So how will the Patriots cheat this week?

Jetsfan80

it did not look like he slipped, he frequently gives himself up in games.  play should have been blown dead.  you cannot get up when you give yourself up which he clearly did.

blown calls aren't cheating but he admitted after the game what his intentions were so that makes it "cheating". 

It's still not cheating. It's "brilliant innovation" as you would call it if Brady used it.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Pats are proven chronic diseased cheaters and you still trust them?

We are talking apples and oranges. I am saying ball deflation was irrelevant and likely didn't even happen. Other stuff is tough to gauge because I don't know enough. I am guessing they didn't cheat the 2015 playoffs and won the SB right? 

I'm sure Goodell is biased. What's your point? 

Better question, why not change your name to nejunc?

I'm thinking about it.

To me it looked liked he slipped.  Was back and forth initially was with a room full of people, all who thought he slipped.  He most certainly didnt look like he gave him self up.  He immediately got up and threw.  

Its not cheating no matter how you try and spin it.  Its like a fool Pats fan who tried to make the case that holding is cheating.  Penalties or missed calls, trying to get calls is not cheating.  Comes nowhere close to what the Pats have done.  The day that Peyton gets fined for slipping, you come back and we'll continue.

he didn't slip and admitted it after the game.  it is cheating as much as the NE stuff is.  all teams try stuff, sometimes they get away w/ it and sometimes they don't.

It's still not cheating. It's "brilliant innovation" as you would call it if Brady used it.

If we are going to whine about NE then we need to whine about that play too.  it was blatant.

We are talking apples and oranges. I am saying ball deflation was irrelevant and likely didn't even happen. Other stuff is tough to gauge because I don't know enough. I am guessing they didn't cheat the 2015 playoffs and won the SB right? 

But the text msgs prove the deflators did it per Brady's instructions and didn't enjoy doing it.

And there's the destroyed cellphone and contrived bullsht excuse by Brady.

And before that, Brady described on national tv the fussy ball prep routine they go through before each game. 

Sorry, can't put the toothpaste back in the tube.

But the text msgs prove the deflators did it per Brady's instructions and didn't enjoy doing it.

And there's the destroyed cellphone and contrived bullsht excuse by Brady.

And before that, Brady described on national tv the fussy ball prep routine they go through before each game. 

Sorry, can't put the toothpaste back in the tube.

Those "texts" came from a report that I don't trust. I could type. "I could kill it at the interview." And then type: "I love my wife" only to have a report state. "I'd love to kill my wife". Yeah I sent texts but never that one. They went through 1000s of texts and found two that sort of hinted at something for a game that was what years back? Those texts did not relate to the game in question. So yes they may have cheated but I don't believe Wells or Goodell after they railroaded the Saints and blatantly lied. 

I am guessing that was why Brady destroyed his cell phone? Out of context texts. Actually I don't care all that much. If his performance sucked in the playoffs of 2015 and then the regular season then I'd buy it but he has been the same player. So I doubt anything happened. It may have but I don't know. I know for a fact that Wells is a dirty lawyer who covered up the Miami fiasco. I know that firsthand. So anything he states now is meaningless to me.

I would call him a liar on the Miami stuff to his face. On NE? IDK enough but performance and subsequent info. points to it being a bunch of crock.

I'm thinking about it.

he didn't slip and admitted it after the game.  it is cheating as much as the NE stuff is.  all teams try stuff, sometimes they get away w/ it and sometimes they don't.

If we are going to whine about NE then we need to whine about that play too.  it was blatant.

You are one thick person.  Its not cheating at the level of organizational cheating.  Its a single play are you so delusional you cant see that one play not only didnt win the game but its not the same as cheating on every single offensive play.  Shlt, please, dont respond with some ridiculous reply

You are one thick person.  Its not cheating at the level of organizational cheating.  Its a single play are you so delusional you cant see that one play not only didnt win the game but its not the same as cheating on every single offensive play.  Shlt, please, dont respond with some ridiculous reply

I am thick, I am knowledgeable and won't allow whiny fans to change my opinions based on their hatred of a particular team.

One play didn't affect the game but a slight deflation of a football won 5 SBs for the Pats.  got it:rolleyes:

I am thick, I am knowledgeable and won't allow whiny fans to change my opinions based on their hatred of a particular team.

