Rex, still had nothing to do with the roster, but yea...

Integrity28

Did you read this somewhere or surmising?  I mean, it's certainly feasible that Rex would be given a lot of power after those 2 AFC CGs.  And it sure seemed like Rex was liked by Woody as he outlasted a GM and was seemingly given every chance but kept missing the playoffs.  But that alone doesn't necessarily mean that Rex was truly given that kind of power ("we're going D in the 1st round").  If he did have that power though I'm thinking his idea was to build a 2000 Ravens defense that overpowered teams on its way to the title.

You do realize I'm saying he DIDN'T get to pick players as some surmise?  I'm saying its nonsense that Rex floated after Hill proved to be a bust

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no him and Bradway were lobbying for Russel Wilson but we had Sanchez and Tebowmania

We have no idea what kind of lobbying anyone did for Wilson.  Did Bradway really fight for him or just suggest they take him.  Would love to know.

If I gave you a list of our roster, would you be able to spot the changes or would you still be a blind Rex hater? Either way you put it, you have proven you had a hard-on for Tanny. 

blind, lol, as if anyone needs to be blind to hate that assclown fraud..... As for Tanny, he is a pencil pusher, not a GM, who gave Rex everyone he wanted. Go Bills! Amiright??

congrats on your win, where are u celebrating, Red Lobster?

And your only argument is to call out a fan that finger points at the Jets. There are fans n there are homers. I'm a fan n you're a blind homer. 

Think Terminator FB John Conner. Rex didn't have control of the draft, but he wasn't voiceless either.

That a GM allowed his HC to pick a player at the end of a draft, who may have been a player he liked doesnt mean the HC had total control of the draft.  Happens all the time.  That was the point that you seem to agree with so?

Archived