Mccoy Hurt - Limps off field

neckdemon

Too bad. Mccoy looked really good against the Lions. My wife and I were watching that game and I told her McCoy looked good but He always tried to get that extra yard instead of just going down. As We all know an injury waiting to happen in the NFL.

You know listening to Rex makes Me laugh. When He was here I thought it was bravado. Now that He is in Buffalo I see just what assholery it really was. I'm glad He's gone. Now with this coaching staff here and when the last of Rex's fingerprints are off this team finally the Jets will get their creditibility back.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not many others had a chance to make an offer. He had a job before some teams started their interviews.

You'll just keep beating it to death. There was no one who was going to make an offer. Everyone other than Atlanta said they had no interest.

Again, it's not even important but you keep trying to sell us on the Bills jumped on Rex before someone else hired him.

The Bills didn't let Rex walk out without a contract either.

What does this have to do with the fact you said no team was knocking down doors to go after Bowles? You are wrong, 4 teams wanted Bowels and were willing to wait until the Cardinals were out of the playoffs.

You'll just keep beating it to death. There was no one who was going to make an offer. Everyone other than Atlanta said they had no interest.

Again, it's not even important but you keep trying to sell us on the Bills jumped on Rex before someone else hired him.

No,  everyone keeps saying that Buffalo was Rex's only shot.  We don't know this for sure because some teams didn't even start interviews before Rex was hired by Buffalo.  Rex is much more respected in the NFL  than anyone here wants to give him credit.     

What does this have to do with the fact you said no team was knocking down doors to go after Bowles? You are wrong, 4 teams wanted Bowels and were willing to wait until the Cardinals were out of the playoffs.

Just responding to another poster

Rex would have chose Buffalo no matter what as long as the dollars were the close.

Buffalo is exactly what Rex would want, a carbon copy of the early jet years.

A defense loaded with good players, a gm and owner he can walk all over, no pressure at all to have anything to do with the offense. No need to actually, gasp, rebuild a defense. A desperate for success fan base easily swayed by the bluster.

He would have hated and failed hard in all those other places with lousy defensive personnel.

Buffalo could not have been a better landing spot for him.

It's all about the $ but I disagree Atlanta would have been a better landing spot he can coach up a defense and they have a qb.

I can see Rex doing that.  I know for a fact he's a lot happier here now.  I remember watching  some of his interviews towards the end of his career with the Jets.  He looked all drawn and pretty sad.  

sure he's happier now, it's like sleeping with the same girl for 6 years then finding someone else to sleep with, it's new and exciting......for now.....

Dimitrioff and Pioli were not going to work with Ryan, ever. These are Bellicheat disciples; a loose cannon like Ryan is as far away from that as you can get from control freak. Blank might have like Ryan but simply his whole front office was not going along. 

yes, b/c the BB disciples have ben o successful w/ tom Brady winning for them.

It's all about the $ but I disagree Atlanta would have been a better landing spot he can coach up a defense and they have a qb.

He proved 100% with out a doubt that he couldn't coach up a defense last year and the year before. Stopped the run got gutted by the pass because 'he didn't have the players'.

He proved 100% with out a doubt that he couldn't coach up a defense last year and the year before. Stopped the run got gutted by the pass because 'he didn't have the players'.

yet we finished a game out of the playoffs 2 years ago w/ a rookie Geno.

No,  everyone keeps saying that Buffalo was Rex's only shot.  We don't know this for sure because some teams didn't even start interviews before Rex was hired by Buffalo.  Rex is much more respected in the NFL  than anyone here wants to give him credit.     

And you cant seem to come up another team that wanted him.  You keep telling us there were no interviews because he signed in Buffalo but thats backwards.  Every team had their guy.

No,  we jumped on Rex when we interviewed him.  And yes,  we wanted to get him before anyone else had the chance.  Brandon's exact words were:  "Don't let him leave the building without a contract."     I understand that he did have other interviews lined up but he cancelled them.  That's what Rex said in one of his interviews early on.  

No,  we jumped on Rex when we interviewed him.  And yes,  we wanted to get him before anyone else had the chance.  Brandon's exact words were:  "Don't let him leave the building without a contract."     I understand that he did have other interviews lined up but he cancelled them.  That's what Rex said in one of his interviews early on.  

And one last time, who wanted Rex.  You keep repeating yourself without giving at least one team that would have hired him if he left the building.  

Archived