Smurfs Mafia - Game Thread

Gone

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@JiF

You don't find it "interesting" that Hallia doesn't push the Verbal-Leelou DM meta angle until I've brought up what could be conceived as suspicion towards Leelou?  I mean, I know you're an idiot, but even you can see the sequence of events, right?

5 minutes ago, Verbal said:

@JiF

You don't find it "interesting" that Hallia doesn't push the Verbal-Leelou DM meta angle until I've brought up what could be conceived as suspicion towards Leelou?  I mean, I know you're an idiot, but even you can see the sequence of events, right?

The Leelou-Verbal meta angle is ringing true right now. You guys are making the same D1 vote and case. Self fulfilling prophecy?

1 minute ago, Hallia said:

If you had bothered reading what I wrote there, you would have seen that I said I was getting ready for work.  I am now at work.  I'm VT, so no big loss, but I will lolololol when I flip.  My gut says Leelou/80 mafia

Why am I mafia?  I had a chance to ninja hammer you and unvoted instead. 

Yeah, yeah, I just created a WIFOM, whatever. 

1 minute ago, Hallia said:

If you had bothered reading what I wrote there, you would have seen that I said I was getting ready for work.  I am now at work.  I'm VT, so no big loss, but I will lolololol when I flip.  My gut says Leelou/80 mafia

My gut says that I should have had another piece of French toast this morning. Leelou is scoring 2.25 negative Meh's from me right now, but 80 isn't pinging. He's posting lots of towntells

Also have to love when people play the "I'll laugh when I flip" card on D1.  There's always a high probability we lynch town on D1.  Getting it wrong happens.  Your lynch at least makes some sense because of the fact that everyone has chimed in on your behavior at this point.  Not the least informative way to go.  But your flippant defense is not pro-town.

6 minutes ago, Hallia said:

Well, Gibbs, I think you need your gut checked. 

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

and a bad one, scum rarely ninja hammers town, particularly early

17 minutes ago, JiF said:

You dont even know what you "accused" me of.  lol

i accused you of not town telling, which is a scum tell for you. + I found your floating around the hallia/verb/leelou thing decidedly indecisive, which pinged based on your scum and town meta

20 minutes ago, CTM said:

i am... you commented how ape, leelou and yourself felt hallia's post was weird i think is the word you used

I asked Leelou, "odd thing to say, no"...maybe you can figure out why I'd ask a question like that to the person being accused? 

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

i accused you of not town telling, which is a scum tell for you. + I found your floating around the hallia/verb/leelou thing decidedly indecisive, which pinged based on your scum and town meta

I dont know what "not town telling" means.

And this is just out right false.  I floated around literally nothing and decidedly voted Verb.

19 minutes ago, Hallia said:

18 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

@Hallia  answer the question.  CTM is an idiot who answered for you but I want you to answer anyways.

22 minutes ago, Hallia said:

BTW, read what? this was your last post in the thread. 

20 hours ago, Hallia said:

Are you saying that's not what you did?

20 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

How are you going to "ninja hammer" someone if you're already voting them, which is the #1 requirement for you to be able to unvote her and then grandstand about it.

@Verbal - his unvote doesn't make him town, his other posts have a town lean, but the way he's grandstanding around the Hallia lynch, combined with how he "reaction test" voted me, feels like super-town exhibitionism. 

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

How are you going to "ninja hammer" someone if you're already voting them, which is the #1 requirement for you to be able to unvote her and then grandstand about it.

@Verbal - his unvote doesn't make him town, his other posts have a town lean, but the way he's grandstanding around the Hallia lynch, combined with how he "reaction test" voted me, feels like super-town exhibitionism. 

You and CTM are ruining my Reaction Test.  Get off the toilet and get back to work.

14 minutes ago, JiF said:

I asked Leelou, "odd thing to say, no"...maybe you can figure out why I'd ask a question like that to the person being accused? 

I dont know what "not town telling" means.

And this is just out right false.  I floated around literally nothing and decidedly voted Verb.

I don't know what CTM looks for, but I look for decisiveness. When you're scum, you like to piggy-back townies going after townies. You rarely pioneer a case of your own as scum, you usually latch onto something that exists. As town, you have a bit more of a strut, like you're going to succeed or fail on the merits of your own reads. This leads to more decisiveness.

Early in the game, right after you posted all the stuff about dongs... you weren't decisive, you were playing a bit of patty-cake and I agree with what CTM saw. Your vote on Verb though stood out to me as the type of vote you make as town. 

That's my take. If you're scum I'll know sooner than later, you're an easier read than Pac. And he sucks at this game.

14 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

@Hallia  answer the question.  CTM is an idiot who answered for you but I want you to answer anyways.

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You and CTM are ruining my Reaction Test.  Get off the toilet and get back to work.

eh, how is that a reaction test for Hallia... if anything, it gives you insight about the people that jumped down your throat... but how does it help with Hallia?

This feels contrived dude.

9 minutes ago, CTM said:

i honestly don't know why some of the JN mouth breathers haven't heard this or can't quickly discern what it means.

It's a stupid word. Scum tells make sense in the way A bluff tell in Poker make sense. There aren't tells that your town, you just play like town because you are town. 

Just now, StraightCash said:

It's a stupid word. Scum tells make sense in the way A bluff tell in Poker make sense. There aren't tells that your town, you just play like town because you are town. 

My thoughts exactly. If anything I'd use "towntelling" as intentional attempts to sound townie, when you aren't. Which is basically, being scum. Or, a scum tell. 

OH MY GODS!!!!

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

My thoughts exactly. If anything I'd use "towntelling" as intentional attempts to sound townie, when you aren't. Which is basically, being scum. Or, a scum tell. 

OH MY GODS!!!!

As I said before, we don't use the term on JN. 

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

eh, how is that a reaction test for Hallia... if anything, it gives you insight about the people that jumped down your throat... but how does it help with Hallia?

This feels contrived dude.

Just want Hallia to respond.  Which she still hasn't and is sitting and lurking, reading the thread but not posting.  She hasn't yet called me out as scum then randomly did so for no reason in particular.

Archived