Brandon Marshall dropped TD

detectivekimble

Did anyone else notice that he was being held/hugged by the defender on the dropped TD pass?  It looked like he was trying to turn around earlier, but the defender was hugging him, which caused him to turn around at the last minute and drop the ball.  It wasn't a little hold, either.  Looked like he was being mugged.

The Pets held in every aspect of the game and the refs called nothing. At times I saw our D-line being held around the neck with nothing called. If the Refs would have set the tone early and called some of those penalties I think the Pets would have been forced to play straight up because you know Belichick told them to hold until it was called and it never got called.

That being said our D-line is no where near as good as we thought it was rushing the passer. The Pets didn't even try to run the ball knowing it would get stuffed anyway.

From what I saw yesterday we are the better football team and we will prove it at Metlife

The Pets held in every aspect of the game and the refs called nothing. At times I saw our D-line being held around the neck with nothing called. If the Refs would have set the tone early and called some of those penalties I think the Pets would have been forced to play straight up because you know Belichick told them to hold until it was called and it never got called.

That being said our D-line is no where near as good as we thought it was rushing the passer. The Pets didn't even try to run the ball knowing it would get stuffed anyway.

From what I saw yesterday we are the better football team and we will prove it at Metlife

Lmaoo y'all keep talking bout the Dline as if Tom Brady was holding the ball long . He pretty much was in a 2 minute drill the entire 4th qtr. He was getting that ball out fast..

No excuse on that, he should have caught.  they missed some penalties on us, missed some on them.  it happens.  NE executed down the stretch and we did not but that was a hard fought game, need to grow from this one.  we can compete w/ anyone.

You're not getting any holding calls in Foxboro. 

Marshall's been playing out of his mind this season, it was bound to happen where he made a mistake.  Definitely should have caught it, but WRs drop balls some times.  Not gonna hang him for it, I can only expect him to play pissed next week.  Can't wait.

Did anyone else notice that he was being held/hugged by the defender on the dropped TD pass?  It looked like he was trying to turn around earlier, but the defender was hugging him, which caused him to turn around at the last minute and drop the ball.  It wasn't a little hold, either.  Looked like he was being mugged.

Marshall should have caught that ball. I will say that I did see atleast 2 other DPI's on Marshall, one specifically on a 3rd down that the refs didnt call. 

What I can say that I took away from this game is that we have the ability to beat this team. We just have to better execute at particular points in the game. That TD drop was like dropping my heart to the floor. And the fitzpatrick turnover on the 1st drive. 

We cant do stuff like that and expect to beat a team like NE in their building. 

Archived