showing my thought processes and asking questions. For lazy people, I have tl;dr reads lists, mmk?

*Disclaimer: I worked a 10 hour shift all night, and I've been reading this thread for 4 hours catching up, bear with my brain spiraling out of logic due to lack of caffeine intake

1-10
1-2: joke votes, banter, Leelou finally brings up that it's night; still don't agree with Ape deeming anyone "voting" at night town/no-PR, feels like an easy way to try and self clear but what do I know? Lily did ping me with her "wow it's night" comment.
3-5: day start, Smash quotes night-voters, Lizard (followed by Arsis) calls him out for basically nothing, interesting point that Smash missed the JC vote on Leelou though even though he didn't (nobody checked? lol), Pac thinks Smash town, Nyn sides with Smash, Post #103 by Ape strange: I agree with his thoughts on the surface, but don't like the twist that puts Smash in a scummy light, especially under the notion that he missed a vote thus drawing attention to himself; even without missing a vote, I didn't see Smash's actions as scummy when he did them; I'm siding with Nyn at p5 between her/Lizard, he's digging at nothing and trying to make himself look better for it
6: Arsis states he voted Smash first before Lizard really started pushing, claiming Nyn had wrong sequence of events and Nyn def of Smash over the top (#132); note on Pac's post #133: "the narrative you're pushing would actually give credence that those voting before day started are townies who didn't look at a QT before posting": This is the idea that Ape was suggesting earlier on. Foggy brain, not sure what I think about it yet.  Posts 139, 144 by Lizard and Arsis echo too much for my liking; they're backing off since Nyn is making sense of their stupid case; CTM and Leelou still stick out to me here for jumping into the game and ignoring current events
7-10: JC votes Smash, why? (next page you comment on #160 as being a townie post, so why the vote?) Townie post from Lily (159), townie post from Smash (160); Hess "I'll vote for anyone who is voting Smash" I agree here, Smash is coming out of this interaction looking much better than Lizard/Arsis/Ape; JC switching to Hess is odd at this point; I don't like that Ape is playing all sides... playstyle? CTM still being useless. Crusher also not doing anything..

pg 1-10 tl;dr:
Town: Smash, Nyn
Mixed: Ape, JC, Lizard
Scum: Arsis
Null: Pac, Hess, Crusher, CTM
Pings: Lily, CTM, Leelou, JC

-------------------------------------

pg 11-20
*Computer lost my notes, abbrv version....less words*
11-15: Like Lizard's post 269, kinda touches on why Ape's bothering me: he's acting like he's just screwing around instead of trying to scum hunt; what's the freaking point? Not a fan of the flippant attitude, don't know if it's playstyle or what, but that's what's pinging me here. Nyn/Alanna, I like Nyn better now that I've read back through this interaction; Like 80's progression on Ape at this point

So what else is i declared Smash town off of one post thus voting Arsis for voting Smash...right before JC voted Smash too, then Ape more or less was agreeing, Nyn and Lily actually followed my lead, more or less with votes, and then JC voted me for declaring Smash town. Meanwhile LK and 80 don't like Ape declaring Smash town even though he was basically agreeing with me, and basically Nyn and Lily.

Everyone else either drunk, fat, stupid or their computer isn't working.

Meh. Summarizing the game so far without adding anything to it. Meh.

15-20: Shark talk, Hally (town feels on Nyn Alanna Leelou); JC likes 80 pushing Ape (p16), My issues with Leelou's post: Basically, what I was trying to say here is that I didn't like her defending a vote on someone when there was other content she could be voting on, I'm also not psychic and don't know when you people are joke voting or not. As for the "lynching inactives" line of thought, I also don't know how you play here, and I've seen inactives get lynched before, so meh on that, I think it's a stupid thing. ;; Ape/Alanna interaction: already said why he's bothering me, I probably need more time to figure this out. I do better when people are more straight forward, not everyone can be that way. Leelou reads: (Ape good, Smash town, Crusher prolly town, not Arsis, pac vote good, Alanna scum nitpicking apparently, LK(?) derp, Nyn defensive but not overreacting, still defending Doggin vote);

tl;dr
Town: Smash, Nyn, 80, Hally
Mixed: Ape, Leelou, JC, Lizard, Hess
Scum: Arsis (no change)
Null: Pac, Crusher, CTM
--------------------------------

p21-30
***If my computer shuts down again with the blue screen of death, I'm throwing it against the wall**
21-25 Hess (scum pings Arsis Lily JC and town pings Smash Nyn); Lily (Leelou town, Alanna aggressive, Hess town, Ape weird); Doggin checking in, not much happening otherwise, Sherlock talk is a plus, what's with the CTM-lynch talk? still don't think he's had a game related post; Nyn positive on Hess Smash Leelou and Lily; @JC jumping on Lily's vote on theory or omgus? Doesn't look good either way, he's already been pinging, #548 Pac for people that actually read the thread, having reads at all is a good thing probably
26-30 Leelou could vote JC or CTM, Ape believes JC scum, post #655 Crusher strange; all votes reset;

My confedential D1 notes: Ape playing, Pac's floating and you've been drunk for 5 days.

Moving Hess to my town pile purely for this post.

