Jets Inactives Today

jetsrule128

QB Geno Smith WR Devin Smith CB Dexter Mcdougle RB Zac Stacy OL Jarvis Harrison OL Ben ijalana DL Deon Simon 

Jets- LB Deion Barnes DE Mike Catapano FB/LB Julian Howsare OL Wesley Johnson LB Taiwan Jones CB Keon Lyn S Rontez Miles WR Walter Powell TE Wes Saxton DE Jordan Williams 

QB Austin Davis DB Justin Gilbert RB Robert Turbin Lb Nate Orchard WR Dwayne Bowe TE E.j Bibbs DL Xavier Cooper 

Browns-OL Garth Gerhart DB Kendall James WR Darius Jennings OL Erle Ladson OL Andrew McDonald OL Darrian Miller LB Hayes Pullard DB Deante Saunders DL Dylan Wynn 

Surprised by both Stacy and McDougle. 

Me too. I knew Devin wasn't ready, given how much time he missed and the injury still taking a bit of time to recover from.

So, does this mean we're going with Ivory and Powell at RB? Who is the third? We cut Darryl and Stevan is on IR, right?

Me too. I knew Devin wasn't ready, given how much time he missed and the injury still taking a bit of time to recover from.

So, does this mean we're going with Ivory and Powell at RB? Who is the third? We cut Darryl and Stevan is on IR, right?

Yeah, just two RBs against a team that ranked #31 against the run last year? Odd. I understand sitting a CB against the Browns aerial attack, but it's gotta be disappointing for Dex and Crusher that he's deemed the bottom guy. 

Yeah, just two RBs against a team that ranked #31 against the run last year? Odd. I understand sitting a CB against the Browns aerial attack, but it's gotta be disappointing for Dex and Crusher that he's deemed the bottom guy. 

This doesn't necessarily make him the bottom guy. It may be a matter of skillset aligning with gameplan. Perhaps they wanted specific players active to matchup with specific Brownies. Who knows?

I'm geeked up over seeing what our offense will do today. Ivory is going to be cut loose, and I think we're going to see a heckuva lot of Bilal. Good things, imo.

This doesn't necessarily make him the bottom guy. It may be a matter of skillset aligning with gameplan. Perhaps they wanted specific players active to matchup with specific Brownies. Who knows?

I'm geeked up over seeing what our offense will do today. Ivory is going to be cut loose, and I think we're going to see a heckuva lot of Bilal. Good things, imo.

I think you're just being hopeful about McDougle here, and I think you know it. 

I think you're just being hopeful about McDougle here, and I think you know it. 

Partially, yes, no doubt... but I'm also partly wondering if Bowles is the type to deactive guys that don't necessarily fit into the game plan best. Like Belichick does occasionally.

Touchdown Tommy

I'm not surprised by Dex at all.  The browns have essentially nobody at WR; this isn't a game where they need a ton of CBs.  Better to load up at other spots

Yeah, not surprised they sat a CB, just a little surprised that the CB they decided to sit was McDougle. 

Archived