1 Huge Difference with this Offense

chirorob

Good thread. My big question is with a smart qb who has touch, Kerley should be gobbling up catches out of slot in this offense. I wonder if we will ever know the real story there.

I've said this before, but it reminds me of Leon Washington when Rex first arrived.  Guy was a productive player for us who, for one reason or another, that we'll never really know, just was on the wrong side of the new regime and never returned to his role.

Two words: Nine feet tall. 

Three words: You Are Correct, Sir!

It proves we are all old.  LOL

I'm actually not old. I just act like I am. I've been called an old soul.

I hate all these young whipper snappers with their... filthy twerking, and their... penchant for swiping this way and that way, and how they always have an "app" for this and that and all their all-encompassing filthiness.

I hate them all.

I just wish Keith Richards would choke the life out of Justin Bieber with his guitar and Merry Clayton would bludgeon Nicki Minaj to death with a microphone.

Sanchez goes to McKnight quickly, it's a first down.  Same with the WR at the top of the screen.

What's worse:

A QB who doesn't recognize that?

Or a OC that doesn't recognize that the QB has no recognition, and yet still draws up and calls plays that rely on said quick recognition?

Good thread. My big question is with a smart qb who has touch, Kerley should be gobbling up catches out of slot in this offense. I wonder if we will ever know the real story there.

Bizarre.  For sure.  Going 5 wide at the end of the game and they still didnt put him in.  It's a very strange situation.  Kid catches everything.  He's a playmaker.  Really shocked he didnt even see the field in that scenario. 

They're waiting to unleash The Kerley in the playoffs.

He will consume all.

He must've taken a poop in Bowles, reeboks during training camp or something. Even if they know he is gonna be cut showcase him for a late round pick

Make sense but still...it's not like when he's healthy he gets run.

Nobody likes poop in their shoes. 

True story: my dog diarrhea'd in my friend's shoe once. Not on the shoe, but literally in the shoe.

Hilarious.

Powell is playing really well but Ridely is awful.  I really hope we get a real speed back in here next year.

I keep hearing commentators call Ridley a change of pace back.

It can only mean he's a lot slower than Ivory and Powell.

What's worse:

A QB who doesn't recognize that?

Or a OC that doesn't recognize that the QB has no recognition, and yet still draws up and calls plays that rely on said quick recognition?

People with the Schotty luv are amazing.  Hmmm Farve said that Schotty didn't know what he was doing and was making the whole offense to complicated.

Well let's see, the Jets get rid of Schotty and does his coaching life now take off once the "shackles" were taken off him and his innovative schemes?

Ummmmm Noooooooooo

Schotty was let go by St Louis for poor offensive play and he is about to be let go by the Georgia Bulldogs because of guess what?

Poor offensive play...

And neither Sanchez or Rex had anything to do with those failures.

So did both Rex and Sanchez hurt Schotty while he was here in NY? 

You bet they did, but Schotty's poor play design and inability to develop young players is also clearly on him....

People with the Schotty luv are amazing.  Hmmm Farve said that Schotty didn't know what he was doing and was making the whole offense to complicated.

Well let's see, the Jets get rid of Schotty and does his coaching life now take off once the "shackles" were taken off him and his innovative schemes?

Ummmmm Noooooooooo

Schotty was let go by St Louis for poor offensive play and he is about to be let go by the Georgia Bulldogs because of guess what?

Poor offensive play...

You bet they did, but Schotty's poor play design and inability to develop young players is also clearly on him....

Yep. All three are the architects of their own terribleness. It's just our luck that we got all three at once.

Ummmmm Noooooooooo

Poor offensive play...

He was also Drew Bree's QB coach.. Here's the thing CB some players just have it and some don't.. Look at the D players the Tuna drafted like Rick Terry,Dorian Boose,Terry Day,Eric Ogbogu,Jason Wiltz etc All sucked however one of his best picks was 7th rd pick Fergie, did the Tuna forget how to develop players?? Now I agree Shotty sucked but sometimes the players do as well..Look at Snacks UDFA,same with Mike Devito and former fan bust player Pouha all turned it around under a coach you and others say ruin players.. 

He was also Drew Bree's QB coach.. Here's the thing CB some players just have it and some don't.. Look at the D players the Tuna drafted like Rick Terry,Dorian Boose,Terry Day,Eric Ogbogu,Jason Wiltz etc All sucked however one of his best picks was 7th rd pick Fergie, did the Tuna forget how to develop players?? Now I agree Shotty sucked but sometimes the players do as well..Look at Snacks UDFA,same with Mike Devito and former fan bust player Pouha all turned it around under a coach you and others say ruin players.. 

In general I agree... I didn't know Schotty coached up Snacks, Mike DeVito and Pouha!!!????? 

I say get him back in here then... :)

Archived