Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pac,

Unvote now and we can work out a deal.  I'll stay silent and masonize with you tomorrow.  One condition:  You must unvote in your very next post or all deals are off.

The sad part is if you just tried yesterday I probably would have still been in doubt..  thought your case was bogus.

but then your play went straight to the sh-t house. 

that is my point... it shouldn't have been.. ape squirming gave up JC and smash last game, if there's doubt scum won't be quick to buss

Dude hung us out to dry...played all sorts of crazy to ensure he lives and all else fails...absolutely zero maneuverability.  

Makes no sense to block you over me.

he's not blocked, he's rither random or lying .. either way, where is he going

any thoughts on why no deaths tonight? that is one thing making me lean more towards jc ., the only damage he can do is if he's some kind of converter, a scum masonizer if you will

The sad part is if you just tried yesterday I probably would have still been in doubt..  thought your case was bogus.

but then your play went straight to the sh-t house. 

Whatevs dude.  Deals off!  You know what I'm talking about...don't play coy...

Vote him up and we get his reveal and put this POS in a box.

Trust JC.  I'm on him like white on rice.

So JC no Masoizer roll because he doesn't know his own role and can't perform.

Still don't like the speed lunch, nothing good ever comes from it, but I'm willing to join later

What the hell is Hallia doing?

sensible post on all fronts

Still don't like the speed lunch, nothing good ever comes from it, but I'm willing to join later

No freaking clue. Half of what she says isn't making sense.

Jc did you ask questions about your role and how it works?

Yes.  I asked if I hit scum would I die and fukking Nolder said PAFO.  Only thing he provided was I win with town, the x-shot and the link.  After the first failed action I asked if I get to keep all my shots and all he said PAFO. 

Argo.

Am I missing some posts...cause I see no case against Hallia.

Yes. I asked if I hit scum would I die and fukking Nolder said PAFO. Only thing he provided was I win with town, the x-shot and the link. After the first failed action I asked if I get to keep all my shots and all he said PAFO.

Argo.

x -shot?

All I got was a link and an x-shot (which I'll keep to myself at this point).  I didn't die and all I got was "action failed" so I assumed Ape was scum but Nolder didn't kill me for guessing wrong.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Neighborizer&redirect=no#Variations

Link?

See above.  Really wish you'd just view me.  Put your trust in JC.

O.o I was just joking that I would hammer if Pac wouldnt, geesh

that's not the only problem? You're being very inconsistent.

Liking CTM for the most part, seems to make sense.

Still sus of Ape regardless of JCs flip. Sorry not sorry

Time for work, gtg

that is my point... it shouldn't have been.. ape squirming gave up JC and smash last game, if there's doubt scum won't be quick to buss

JC avoided a lynch D1 by a hair because of doggin's reveal. He was the obvious lynch today. That's a fact. Coulda woulda shoulda is all very nice, but this is where we're at right now.

JC avoided a lynch D1 by a hair because of doggin's reveal. He was the obvious lynch today. That's a fact. Coulda woulda shoulda is all very nice, but this is where we're at right now.

obvious to who? town squirrels all the time, but ya'll just kept on talking about jc all night

I've explained why. I have been on mobile and I get mixed up pretty easily. I'll just refrain from playing at work from now on

Don't let the knuckleheads dissuade you.  You do you.  At work, at home anywhere you damn well please.

Archived