Bills injury updates MON 12/28

jetscrazey

Fair, I just put Garrett in that same group because he seems like one of those "cat with 9 lives" types.  I'm always amazed he keeps coming back every year.  The problems in Dallas run far deeper than Romo's injury.  They brought in way too many thugs in the offseason, and Garrett is not the right coach for that formula.  Basically no coach is right for that formula, but especially not Garrett.

Rex is all sizzle no steak. Garrett is ground beef but at least has some modicum of substance, albeit unsatisfying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fair, I just put Garrett in that same group because he seems like one of those "cat with 9 lives" types.  I'm always amazed he keeps coming back every year.  The problems in Dallas run far deeper than Romo's injury.  They brought in way too many thugs in the offseason, and Garrett is not the right coach for that formula.  Basically no coach is right for that formula, but especially not Garrett.

The whole dysfunction here in Dallas is crazy.

One of your main clubhouse leaders is Jason Whitten, who does a lot of anti abuse charity work due to things in his past.  So they bring in a high profile wife beater.  They have a backup QB, don't like him, cut him, bring in Cassell off the street.  Cassell sucks and their old backup is leading their in state rival Texans to the playoffs.  That's all on Jerry, not on Garrett. 

Rex was actually a better head coach in 2010 than he is now. Plus, his defense has been figured out and he refuses to adjust. Rex us dangerous this Sunday because when he us eliminated he gets less conservative and the team plays better. Was a large part of why I wanted to see what Geno had, because when he was allowed to play he did well. I want us to destroy Rex, and see him fired in 6 days.

The Bills are in our division; if you think Rex is a joke, then why do you want him fired? Only advantage to Bills being any good is that they can possibly beat the Pats, but Rex was better at keeping close to the Pats more than beating them.

One of your main clubhouse leaders is Jason Whitten, who does a lot of anti abuse charity work due to things in his past.  So they bring in a high profile wife beater.  They have a backup QB, don't like him, cut him, bring in Cassell off the street.  Cassell sucks and their old backup is leading their in state rival Texans to the playoffs.  That's all on Jerry, not on Garrett. 

Jerry has gone straight Al Davis. You want to turn locker room into a thughouse you need an iron fist HC. Agree with 80 in sense Garrett is wrong man for that team. But jerry wants no one to challenge him so he will stick with weak HCs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very true.  But if Jones is such a f*ckup, there's no way I trust the guy HE trusts in Garrett.  Jones is obviously the much bigger problem.  His refusal to back off on personnel decisions must drive Cowboys fans crazy.  But I despise them, so this makes me happy.

Archived