Todd Bowles takes Jets from really bad to really good.

Patriot Killa

I'm not insinuating the Pats aren't beatable, I'm just stating a fact that Gronk is peaking as a player this year. Thank god we have Sheldon back because stopping Gronk & Edelman makes Dion Lewis very dangerous. I'm thinking Bowles wants to use Bailey in place of a CB in Nickle. Bailey should be able to roll with Lewis on those wheel routes Pats like to run. I can't wait to see what Bowles comes up with because NO ONE the Pats have played has the depth in the secondary that the Jets will trot put in Gillette. Plus we can get a pass rush up the middle with 4 down lineman. This will be our best offense in years too, I'm hoping Owusu is back. Would love to see some quick strike TDs!

He's peaking now?? In his 2nd season he had 90 catches for 17 tds and 1,327 yds so what will he do this year now that he's peaking??:blink:

I don't know, is it?

You should know.  I too am sick of fans who are "afraid" to be optimistic about THIS YEARS Jets team.  Stop living in past; learn to enjoy the present, while being hopeful for the future; life is a lot more fun and interesting that way.  

You should know.  I too am sick of fans who are "afraid" to be optimistic about THIS YEARS Jets team.  Stop living in past; learn to enjoy the present, while being hopeful for the future; life is a lot more fun and interesting that way.  

Well said I haven't been this excited since the Tuna became the HC in 1997.. :)

He's peaking now?? In his 2nd season he had 90 catches for 17 tds and 1,327 yds so what will he do this year now that he's peaking??:blink:

Well considering that he's coming off a Super Bowl where he burned the best defense in football & this year in only 3 games has 16 catches for 308 yards & 4TDs already with 12 games left I'd say he's peaking. First time he's been fully healthy since that 2nd year. He's back & Bowles needs to come up with a plan to slow him down. 

Archived