Mccoy Hurt - Limps off field

neckdemon

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes it was his only option after being out of a job just 11 days.  If he was out a month,  there may have been more options.

Keep buying that line of nonsense. No one wanted him. If Atlanta, SF or Chicago made an offer you wouldn't have seen anything but his ass walking away from Buffalo

Keep buying that line of nonsense. No one wanted him. If Atlanta, SF or Chicago made an offer you wouldn't have seen anything but his ass walking away from Buffalo

That's just a guess.  SF and Chicago didn't even start the interviewing process before Rex was hired.

That's just a guess. SF and Chicago didn't even start the interviewing process before Rex was hired.

Chicago had ZERO interest in bringing Rex aboard. That was made clear before they started their hiring process.

Chicago had ZERO interest in bringing Rex aboard. That was made clear before they started their hiring process.

Well I didn't see too many teams knocking down doors for your coach either but that doesn't mean Ryan or Bowles are not good coaches. 

Well I didn't see too many teams knocking down doors for your coach either but that doesn't mean Ryan or Bowles are not good coaches.

Bowles had numerous interviews set up and the Jets never let him out. Might want to do your research.

Bowles was on everyone's list as the hot coordinator. He had to wait for playoffs and the Jets scooped him up.

Bowles had numerous interviews set up and the Jets never let him out. Might want to do your research.

I did my research -  Rex got hired within 11 days from the date he was terminated from the Jets.  Teams had't started  or finished interviews yet.

Archived