One play didn't affect the game but a slight deflation of a football won 5 SBs for the Pats.  got it:rolleyes:

Can you ever stay on one fu(king topic?  You're all over the map, everyone tells you to stop doing this, to stick to one topic.  Where did I compare that one play to Deflate gate?  But since you brought it up, yes, one play, a play that you have no clue was not a slip, that didn't decide the game is not the same thing as deflating balls bellow the league minimum by a team because Tom likes them that way.  Cute or delusional not to compare to Spygate though.  Want to also say his fall was the same as Spygate? 

Stop pretending you a diehard Jets fan while you're at it 

Can you ever stay on one fu(king topic?  You're all over the map, everyone tells you to stop doing this, to stick to one topic.  Where did I compare that one play to Deflate gate?  But since you brought it up, yes, one play, a play that you have no clue was not a slip, that didn't decide the game is not the same thing as deflating balls bellow the league minimum by a team because Tom likes them that way.  Cute or delusional not to compare to Spygate though.  Want to also say his fall was the same as Spygate? 

Stop pretending you a diehard Jets fan while you're at it 

where have I gotten off topic? just b/c you can't keep up w/ all your excuses doesn't mean the topic has been changed.

Now question my fandom- haha.  I was in the stadium for every game of the Coslet/kotite/carroll eras where there were sometimes 20,000 people in the building and many opposing fans but yeah I'm not as good of a fan as you b/c I am an adult and choose not to make whiny excuses about a team we hate.

where have I gotten off topic? just b/c you can't keep up w/ all your excuses doesn't mean the topic has been changed.

Now question my fandom- haha.  I was in the stadium for every game of the Coslet/kotite/carroll eras where there were sometimes 20,000 people in the building and many opposing fans but yeah I'm not as good of a fan as you b/c I am an adult and choose not to make whiny excuses about a team we hate.

Are you slow?  Where did I say you aren't as good a fan as anyone? 

I and others are amused by you constantly defend the Pats and their QB.  And now are going after Brady's main competitor for best in era. 

Only 20K in the building?  Lol

Are you slow?  Where did I say you aren't as good a fan as anyone? 

I and others are amused by you constantly defend the Pats and their QB.  And now are going after Brady's main competitor for best in era. 

Live had season tickets longer than you.  Only 20K in the building?  Lol

you spew so much nonsense you can't keep up.

you wrote in that post I quoted:  "Stop pretending you a diehard Jets fan while you're at it"

you are older than me, I bet you haven't been to as many games.

and yes 20K in nov/dec games in some of those awful years.  actual attendance, not the fluff tickets sold they would put out.  vs. NO '92 and '95, philly '96, Indy '92, Det/SD '94, etc...  if you are laughing then you weren't there.

you spew so much nonsense you can't keep up.

you wrote in that post I quoted:  "Stop pretending you a diehard Jets fan while you're at it"

you are older than me, I bet you haven't been to as many games.

and yes 20K in nov/dec games in some of those awful years.  actual attendance, not the fluff tickets sold they would put out.  vs. NO '92 and '95, philly '96, Indy '92, Det/SD '94, etc...  if you are laughing then you weren't there.

Yes, I laughed, because you're a clueless clown.  Because youre the one who thinks he knows the history of this team.  Lets start with the all time highest number of no shows was 40K+ for the Eagles in 95 or 6.  I was there for both, one was pouring rain/sleet and cold, the other was Christmas Eve in 95.  A 4 win team and a 1 win team.  Still put them right at or above 30K.  Thats it.  Not regular 20K crowds.  Thats wrong and stupid if youre gong to try and prove you know the team.  

As to the rest of the games you listed, all late December, in lost seasons, here we go fool. 

Jets vs NO in 92................45.6K

Jets vs Indy in 92...............33.6K

Jets vs Detroit in 94...........56.6K

Jets vs SD in 94.................48.2K

Dont ever tell anyone you know this team better than they do.  You have no clue about this team, are consistantly wrong whenever you get in over your head and attempt to discuss history

Now I know youre going to come back with some other stupid titbit that has nothing to do with any of this but stop, you need to stop and just admit someone might be right and it isnt you

Yes, I laughed, because you're a clueless clown.  Because youre the one who thinks he knows the history of this team.  Lets start with the all time highest number of no shows was 40K+ for the Eagles in 95 or 6.  I was there for both, one was pouring rain/sleet and cold, the other was Christmas Eve in 95.  A 4 win team and a 1 win team.  Still put them right at or above 30K.  Thats it.  Not regular 20K crowds.  Thats wrong and stupid if youre gong to try and prove you know the team.  

As to the rest of the games you listed, all late December, in lost seasons, here we go fool. 

