Smurfs Mafia - Game Thread

Gone

9 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Terrible.

I clarified myself, for you. If I was repeating it grossly to everyone else, then maybe this would apply... but not in this circumstance.

Thanks for thinking of me, but you really didn't need to. I read it the first time and commented on it, and said you were wrong. Repeating is repeating, whether to me or everyone else, I don't care.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Perfect place to find them. You can easily flush them down the drain.

Or safely set a fire.

That ****er was staring me down, but he's been taken care of. I don't really like spiders. I may or may not have scared my dog in the past by screaming at one. 

5 minutes ago, Leelou said:

:(

There is a really big, ugly spider in my bathtub. 

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Perfect place to find them. You can easily flush them down the drain.

Or safely set a fire.

Oh, I'm sorry, that wasn't a comment on the game play.

Look at me not participating.

:P

59 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

NOT GAY

Leelou

Ape

Verb

CTM

JiF

Hallia

Brett

Spoot

GAY

Hallia is a chick.  Do you have her as your top lesbian read?

Glad to see I'm low on the gay list.  But I assume you only have Verbal below me because you can't technically know you're gay if you don't know your gender first.

1 minute ago, Leelou said:

That ****er was staring me down, but he's been taken care of. I don't really like spiders. I may or may not have scared my dog in the past by screaming at one. 

I hate them too, but I hate those house centipedes even more. I saw one skittering out from under my covers as I was making my bed one morning.

31 minutes ago, Leelou said:

No, he doesn't. And my reaction to Hallia is the same I've had the past few games I had to deal with that sh*t because I was tired of always being judged with Verbal. We are 2 people, not a hydra and dear god I do not share a body with him. I happen to like my boobs and vagina thank you very much. 

as opposed to verbals boobs and vagina? 

42 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

You mean when Leelou voted me immediately after I threw a joke vote on Verb?

Or when you voted me because I wasn't "new" anymore; which I took as either a reaction test, or trying to produce content?

I didn't take either of those votes seriously, which is why I responded with a joke. I was legitimately not worried. I'm not as easily flustered as some others here.

Tried to bold that last line of your post...still can't figure out how to do so consistently.  That last line is straight out of the 80 school of Mafia.  Not being flustered doesn't mean you can't be scum.  It could just as easily be that you didn't want to appear frustrated, when in fact showing frustration can sometimes be.....wait for it.....

a town tell. 

38 minutes ago, Leelou said:

No, he doesn't. And my reaction to Hallia is the same I've had the past few games I had to deal with that sh*t because I was tired of always being judged with Verbal. We are 2 people, not a hydra and dear god I do not share a body with him. I happen to like my boobs and vagina thank you very much. 

Plus, try as he might, Verbal just can't pull off the sexy librarian look. 

15 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Thanks for thinking of me, but you really didn't need to. I read it the first time and commented on it, and said you were wrong. Repeating is repeating, whether to me or everyone else, I don't care.

Technically speaking, you just repeated yourself.

Repetition is part of the game. This is stupid tangent and a distraction from talking about actual sh*t. 

Well, not actual sh*t... because we already talked about that... but sh*t, actually.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Tried to bold that last line of your post...still can't figure out how to do so consistently.  That last line is straight out of the 80 school of Mafia.  Not being flustered doesn't mean you can't be scum.  It could just as easily be that you didn't want to appear frustrated, when in fact showing frustration can sometimes be.....wait for it.....

a town tell. 

The what?

lmfao

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

a town tell. 

Good point, but I don't take this game quite as seriously as others yet. I've also never been scum, so I can't say with 100% certainty how I'd react to pressure, but I am looking forward to finding out one game.

All in all, I'm a pretty chill guy in RL. And, even when I do get flustered or aggravated, I try not to let others see that. I don't like showing vulnerability, and vulnerability is a lot easier to cover up on the internet. I suspect that you all will very rarely see me overreact, whether on this forum (alignment notwithstanding) or on the football forums.

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Good point, but I don't take this game quite as seriously as others yet. I've also never been scum, so I can't say with 100% certainty how I'd react to pressure, but I am looking forward to finding out one game.

All in all, I'm a pretty chill guy in RL. And, even when I do get flustered or aggravated, I try not to let others see that. I don't like showing vulnerability, and vulnerability is a lot easier to cover up on the internet. I suspect that you all will very rarely see me overreact, whether on this forum (alignment notwithstanding) or on the football forums.

Regardless of alignment in this one you're getting good at this game.

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Technically speaking, you just repeated yourself.

Repetition is part of the game. This is stupid tangent and a distraction from talking about actual sh*t. 

Well, not actual sh*t... because we already talked about that... but sh*t, actually.

Alright then. I'll drop it.

Archived