Rex, still had nothing to do with the roster, but yea...

Integrity28

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I defend fact when it comes to Rex and the facts are we had some good times for a couple of years.. Just like I enjoyed the hell out of the shutout of Manning's Colts in the playoffs when Herm was the HC or knocking the Colts and Pats out of the playoffs during Rex's time.. Now Herm,Rex or even the Great Mangini weren't good HC's but I enjoyed the time when the team won with them.. I thinks Bowles is the real deal and I'm happy as hell to have Mac and him.. I'm done arguing with you for the sake of arguing and just wish you a healthy and happy 2016..:)

Rex Sucks.

First of all, IK and Boyd weren't picked in the top 5 rounds. Second, it's unfair to focus on just the ones that he got wrong. How about Stephen Hill? How many coaches do you know that trash their 2nd round draft pick right away? Rex nailed that one.

IK and Boyd are just two more logs on the inferno that was once the "Rex wasn't responsible for the roster" crowd ... there's a litany of players that Rex has now put his name on that were trades, free agents and draft picks, these are just two more. 

I like how quick we become "okay" with throwing away 5th and 6th rounders if it means defending Rex too, btw. When those late rounders were 6 of Idzik's 12 picks, in 2014, it was nothing but outrage about how he wasted them. Hypocrites be hypocrittin', I guess

I defend fact when it comes to Rex and the facts are we had some good times for a couple of years.. Just like I enjoyed the hell out of the shutout of Manning's Colts in the playoffs when Herm was the HC or knocking the Colts and Pats out of the playoffs during Rex's time.. Now Herm,Rex or even the Great Mangini weren't good HC's but I enjoyed the time when the team won with them.. I thinks Bowles is the real deal and I'm happy as hell to have Mac and him.. I'm done arguing with you for the sake of arguing and just wish you a healthy and happy 2016..:)

Who didn't or couldn't enjoy those wins?  Its why we watch football and root for our teams.  Unfortunately those HC's didnt ultimately work out.  I'm not arguing, we debate different things here, it the point of a forum.  Discussing, debating or arguing different point of views.  Its nothing to get upset about.  That said, have a happy, healthy new year, hope 2016 is good to you!

IK and Boyd are just two more logs on the inferno that was once the "Rex wasn't responsible for the roster" crowd ... there's a litany of players that Rex has now put his name on that were trades, free agents and draft picks, these are just two more. 

I like how quick we become "okay" with throwing away 5th and 6th rounders if it means defending Rex too, btw. When those late rounders were 6 of Idzik's 12 picks, in 2014, it was nothing but outrage about how he wasted them. Hypocrites be hypocrittin', I guess

Let's be real. Idzik cut a 4th round pick before he even finished his rookie season. Another 4th rounder couldn't make it off the practice squad even though the team wasn't talented. That's how bad his drafts were.

Let's be real. Idzik cut a 4th round pick before he even finished his rookie season. Another 4th rounder couldn't make it off the practice squad even though the team wasn't talented. That's how bad his drafts were.

Irrelevant to the point I made.

When Rex wastes a 5th rounder, it's "no biggie, it was a 5th rounder". When Idzik did it, it's "outrage".

So, as I said... 

Irrelevant to the point I made.

When Rex wastes a 5th rounder, it's "no biggie, it was a 5th rounder". When Idzik did it, it's "outrage".

So, as I said... 

Congrats Ape ....:)

Chinese Horoscope 2016 – Year Of The Monkey 2016

WELCOME TO THE YEAR OF THE MONKEY!

Congrats Ape ....:)

Chinese Horoscope 2016 – Year Of The Monkey 2016

WELCOME TO THE YEAR OF THE MONKEY!

When is the year of the Victimized Victims?

I'm beginning to understand what you love so much about Rex. ;)

If the Jets win this week, can we no longer have a weekly thread about Rex?

just. move. on.

Rex is the one obsessed with the Jets , when he moves on I'll move on, until then I'll bash him every chance I get .

Who was the last head coach to leave the Jets and have success elsewhere as an NFL head coach?  Parcells.  After him, it's been one eventual failure after another.  Groh, Herm, Mangini, and Rex couldn't really cut it as long-term NFL head coaches.

I think we may have turned the tide with Bowles though.  He's like all the good qualities of Rex and none of the bad, with some Parcells and Arians mixed in.

Obsession in this case is a 2 way street..

Like when Jackie would be all, "Ethel, that's enough. You're scaring John John," and Ethel would be all, "Well, it's kind of a big deal in this household, don't you think?" And Jackie would be all, "They got the guy, Ethel. Jack Ruby got the..." And Lyndon Johnson would cough and leave the room.

Dude GFY you seem to be here to fight with everyone and thats fine stick your head up your ass and fight for air. 

REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO

REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO REX GENO

Grow up why you here fighting and talking sh*t the Jets are 10-5 be happy dude. 

Grow up why you here fighting and talking sh*t the Jets are 10-5 be happy dude. 

I'm ecstatic. Sorry again about your inexcusable backing of the worst QB of all time. In any league. And your putrid personal attacks now confirm why this battle must continue.

I'm ecstatic. Sorry again about your inexcusable backing of the worst QB of all time. In any league.

He was named the starter by Bowles back in training camp i supported him and hoped for good things it didn't happen so now I'm supporting Fitzpatrick who has earned the respect of all Jets fans. 

You are a sorry POS here arguing with brother Jets fans over nothing.

He was named the starter by Bowles back in training camp i supported him and hoped for good things it didn't happen so now I'm supporting Fitzpatrick who has earned the respect of all Jets fans. 

Yet you can't resist arguing so like hi

You are like a bad case of jock itch. Why so angry? 

Happy. Try being right sometime then you too can enjoy this feeling.

Just corralling you boys into a place you can't do a ambush strike next time Fitz throws a pick. You have been very accommodating. And I appreciate that.

Happy. Try being right sometime then you too can enjoy this feeling.

Just corralling you boys into a place you can't do a ambush strike next time Fitz throws a pick. You have been very accommodating. And I appreciate that.

Fitzpatrick is our QB and a damn good one at that everyone makes mistakes even you now apologize to everyone and go to bed.

I thought Fitz was guy from camp if leg OK,, Geno proved 2 years in a row he was dumbest QB in NFL reading schemes and panicing.. I dont think Geno was ever gonna start, I think Bowles was gonna find a excuse to start Fitz before game 1 if his leg was healed,, Geno maybe worst QB in NFL right now brains wise.. How many Decker TDs have been on 3rd reads of the roiute tree? Geno cant get part primary withoutout 'whoa Nellie, I'm outta here'..

Archived