Early games thread

Larz

lions "at" chiefs - lions seem to be packing it in awful early.  

bengals at pittsburgh - go red rifle !!!

chargers at ravens - go ravens ?  chargers always seem to start slow then rally.....

giants at saints - hey, did anyone hear beckham made that one handed catch that one time ?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

think he is referring to a change of pace back. 

Cincy has the best duo imo. 

Gio/Hill .... i really want Gio. i wonder what his trade price is. Cincy seems to be leaning towards Hill as the #! back anyway.

They do need another speed back. Bilal Powell was supposed to be it, but he has regressed this year

What do you mean by 3rd down back?

pass catcher out of the back field who can make a guy miss to make the first down and can pick up the blitz.  powell is great in pass pro, but can't make me miss.  its such a nice dimension to the offense, takes a lot of pressure off the QB to make throws downfield in obvious pass situations

pass catcher out of the back field who can make a guy miss to make the first down and can pick up the blitz.  powell is great in pass pro, but can't make me miss.  its such a nice dimension to the offense, takes a lot of pressure off the QB to make throws downfield in obvious pass situations

they do need a shifty back. Mac did a good job filling holes this offseason and I feel that he will try this next offseason as well

they do need a shifty back. Mac did a good job filling holes this offseason and I feel that he will try this next offseason as well

he sure did.  its nice to feel like we are watching a professional organization grow. 

he sure did.  its nice to feel like we are watching a professional organization grow. 

Our team has a veteran mind as well though. they all understand how to act and how to prepare for a game. they aren't wild for the media and they don't run their mouth more than they run good plays. i like it. i like it a lot.

Archived