Smurfs Mafia - Game Thread

Gone

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

What is there to defend exactly?

Verbal declared me scum. 80 made some really good points about other people's play, but then voted me. Brett, who earlier didn't want to put Spoot at L-2, had no problem sweeping in to put me there.

80's comments seemed townie to me. I don't know why he's voting me. 

Verb, as I mentioned already, has pinged a little. 

Brett not wanting to L2 Spoot, but having no reservations about doing it to me stands out.

Frankly, this evening is the first chance I've had to actually think about what I'm reading in the thread. 

You can't think of one reason?  Not one?  Really?

REACTION TEST MOTHA F*CKA

18 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

[GAME ON PAUSE]

In the meanwhile.... in Mexico.....

Border control officers were closing in on the culprit. Standing in the middle of a garden was Pac, trimming a bush. I won't go into specifics, cause eww. Despite repeated requests to drop his sheers (and his pants), Pac remained firm in his place (and in his pants). Telling them he was the greatest mafia player of all time did not seem to appease them. Neither did offering to tend to their bushes free of charge (or pants). He inadvertently sneezed, from the pollen infested air and got shot in the goddamn face. He dropped, with his pants down.

Pac has been killed. He was Puta Smurf.

[AS YOU WERE]

14 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Brett prolly town.

I already said that.  Do try to keep up.

13 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

The first time I thought you were just ******* around, or seeing who would jump behind you.

Now you're pinging. Recall that I almost didn't sign up for this game, because I knew how busy I'd be. Now you're using me being preoccupied with work to create some made-up bullsh*t meta that I am dismissive as scum? 

Meanwhile, 2 games ago I was scum. Brett put a solo vote on me on D1, and I fought him for like 30 pages until I got him lynched. 

Dismissive. Yea right.

Might move my vote to you after I finish catching up. Need to see what other nonsense  you're posting.

Holy hell was this an awful response.

13 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

I learned nothing.

I have to get back to work though. I'll poke back in later, when I take a poop break. 

FTFY

5 minutes ago, Verbal said:

I already said that.  Do try to keep up.

Holy hell was this an awful response.

Don't care what you already said. I trust only one person. 

That response was tailored perfectly to suit my needs. You should go back to dying right away and make room for the hardest working scum hunter in mafia.

13 hours ago, CTM said:

I don't normally like to give up my intel .. but when jif is town he's usually obvious town pretty quickly, when he's scum he waffles around.. look at the way he interacted with hallia/leelou verb..

Your intel?  lol

You mean, asking questions and making observations?  I did what I always do...and made a vote based on their play.  Verb pinged earlier when he was trying to take joke votes seriously, then as I watched that whole thing transpire, I figured it would be good to start some competing trains around those 3 since that seemed to be the hot topic.  I read Verb well and Hali had some votes pilling up.  I like my vote on Verb. 

You basically had 1 post regarding it...which at the time was the only game related activity we'd seen and yet you were trying to direct the town to focus on meta between Verb and Lee from DM.  How is that helpful?  I was asking questions about this game we are playing right now.  You then claimed you thought Leelou overreacted.  Didnt vote her. Just called it out.  But then pointed at me, Ape and 80 for throwing flames...which I certainly did not do considering, I never indicated one way or the other how I felt about the interactions, instead, just asked questions.  I ultimately ended up voting Verb after it was all said and done.  So yeah, wtf are you talking about?  

30 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Don't care what you already said. I trust only one person. 

That response was tailored perfectly to suit my needs. You should go back to dying right away and make room for the hardest working scum hunter in mafia.

I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.

19 minutes ago, JiF said:

You're going through the motions...

So are you.

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Your intel?  lol

You mean, asking questions and making observations?  I did what I always do...and made a vote based on their play.  Verb pinged earlier when he was trying to take joke votes seriously, then as I watched that whole thing transpire, I figured it would be good to start some competing trains around those 3 since that seemed to be the hot topic.  I read Verb well and Hali had some votes pilling up.  I like my vote on Verb. 

You basically had 1 post regarding it...which at the time was the only game related activity we'd seen and yet you were trying to direct the town to focus on meta between Verb and Lee from DM.  How is that helpful?  I was asking questions about this game we are playing right now.  You then claimed you thought Leelou overreacted.  Didnt vote her. Just called it out.  But then pointed at me, Ape and 80 for throwing flames...which I certainly did not do considering, I never indicated one way or the other how I felt about the interactions, instead, just asked questions.  I ultimately ended up voting Verb after it was all said and done.  So yeah, wtf are you talking about?  

over react much?

20 hours ago, Verbal said:

This would be the time I say my top quote there was two-pronged.  One for being true, and the other for seeing who would be opportunistic.

And then Hallia comes in with her post.  Caught in my trap.

/Ape'd

I'd like to rep this about 5 more times.

See above.

But Ape is still scum, so....

Interesting that Verb waited till he could put Hali at L-1 before he voting her.

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

Gross

Not gross.

Liking my vote on Verb, a lot.

You're stupid.

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Interesting that Verb waited till he could put Hali at L-1 before he voting her.

So?  Why is that interesting?

Archived