Smurfs Mafia - Game Thread

Gone

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The state of Mafia in 2016:

• The terms "reaction test" and "buddying" are no longer scumhunting strategies or scumtells because of overuse.
  • The Ape is constantly getting undermined.
  • Everyone has a spirit animal, fusion partner, or shares the same body with 1 other player.
  • JiF is no longer Batman without his Crusher around.
  • I still suck at this game.

8 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

What's my spirit animal?

I think a cat. You're kind, sociable and lovable, but you could destroy us all in mere moments at the discretion of your whim. You are our benevolent God who allows us to exist.

They Egyptians were on to something.

:)

• 54 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The state of Mafia in 2016:

• The terms "reaction test" and "buddying" are no longer scumhunting strategies or scumtells because of overuse.
  • The Ape is constantly getting undermined.
  • Everyone has a spirit animal, fusion partner, or shares the same body with 1 other player.
  • JiF is no longer Batman without his Crusher around.
  • I still suck at this game.
  • Umbrellas are still really scary

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Not really seeing much of a case on Verbal at the moment.  I think he's shown genuine frustration the last few posts while sitting at L-3.  He's being a bit of a b*tch about the pressure but I'm leaning town b*tch. 

Is L-3 a thing now? Even in a game where 2 votes gets you there. *eye roll thingy*

And that f*cker Spoot seems town also after his defense. 

lol, all you have to do to convince 80 you are town is make him giggle like the Pillsbury Hug Boy.

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

A yummy bunny.  Duh.

Besides, the better question is WHO is your spirit animal.  That journey can only be made by you. 

Careful on your journey, I tried to take this ring thingy I found back to where it was made, and got stuck with a CTgolluM.

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

I'm replacing CTM.

But, nice job with reflecting the focus away from you.

^ Best rookie ever.

Hallia is a chick.  Do you have her as your top lesbian read?

Glad to see I'm low on the gay list.  But I assume you only have Verbal below me because you can't technically know you're gay if you don't know your gender first.

CTM>80, sorry.

1 hour ago, JiF said:

I'm ready to kill Verb if you guys are.

Bring it, fag.

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

You know when I tell people what I do as town? When I'm scum.

You know when I do it?  All the ******* time.  Now sit down and shut the **** up.  Stop trying to undermine me & toss in bitch jabs.

Also, <3

1 minute ago, Verbal said:

You know when I do it?  All the ******* time.  Now sit down and shut the **** up.  Stop trying to undermine me & toss in bitch jabs.

Also, <3

We all know you're a bitch. So when I jab you, you can just call them "jabs". The bitch part is implicit.

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Is L-3 a thing now? Even in a game where 2 votes gets you there. *eye roll thingy*

lol, all you have to do to convince 80 you are town is make him giggle like the Pillsbury Hug Boy.

Careful on your journey, I tried to take this ring thingy I found back to where it was made, and got stuck with a CTgolluM.

• It wasn't just being L-3, he was also getting a lot of attention for a short period of time.  I dunno, seemed genuine.  I was learning town on him already so that's impacting my judgment there.
  • Yes, I'm easy to trick.
  • Throw him into lava.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It wasn't just being L-3, he was also getting a lot of attention for a short period of time.  I dunno, seemed genuine.  I was learning town on him already so that's impacting my judgment there.

Yes, I'm easy to trick.

Throw him into lava.

What "a lot of attention"?

I voted him. Leelou got behind the Ape. I unvoted him, and voted her.

Then he came in and tried to argue with me, but didn't really say anything in his posts, and I just shrugged.

Did he give us reads? No. Did he take a position in an argument? No. He created a tangent that I resisted going off on with him. 

He didn't defend against anything, and especially not "a lot of attention".

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Then he came in and tried to argue with me, but didn't really say anything in his posts, and I just shrugged.

Did he give us reads? No. Did he take a position in an argument? No. He created a tangent that I resisted going off on with him. 

His frustration stemmed from Brett's accusations of buddying.  It had little to do with you.  For once, lol.

12 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Um, what?

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

His frustration stemmed from Brett's accusations of buddying.  It had little to do with you.  For once, lol.

This part is true.  I showed him how I couldn't be buddying, and it seems to have snowballed from there.

11 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Huh? I thought we were talking about Spoot.

Who are you talking about Verbal? 

You lost me, lol... I love playing mafia when I'm burnt out at work!!!! 

Archived