Mccoy Hurt - Limps off field

neckdemon

Or maybe he does:

"FOX Sports' Mike Garafolo reports the Bills have begun "internal discussions on whether to explore" signing free agent RB Ray Rice."

Less than 1/2 hour after I posted my comment,  I saw an article about the possibility.   I hope it doesn't happen

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weird, I thought jeanie had Doug Whaley's cell # or something.  She speaks on these matters with such confidence....

Within a half hour after I posted my comment,  I saw the article.  I just read an article the other day that he had no intention of hiring Rice.  Really strange

If Rex wants rice he will get him.  It's already been proven that the Bills, like the jets of the tanny era have an owner easily wowed by bullsh** and a gm afraid to stand up to the big personality.

I got the impression that Pegula and Whaley were trusting Rex with the IK move.  It didn't sound like they were to keen on the idea.

Let's assume all the skill position guys who are currently hurt for the Bills were all somehow held out for at least Week 1 of the regular season (not entirely implausible).  This is what their offense would be rolling out there:

QB:  Cassel/Tyrod Taylor

RB:  Ricky Seale, Bronson Hill, + Free Agent pickup(s) (Ray Rice, Steven Jackson, Ahmad Bradshaw?)

WR:  Chris Hogan, Marquise Goodwin, Deonte Thompson, Dez Lewis, Marcus Easley, Marcus Thigpen

TE:  Charles Clay, MarQueis Gray, Matthew Mulligan

OL:  Cordy Glenn-Incognito-Eric Wood-John Miller-Seantrel Henderson

Ouch.

Harvin,  Mc Coy and Watkins will be back by the 3 pre season game or starting game. 

Link?

You know they'll play meaningless preseason games. It wasn't stated that they were healthy just that they'll play. Remember rushing Decker/Dee last year? Decker couldn't finish week 2 and Dee had to pull himself out of that game. I have no doubt everyone on that injury list will play week 1 at the latest.

Link?

LeSean McCoy....http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13466971/lesean-mccoy-expected-buffalo-bills-opener-injured-hamstring

Percy Harvin ...http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000512376/article/percy-harvin-needs-injection-sidelined-with-hip-pain

Sammy Watkins - Harvin is joined by Sammy Watkinsicon-article-link.gif, who in his return from offseason hip surgery has experienced residual soreness and stiffness. Sometimes the area surrounding the hip experiences problems as well for a variety of reasons.

“Sammy was more precautionary,” said Ryan of Watkins being held out of practice. “It’s the glute area and hamstring tightness, so we’re going to obviously be a little leery of that.”

Watkins is not expected to play Thursday night. Marcus Easleyicon-article-link.gif is also not expected to play after suffering a grade one MCL sprain in last week’s

preseason opener. He has not practiced all week.http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/Ryan-lays-out-details-of-Bills-injury-bug/076c4db7-cfbb-4c7b-a502-ea943b4a421f

I'm keeping the faith. Look like most of our injured players will be okay for week 1 of regular season.

Bills top 5 off season moves

1. A OL who bullied a teammate

2. A OL coach who hit a minor

3. A LB-DL who hit his QB

4. A RB who hit his fiancé

5. Two QBs who can't hit the side of a barn.

Bills top 5 off season moves

1. A OL who bullied a teammate

2. A OL coach who hit a minor

3. A LB-DL who hit his QB

4. A RB who hit his fiancé

5. Two QBs who can't hit the side of a barn.

Rice is not coming to the Bills.  Just read a few minutes ago on Twitter - Vic Carucci/Buffalo News.  Ryan wanted to build a bully   :shutit:

That's not going to happen. He's well liked. Overall, he's done a great job for us.

Lol. I meant the reporter who tweeted.

And your GM has done a good job getting the criminals that Rex asked for.

And hired a blowhard who's predicting that he's going to win a super bowl. Again.

How many Lombardis does he have?

Lol. I meant the reporter who tweeted.

And your GM has done a good job getting the criminals that Rex asked for.

And hired a blowhard who's predicting that he's going to win a super bowl. Again.

