Smurfs Mafia - Game Thread

Gone

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

I'm you best bet for scum because I parked a vote on Verbal?  I wasnt on your radar at all, then you vote me on a weak case and I become your "best bet"?

Gross.

haha, if the twink really goes through with his reread and decides 80 is scum, as it appears he's leaning based on this, i will lmfao

the idiot

if it's a half assed reread, i'll buy gambit

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, CTM said:

it's a general truth in life. I'm always amused how everybody thinks everybody else is an idiot. I don't think a single person has existed throughout history that wasn't thought an idiot by someone

GFY Aristotle. LOL

17 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

My lone vote on JiF does no good, especially since he doesn't have the time to respond right now.

Already said I think Spoot's lynch would be informative, and I have both Verbal and Leelou as strong town reads.  I'd prefer to lynch Hallia but don't see enough people going in that direction. 

Sorry Spoot.

Unvote Vote Spoot

This dude. 

lol

2 minutes ago, JiF said:

Huh?  I thought Dan won that game on her own when Crusher and I died on like D1 and D2.  haha 

I believe she did. Isn't that the game where in the end, I sided with Dan because she had played the cleanest game, and everyone else in hindsight looked dirty?

That's when I formed the Dan X Theory: the cleaner a player looks later in the game, the dirtier they likely are. After that, I actually started being half-decent at this game. LOL

On 2/18/2016 at 11:09 PM, Spoot-Face said:

You know what guys? Despite whatever happens this game, I'm soooo ******* excited for future games when I am scum. Because, if you think you've finally caught me now; waffling, feigning, flailing, and all around being disingenuous, appearing soooo clearly scum, then you're going to find out that you are completely wrong and that I'm town and I've been nothing but 100% genuine in my words, actions, motives, and defenses.

But, the part that really puts a shiver in my quiver is that it's going to totally fvck with whatever meta you all think you're building on me for the future. And it's going to make it that much harder for you to catch me when I'm future scum.

You'll all be like, "but... but... he was acting just like this when he was town all those times! He's never clearly anything!"

Because it wasn't an act! hahahaha!

Yes...

Are you so certain about me??

Are you??

How do you like Spoot now??

How??

Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

wtf... when you view this post it says wednesday at 11:09, but quoting it it says yesterday (2/18).. am i missing something?

Just now, Integrity28 said:

I believe she did. Isn't that the game where in the end, I sided with Dan because she had played the cleanest game, and everyone else in hindsight looked dirty?

That's when I formed the Dan X Theory: the cleaner a player looks later in the game, the dirtier they likely are. After that, I actually started being half-decent at this game. LOL

Now I want to go re read it. Maybe it's just in my own head that I win every game I play.

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

haha, if the twink really goes through with his reread and decides 80 is scum, as it appears he's leaning based on this, i will lmfao

the idiot

if it's a half assed reread, i'll buy gambit

1 minute ago, JiF said:

I take it 80 is dead? 

lol

CTM = putz.

You chirping in derails the re-read, won't know how legit it was going to be now.

Moron.

Just now, StraightCash said:

Now I want to go re read it. Maybe it's just in my own head that I win every game I play.

I can confirm that it's not "maybe".

Anyway, we may be mixing up games. I've never been good at recalling exactly who did what in games from years ago. Some of you guys can do that. I can't remember what I said in this game yesterday half the time, that's why I use the game thread like a stream of consciousness. It allows me to leverage the thread sort of like an extended memory of sh*t that has my attention. 

I've got to use my brain for like, brain stuff.

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

damn i shouldn't of quoted him, he was def about to declare 80 scum, should've slow played it.. I ape'd it

nah, even i would have known better... **** nuts

gives him a convenient "out" too if you are scum mates

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I can confirm that it's not "maybe".

Anyway, we may be mixing up games. I've never been good at recalling exactly who did what in games from years ago. Some of you guys can do that. I can't remember what I said in this game yesterday half the time, that's why I use the game thread like a stream of consciousness. It allows me to leverage the thread sort of like an extended memory of sh*t that has my attention. 

I've got to use my brain for like, brain stuff.

Just went and checked and I was right. Jif was the last scum alive, Hess was Doc and I was Cop... Town lynched him to win

15 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Final Vote Count

Verbal(2) - JiF, Ape

80(1) - Hallia

Leelou(1) - Spoot

Spoot(4) - Verbal, CTM, Leelou, Brett

Hallia(1) - 80

NO LYNCH WAS ACHIEVED.

14 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Meanwhile.... in traffic...

80 was rushing to get home in time for a date. AH! j/k. As if that was ever gonna happen! He was rushing to get in time to this stupid deadline for this loser online game some hot chick was running. Anyways, as opposed to what usually happens, he came too late. >.>

Just as he opened his car's door to RUSH to his place, a piano dropped from the sky and landed on him, crushing his gentle soul. Blood spilled everywhere as his flaccid dick gave way.

80 has been randomly lynched. He was...

Hidden Content

This is why we don't let sh*t go random, wtf.

That said, LOL @ 80 being dead D1 anyway.  There is a God.

13 hours ago, CTM said:

if there's 3 scum and a death tonight, tomorrow is lylo. Not sure why Verbal is saying 3 scum, dumb town or scum creating confusion? There is likely 2 powered up scum, RB and Gf or something, which means losing cop probably wasn't a huge deal, specifically derpina who would almost certainly find a way to screw it up.