Jets vs NO in 92................45.6K

Jets vs Indy in 92...............33.6K

Jets vs Detroit in 94...........56.6K

Jets vs SD in 94.................48.2K

Dont ever tell anyone you know this team better than they do.  You have no clue about this team, are consistantly wrong whenever you get in over your head and attempt to discuss history

not real #s but you prove that you weren't there. I was, EVERY SINGLE GAME.  20k may be a alight exaggeration but the building was routinely empty.  I was ther freezing, raining, no matter what the weather or how bad we were which was always awful.  Glad you could make it out for a game or two though.

Nowhere did I say regular 20k crowds but reading isn't your strong point(I don't know what you do well?)

huge crowd for the Philly game:

phil.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOV8o3TWgfE

there has not been ONE time where you got something over on me, not one.  Just pay attention and learn son rather than hurl your childish insults.

not real #s but you prove that you weren't there. I was, EVERY SINGLE GAME.  20k may be a alight exaggeration but the building was routinely empty.  I was ther freezing, raining, no matter what the weather or how bad we were which was always awful.  Glad you could make it out for a game or two though.

Nowhere did I say regular 20k crowds but reading isn't your strong point(I don't know what you do well?)

huge crowd for the Philly game:

phil.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOV8o3TWgfE

there has not been ONE time where you got something over on me, not one.  Just pay attention and learn son rather than hurl your childish insults.

Learn from you?  Insults?  LOL.  Not real numbers?  LOL, those are the attendance figures from the games YOU gave me, asses in the seats numbers.  The games were sold out or nearly sold out.  Amazing how fu(king dense you are that you just cant admit that youre wrong.  

PS, only you dont know that they tape the lead in to the games early, that the empty seats behind Stockton mean nothing.  OMG, youre constant.  But please leave this and go back to telling people Favre lied about his biceps injury 

Not real numbers?  LOL, those are the attendance, asses in the seats numbers.  The games were sold out or nearly sold out.  Amazing how fu(king dense you are that you just cant admit that youre wrong.  

PS, only you dont know that they tape the lead in to the games early, that the empty seats behind Stockton mean nothing.  OMG, youre constant.  But please leave this and go back to telling people Favre lied about his biceps injury 

yep, teams never fudge #s,  

that is not taped, they tape certain parts but they are live at 1PM(or 12:30 as I think that game was a saturday game).  I was there, the place was incredibly empty.  20K may be a slight exaggeration but it was as empty as could be and the people who did show were mostly Eagle fans.

never said Favre lied, said he made his career playing through pain so he doesn't get the injury excuse.  did he play? he gets evaluated on how he played.

go to about the 2 min mark of that clip

Didnt I tell you that the 96 or 95 Eagles game was the all time worst game as far as no shows?

How does repeating what I said make your argument?  What does that have to do with you saying it was a common occurrence   Can you stop spinning and dancing and just admit you blew it?  You're wrong, 50K no shows didnt ever happen and 40K happened once or twice.  And not in the games you listed.  But hey lets ignore actual league numbers and go with your numbers. LOL

Didnt I tell you that the 96 or 95 Eagles game was the all time worst game as far as no shows?

How does repeating what I said make your argument?  What does that have to do with you saying it was a common occurrence   Can you stop spinning and dancing and just admit you blew it?  You're wrong, 50K no shows didnt ever happen and 40K happened once or twice.  And not in the games you listed.  But hey lets ignore actual league numbers and go with your numbers. LOL

the build was routinely empty late in seasons in those years, you wouldn't know b/c you didn't show up.

the build was routinely empty late in seasons in those years, you wouldn't know b/c you didn't show up.

Youre just stupid.  Only someone stupid looks at actual numbers and argues they know better.  Thats not an insult, its just fact.  Youre making a stupid argument.  If you dont like it just stop

I'm done, no more arguing, you make people want to scream and force them to call you what you are.  Go away or I'm doing something Ive never done, I'll put you on ignore

Youre just stupid.  Only someone stupid looks at actual numbers and argues they know better.  Thats not an insult, its just fact.  Youre making a stupid argument.  If you dont like it just stop

you can hurl all the insults you want but those buildings were empty and I was there.  if it makes you feel better to hurl insults go ahead, it doesn't help your weak arguments though.

According to the NFL, there were 23 instances of malfunctioning headsets in 11 different stadiums this year, including MetLife.

Go find another excuse to cry and whine about.

I find it interesting the assumption of this thread is that the pats* would cheat this week

and nobody disputed it

there are 2 franchises in the history of sports instantly associated with cheating;

the patriots* and the black sox

I pity you

Archived