Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Laine, when you're around I have a question to ask. So if you can, when you see this, quote me so I get a notice. Hopefully I'll be awake.

I'm around and just saw this post, catching up right now. Seeing a lot of stupid in the thread though

I won't be killing Hess.  He's my boy.  And AJ was a nice addition.  He won't get a bullet either.

LK would be a nice choice for the greater good....

Leelou didn't recruit me.  What a jerkface.

Nyn is the # 1 reason for my death.

CTM and JiF for obvious reasons.  Hmm.  Which of you 5 gets a bullet.....

I'm around and just saw this post, catching up right now. Seeing a lot of stupid in the thread though

Yeah, no kidding. I think I wanted to ask you something about your idea but i can't recall what it was now.

Lydia has had a long and lucrative ongoing career helping criminals smuggle methylamine away from the company she worked at, Madrigal Electromotive, where she was head of logistics. Unfortunately she lived a life of paranoia and fear that at any time either a rival gang or the DEA would discover what she was doing and capture or kill her. That fear came true this afternoon when a SWAT team assisted by DEA members stormed her apartment killing both Lydia and her nanny in the process. Two in the chest and one in the head brought down a woman corrupted by money and fear. God bless America!

80, Lydia, Survivor has been lynched.

09100aed7f17e5391fae18928dfa16f0.jpg

lol 80..

I guess we can finally put to bed the notion that jc sent pac and 80 on suicide missions to take out the always lethal humanzee furminator

lol'd pretty hard at this. That's a good one.

Archived