Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty sure i explicitly said that Pac had me fooled ...

The only one not being a man is you, ya big coward.

Take ownership for getting modkilled and costing town the game

Costing the town the game?  Wait, are you saying YOU NEEDED ME TO WIN THE GAME????

we needed a body and your blockhead would've done fine...

First, I was an idiot for getting modkilled and take full responsibility for that.

That said, I couldn't cost the town the game because they had you and your brilliance at end game.  How could I have made a difference there?  Shouldn't you have been enough to win?

I was the doc

yes i know, I'm saying wwombat knew one of the three of us had to be.. The only one he didn't target was 80 though, who was appearing to be the most dead set on voting on him... ballsy

First, I was an idiot for getting modkilled and take full responsibility for that.

That said, I couldn't cost the town the game because they had you and your brilliance at end game.  How could I have made a difference there?  Shouldn't you have been enough to win?

The truth is that blaming any one person entirely is stupid and also not fair to wwwombat, you and your flunky have acted like jackasses the entire end game asserting that wwwwombat was so obviously loki and implying that thus he didn't really play well.

Have a bit of class and give the guy credit, for all I knew end game 80 could've been loki. It wasn't obvious to me until the ninja hammer (but he did that knowing he had 2 kills)

:face: SMC I really didn't know you were modkilled, why start puking info like that?

Trust me, if I knew I wouldve gotten modkilled for sharing info I wouldn't have done it.  I read where others shared similar info and thought it was fine.  It was my bad.

The truth is that blaming any one person entirely is stupid and also not fair to wwwombat, you and your flunky have acted like jackasses the entire end game asserting that wwwwombat was so obviously loki and implying that thus he didn't really play well.

Have a bit of class and give the guy credit, for all I knew end game 80 could've been loki. It wasn't obvious to me until the ninja hammer (but he did that knowing he had 2 kills)

No, don't flip this around.  I gave Wombat a ton of credit.  He played great and won the game.  I've been scum with Wombat and he's a great player.

Don't play this as if we're not giving Wombat credit.

The point is that --once again-- you're a child who doesn't know how to accept responsibility.  You're failing to do it now.  I took my responsibility.  We know that Pac is a child who doesn't take responsibility.  I was just needling you and you couldve taken your lumps like a man and say, "Yeah, I screwed up.  My bad.  I blew it."  And it wouldve been the end of it because we weren't going to rib someone who fell on his sword.

But you never did that.

No, don't flip this around.  I gave Wombat a ton of credit.  He played great and won the game.  I've been scum with Wombat and he's a great player.

The point is that --once again-- you're a child who doesn't know how to accept responsibility.  You're failing to do it now.  I took my responsibility.  We know that Pac is a child who doesn't take responsibility.  I was just needling you and you couldve taken your lumps like a man and say, "Yeah, I screwed up.  My bad.  I blew it."  And it wouldve been the end of it because we weren't going to rib someone who fell on his sword.

But you never did that.

Your not.. yelling over and over that wwwombat was obviously loki is not giving him credit, the exact opposite in fact.

your flunky actually said numerous times you were the MVP

and even when you were directly put to the question, you still couldn't give wwwombat credit and blamed me

I agree, Wombat has to be the MVP because he won ... or CTM, because he made Wombat win.

vote SMC

But you never did that.

You may think Wombat played great but to a world class player like myself he was pretty obvious.  I just couldn't get you guys up to speed.

Your not.. yelling over and over that wwwombat was obviously loki is not giving him credit, the exact opposite in fact.

your flunky actually said numerous times you were the MVP

and even when you were directly put to the question, you still couldn't give wwwombat credit and blamed me

vote SMC

First, I was playing with the MVP vote needling you.  Wombat is the champ.

Second, don't flip this around because, again, you're not manning up here.  Take it like a man.  Is your ego so much in the Pacasphere that you can't do that?

First, I was playing with the MVP vote needling you.  Wombat is the champ.

Second, don't flip this around because, again, you're not manning up here.  Take it like a man.  Is your ego so much in the Pacasphere that you can't do that?

i manned up, I was wrong. You are asking me to basically say wwwombat was so obviously loki and lizzie/nae so obviously clueless that it's 100% my fault.. from a guy who got modkilled no less

You know, this is a start.

I would say the same if I was in your position, but that's because I'm a stand up guy.

yes the guy who was modkilled for cheating coming on thread to attack other people's integrity is a perfect example of being a stand up guy

yes the guy who was modkilled for cheating coming on thread to attack other people's integrity is a perfect example of being a stand up guy

I didn't cheat because I didn't do it intentionally.  I even explained what I was doing on thread.  Doggin then PM'd me and said I had misread his PM and that he had to modkill me.  It was my fault in not reading the PM notice correctly.

Doggin also added, but thanks to CTM, Doggin was proved wrong: 

Sent 14 August 2015 - 04:57 PM
Yeah, i know it wasn't deliberate. Everyone else who got it read it right though, and you basically won the game for the town

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I didn't cheat because I didn't do it intentionally.  I even explained what I was doing on thread.  Doggin then PM'd me and said I had misread his PM and that he had to modkill me.  It was my fault in not reading the PM notice correctly.

Doggin also added, but thanks to CTM, Doggin was proved wrong: 

oh, so if you were literate we'd have had the extra body at end game to win?

SMC's illiteracy  = 100% to blame

I will say this, though, CTM, if I had been alive I would have followed through with POE on Wombat, regardless of how well he played after we voted Seph.  Seph wouldve remained a distraction because many people thought he was Loki.

So, in that sense, I would have tried to prevent you from making the monumental blunder that you did.

Archived