Hall thinks Liz/Arsis looking bad from start of game, Nyn strong town (post 695); I agree mostly on this but think Arsis came out of it looking worse. Starting clean with Andrej now that he's in the game, at least I can pretend I know how to read him; don't like JC's vote on Pac? Don't actually know where that's coming from; not a fan of Ape saying we shouldn't look at the Liz/Arsis/Smash interaction from start of game. If I recall correctly, Ape also fed into the "trap" for gits and shiggles. ; Ape suddenly interested in lynching JC; Lizard has calmed down a lot since the start of game w/ Smash scenario, this looks good for him; Nyn notes Lily vote on JC could be bussing/distancing;
--> first quote from 80 I haven't liked (post 744):

"I like that the Ape is voting JC and JC is voting Pac.  One way or another we're going to find scum in this trio."

I hate this type of reasoning SO MUCH. This don't mean sh*t. I almost always park my first vote on a scum mate d1, I also sometimes vote scum as town day 1. If you end up trying to set up lynches from this, I'll be sus. (JiF starts questioning 80's line of reasoning too, good)

tl;dr (21-30)
Town: Smash (where he go?), Nyn, 80, Hally, Hess
Townish maybe: JiF, Leelou, Lizard
Scummish maybe: Pac, Ape, JC, Lily
Null: Crusher, CTM, Doggin, Andrej
Pings: 80
(If you're not mentioned above.... idk, I think everyone's there)
----------------

pg 30-41

30-34  Nyn/Hess think 80 is playing serious. Is this normal? Good/bad? ; Ape also calls out 80's linking, lack of confirmation on his scum meta from the last game; I'm not understanding the Nyn votes; p32 Pac thinks 80 spewing nonsense, doesn't get the JC votes (thinks shows him as town) and votes Nyn (what were those reasons??) Ping here; Ape's scum tell on JC is that he's creating Ape-meta, this feels weak.;; Anyone else wanna hear Crusher's thoughts? Or is this normal? CTM weird on p33- do you have any original thoughts? ;; NOW Leelou thinks Doggin is scum (I'm so done with this sh*t atp); I'm bothered that Ape sounds so sure that JC is scum at this point, mainly because I've been scum reading Ape but JC isn't looking good either; JC's post 845 voting Ape feels forced;

Nailed it.  Im 100% useless this game and will remain useless.  Get use to it sunshine.

Don't like.

35- Lily's post 867 irt Pac's "not understanding" votes on JC being teammates: this is way too obvious for scum... right?
Not a fan of Lily following Ape so easily

*started skimmng at this point. I ran out of coffee... which is good because I need to go to bed

Which one would you rather kill first?

Horrible post. Uber hate it.

Not really.  The only reason to assume someone is "wrong" when claiming you're a townie is if you know for a fact that they are also a townie.  In other words, JC's "when I flip town you'll be proven wrong and scum" might be a too much information slip (he knows Ape is a townie and therefore "wrong" rather than a liar, leading to "confirmed townie" verbiage).  It's not exactly a lock of a case, and he's too close to lynch to shift my vote there before he shows up again to address it, but it's definitely worth recognizing and calling out.

Finally someone else's input that's not Ape or just jumping on the bandwagon. Ugh. Wanna hear back from JC on this, though

tl;dr (31-41?)
Town: Nyn, Hess, Smash
Townish: JiF, Liz, 80, Doggin, Leelou
Mix: Hally, Ape
Scummish: Pac, JC, Lily
Null: Andrej, Crusher, CTM
-----------------

p42-onward
Good to see Pac/CTM finally joining in, conflicted opinion on Pac so far, probably need to do a reread of his posts to get a better feel for what he's doing; not a fan of CTM doing nothign up until here; Pac distancing JC?

Andrej irt Pac's reads:

"Been going back and forth on your reads here. At face value I think there's some good insight on a few that are generally against the grain with the thread - which I tend to take as a good sign. Crusher, Hess and Smash specifically. However as others have pointed out, Lizzie & Ape iirc, I'm not a fan of how you're hedging on a lot of others. Seems like you have more reason to be voting someone else, like Hess/Lily/Crusher, to pressure them over Nyn when part of the reason is a vote on the lead wagon that hasn't been resolved yet. It's also worth noting that you don't mention other people's vote on JC like Lily/Hallia/Hess in your reads for them. Gives me the impression you're avoiding the JC train for whatever reason by claiming obliviousness but you're also leaving yourself open to move onto him later with your statement."

+1

JC hardclaim masonizer
Not sure I believe it; I want to, though. This should be cleared up tonight.
Doggin claiming survivor and outting Leelou as cop with N0 not-town read, Crusher says he's a survivor too Mehhhh

Doggin is the lynch

no tl;dr, because I'm lazy, make your own assumptions

I'm going to bed

I'm not 100% familiar with the masonizer role.  I dont really remember it in any set ups other than last game and we didnt get to see it work but I dont think its that cut and dry.  I'm not going to get into during the night phase though...I'll just leave it as that. 

See my post to Ape.  If he's town he knows JC is lying and it shouldn't matter at all who he chooses to masonize with.  All he's trying to do is look like the helpful townie and ensure that JC gets lynched first.  Obviously we're lynching one or the other tomorrow.

Oh 80...smh

Except that Ape called JC's claim bullsh*t out of the gate when he made the claim.  And JC said his attempt to masonize with Ape failed, meaning Ape is likely non-town if JC is telling the truth.  Both of them cannot be telling the truth.  They are diametrically opposing forces now.

Only possibility I can think of that falls outside of this black/white thinking is if JC lied about who he tried to masonize with.  But I fail to see a reason why he'd do that.

Masonize could have failed for other reasons than Ape being scum but that is the simplest solution, imo

BS

what if Masonizer is randomized?

Archived