Brett is coming off like stupid town, his wheelhouse, if he's scum I'll tip my cap

Spoot.. not sure what to make of this. Ballsy play of him if scum, But he has all the signs of being a good player so I'm still suspicious of him

Ape and Jif both need more heat.. Ape in particular is pinging today but i'm not suing the RL stuff against him so who knows how he would've behaved at end of day

Leelou was pinging good but i think her offering to die was legit, if scum heck of a gambit that I wouldn't mind losing to. (first one brett handed her, second one was all her)

Verbal? I'm as confused about his alignment as I am shis gender

Hallia .. still think town, only cause i doubt scum gets speed run up to l-1 like that and then claims vt

You are an idiot - I already explained my thought process.

2 minutes ago, Verbal said:

This is why we don't let sh*t go random, wtf.

That said, LOL @ 80 being dead D1 anyway.  There is a God.

You are an idiot - I already explained my thought process.

your thought process was stupid, idiot.

3 scum in a 9 man game = 2 mislynches to a town loss

Plus, standard noob setup at mafiascum is 2 scum vs 7 town, i didn't say this earlier because some of those setups do not include a cop. didn't want a scum safe claim

1 minute ago, CTM said:

your thought process was stupid, idiot.

3 scum in a 9 man game = 2 mislynches to a town loss

Plus, standard noob setup at mafiascum is 2 scum vs 7 town, i didn't say this earlier because some of those setups do not include a cop. didn't want a scum safe claim

Good comeback, douchenozzle.  I was not trying to mathematically dissect the setup of the game scum:town ratio, I was merely pointing out that if I'm right on Hallia being scum, she'd be likely to put a teammate in her town list AND in her scum list.  Obviously if she is scum and only has 1 teammate, that isn't the case......but I thought you were smart enough for me to not need to point that out.

Thank you for proving me wrong, lol.

1 minute ago, Verbal said:

Good comeback, douchenozzle.  I was not trying to mathematically dissect the setup of the game scum:town ratio, I was merely pointing out that if I'm right on Hallia being scum, she'd be likely to put a teammate in her town list AND in her scum list.  Obviously if she is scum and only has 1 teammate, that isn't the case......but I thought you were smart enough for me to not need to point that out.

i'm pretty sure you directly said or at least heavily implied 3 scum, you genderless side show freak

13 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

Just went and checked and I was right. Jif was the last scum alive, Hess was Doc and I was Cop... Town lynched him to win

How incredibly insecure of you.

The Dan game was more memorable for people, obviously. Perhaps even the definitive moment of JN mafia.

5 minutes ago, Verbal said:

If there is one consistent reality about playing mafia, it is that every time I assume this about anyone (and specifically CTM), I am proven wrong.

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

If there is one consistent reality about playing mafia, it is that every time I assume this about anyone (and specifically CTM), I am proven wrong.

so you are saying you concur with verbals point, that even though it's highly highly unlikely we're in a 3 scum game it makes sense for verb to be speculating what hallia would do as scum in a 3 scum game, purely as an intellectual exercise mind you, because he obviously knows there isn't 3 scum.

What was his point exactly, mr genius?

1 minute ago, CTM said:

so you are saying you concur with verbals point, that even though it's highly highly unlikely we're in a 3 scum game it makes sense for verb to be speculating what hallia would do as scum in a 3 scum game, purely as an intellectual exercise mind you, because he obviously knows there isn't 3 scum.

What was his point exactly, mr genius?

No, I bolded what I was responding to.

I was insulting you.

Nothing more. Are you being stupid/shady on purpose here? 

Just now, Integrity28 said:

No, I bolded what I was responding to.

I was insulting you.

Nothing more. Are you being stupid/shady on purpose here? 

just checking, i've seen you agree with all manner of stupidity in these games

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

"just checking", again, this seems like a backpedal... it was pretty plain as day what I was saying

hahaha.. omg you idiot..

yes you were insulting me, by agreeing with verbal that i was too stupid to understand what he was doing.

2 things I'm noticing in my reread.  80 is a moron and I blame him for his own random lynch.  That push for Hali with no votes toward the deadline was tardville.  Especially knowing I was out, Ape was urgent care (hope all is well) and Verb was out.  Literally, tardville.  

And yes CTM, I was going to declare him scum.  lmfao

And I've never in all my time playing mafia see so many people say, "I'm not willing to vote/lynch this person" on D1 nonetheless.  WTF?  No wonder we ended up random. 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

2 things I'm noticing in my reread.  80 is a moron and I blame him for his own random lynch.  That push for Hali with no votes toward the deadline was tardville.  Especially knowing I was out, Ape was urgent care (hope all is well) and Verb was out.  Literally, tardville.  

And yes CTM, I was going to declare him scum.  lmfao

And I've never in all my time playing mafia see so many people say, "I'm not willing to vote/lynch this person" on D1 nonetheless.  WTF?  No wonder we ended up random. 

You tard, if you really re read you would know the reason it went random was because only 4 people were here... So we could only lynch Verbal or Leelou if she would vote herself.

or are you just echoing ape on purpose?

1 minute ago, StraightCash said:

You tard, if you really re read you would know the reason it went random was because only 4 people were here... So we could only lynch Verbal or Leelou if she would vote herself.

or are you just echoing ape on purpose?

I had no problem voting myself. Would have been better over losing the cop. 

1 minute ago, StraightCash said:

That's fine, that's not the point of my statement. Jif is spinning a different narrative. And 80 wasn't necessarily THE cop.. He was A cop

Right, but there were 3 VT claims on D1. One of us should have been lynched over random. 

Archived