Have You Ever Been Mad At The Jet Organization For Stuff Other Than Football

TuscanyTile2

Basically what I'm asking is about stuff other than their record/mishaps/etc. 

I know I'm treading in dangerous waters here (politics) but I just read that Woody Johnson is a huge fan of Jeb Bush.  How any sane American could want another Bush in the White House is beyond me (one example why is starting a war under false pretenses).  Makes me want to root against him, which should imply that I should also root against the Jets (as much as it pains me to say that).  Regardless I still am a Jet fan but I will say that I strongly dislike Woody and hope he loses money and has to sell the team. 

==================================================================================================

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/06/24/woody-johnson-to-have-big-role-in-jeb-bush-campaign/

Via multiple reports, Jets owner Woody Johnson will be assuming a key role in the campaign of presidential candidate Jeb Bush. Johnson will serve as the national finance chairman

==================================================================================================

Anyone else ever been mad at the Jet organization for stuff other than their record/mishaps/etc?  Let's hear your story.

I do not agree with Woody's politics. I hate both extremes of the right and left. The interesting or actually extremely sad thing is that the drivel coming out of the candidates mouths a couple days was SUPER FAR right: dangerous, irresponsible and actually purely fascist. There was some scary shiit thrown out in that debate. Sad thing is that in that particular group Jeb was much more moderate than most of the other candidates except Paul. Appealing only to the far right fringes of the Republican party does not seem the way to win an election. It was frankly nuts and unsettling. 

Basically what I'm asking is about stuff other than their record/mishaps/etc. 

I know I'm treading in dangerous waters here (politics) but I just read that Woody Johnson is a huge fan of Jeb Bush.  How any sane American could want another Bush in the White House is beyond me (one example why is starting a war under false pretenses).  Makes me want to root against him, which should imply that I should also root against the Jets (as much as it pains me to say that).  Regardless I still am a Jet fan but I will say that I strongly dislike Woody and hope he loses money and has to sell the team. 

Anyone else ever been mad at the Jet organization for stuff other than their record/mishaps/etc?  Let's hear your story.

Who cares about his politics? As long as he runs the Jets Franchise in a good way is all I'm concerned about. I don't know Todd Bowles politics nor do I care.

Archived