How many Lombardis does he have?

Oh you're on a roll today   :eusa_angel:   Vic Carucci is probably among the most reputable reporters in Buffalo.  He received his information from a "team source."  There are not too many choir boys who can play in the NFL so the next step is to find a criminal that plays well.  Rex hasn't promised us a Super Bowl.  Just the playoffs.  God help me if we play against the Jets.   You guys are tough on me.  LOL

Oh you're on a roll today   :eusa_angel:   Vic Carucci is probably among the most reputable reporters in Buffalo.  He received his information from a "team source."  There are not too many choir boys who can play in the NFL so the next step is to find a criminal that plays well.  Rex hasn't promised us a Super Bowl.  Just the playoffs.  God help me if we play against the Jets.   You guys are tough on me.  LOL

Think there's a wide gap between choir boy and criminal.

Rex was talking SB. He will win one. In Buffalo. For his families legacy

Oh you're on a roll today. Rex hasn't promised us a Super Bowl. Just the playoffs. God help me if we play against the Jets. You guys are tough on me. LOL

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2015-08-19/rex-ryan-bills-super-bowl-prediction-jets-afc

nflAugust 19, 2015 8:08am EDTAugust 19, 2015 8:08am EDT

Rex Ryan guarantees Super Bowl win: 'It's going to happen'

Updated at 8:50 a.m. ET

Once again, Rex Ryan is making big Super Bowl promises.

The first-year Bills coach recently appeared on "HBO Real Sports," where he promised to add a Super Bowl title to his name.

Ryan said for years he would bring a Super Bowl title to the Jets, but only got as far as the AFC Championship game in 2009 and 2010. Maybe he'll have better luck in Buffalo.

In the same program, Ryan said he couldn't face the Jets team after he was fired in December. Instead, he had them watch an emotional video he created that ended with "Thanks for the memories."

Say what you want about Ryan, but he certainly doesn't lack passion.

Think there's a wide gap between choir boy and criminal.

Rex was talking SB. He will win one. In Buffalo. For his families legacy

I agree about the wide gap.  Just kidding around.

You're right.  He does want a SB for his family's legacy and he also said that Buffalo was his last job.  I thought you were talking about this year.  I may be optimistic but I am not looking for a SB win this season.  

I agree about the wide gap. Just kidding around.

You're right. He does want a SB for his family's legacy and he also said that Buffalo was his last job. I thought you were talking about this year. I may be optimistic but I am not looking for a SB win this season.

It will get worse, you'll see. Wait for the idiotic presser when he opens his mouth without thinking. It's what he does.

Best

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2015-08-19/rex-ryan-bills-super-bowl-prediction-jets-afc

nflAugust 19, 2015 8:08am EDTAugust 19, 2015 8:08am EDT

Rex Ryan guarantees Super Bowl win: 'It's going to happen'

Updated at 8:50 a.m. ET

Once again, Rex Ryan is making big Super Bowl promises.

The first-year Bills coach recently appeared on "HBO Real Sports," where he promised to add a Super Bowl title to his name.

Ryan said for years he would bring a Super Bowl title to the Jets, but only got as far as the AFC Championship game in 2009 and 2010. Maybe he'll have better luck in Buffalo.

In the same program, Ryan said he couldn't face the Jets team after he was fired in December. Instead, he had them watch an emotional video he created that ended with "Thanks for the memories."

Say what you want about Ryan, but he certainly doesn't lack passion.

I really like Rex.  I hope he does well for us.

It will get worse, you'll see. Wait for the idiotic presser when he opens his mouth without thinking. It's what he does.

Best

I can see Rex doing that.  I know for a fact he's a lot happier here now.  I remember watching  some of his interviews towards the end of his career with the Jets.  He looked all drawn and pretty sad.  

I can see Rex doing that.  I know for a fact he's a lot happier here now.  I remember watching  some of his interviews towards the end of his career with the Jets.  He looked all drawn and pretty sad.

I know for a fact he would rather be in NY with the Jets. Everything he does and says tells you that

Archived