Mccoy Hurt - Limps off field

neckdemon

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can we start a "I'm still not over Rex" thread?

dude rex takes the guy we cut because he broke our qb's jaw.....gives him $600 to say **** you to us and then makes jokes about the whole thing. he is quickly becoming public enemy number 3 behind brady and bellichick

@chucknchuck: Karlos Williams, LeSean McCoy, Boobie Dixon, Fred Jackson, Bryce Brown, Percy Harvin.All. hurt.

@mikerodak: Rex says Percy Harvin's hip worse than first thought. Had an injection.

Percy Harvin hurt? Shocking.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

@chucknchuck: Karlos Williams, LeSean McCoy, Boobie Dixon, Fred Jackson, Bryce Brown, Percy Harvin.All. hurt.

@mikerodak: Rex says Percy Harvin's hip worse than first thought. Had an injection.

Percy Harvin hurt? Shocking.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rex will go down with that ship

McCoy, 27, has a strained hamstring and is set to undergo an MRI to determine the extent of the injury.

Bills coach Rex Ryan said McCoy's hamstring is intact and that no separation from the bone occurred.

The mere fact that these comments are being revealed indicates this could be a severe injury.

LOL

For some reason I can't stop imagining him screaming "**** YEAH!" everytime he punches someone in the face. That'd be some funny sh*t to see.

lol  What a pair of dopes.  Not us; Rex and Rob.  :Banane43:

I love that gif.  I've been using it for a few years to punctuate accordingly.

Archived