Smurfs Mafia - Game Thread

Gone

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, StraightCash said:

How about you both shut up and we get a new game going, ok?!?! We can finish off this slap fight in that thread

Being generous with the use of the term "fight".

Verbal running into my fist repeatedly, while you pretend you weren't scum MVP, doesn't really constitute a fight.

I'd like to troll him more. He's primed for some serious emo right now... and you should be encouraging it.

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Your first post after losing was that you lost to a Saturday, not our play.

then you called us pussies.

you're right... All class.

It is called a backhanded compliment for winning the game - we do it all the time, here.

All class would be like you trashtalking about having no respect for my game, when I know I'm not a bad player.  That was below the belt.  I have enough of an ego to get pissed by that comment, but not so much that I'm about to try fighting with the most popular player on the board.

So that's fine, I've clearly worn out my welcome with you if this is your stance.  You are definitely the better 'internet insulter'.

Just now, Verbal said:

It is called a backhanded compliment for winning the game - we do it all the time, here.

All class would be like you trashtalking about having no respect for my game, when I know I'm not a bad player.  That was below the belt.  I have enough of an ego to get pissed by that comment, but not so much that I'm about to try fighting with the most popular player on the board.

So that's fine, I've clearly worn out my welcome with you if this is your stance.  You are definitely the better 'internet insulter'.

lol, ladies and gentelment.... I give you:

EMO

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Now, we're officially still batting 1.000% on EMO events in mafia games for this season.

That wasn't emo from me.  Emo from me was reading my QTs when I was scum in Leelou's Resident Evil game.  That was emo.  This is just you firing shots below the belt and trying to justify it as friendly trolling.

Just now, Verbal said:

That wasn't emo from me.  Emo from me was reading my QTs when I was scum in Leelou's Resident Evil game.  That was emo.  This is just you firing shots below the belt and trying to justify it as friendly trolling.

No, it is friendly trolling... that you are emo about, hence calling it "below the belt".

I knew that would be the part to tweak your ass.

frazier-300x224.jpg

Catch your breath, Sally. 

3 hours ago, Verbal said:

Dude, don't be a douchebag.  My list went from being reasonable, to solid, to dead accurate.....all within the time I needed to win the game.  But we had a new player who had not yet learned the lesson of slow playing.  It happens, well done for recognizing the opportunity and capitalizing.

But no need to rub it in, especially considering your only winning play was to lynch me over the weekend when you knew I wouldn't be around to shred your sh*tty cases into little pieces.

Of all the things....all the things....that was being a douchebag?  lol

I'm being the dbag (though I actually havent rubbed anything in or bragged at all) but you're not a dbag even though your claiming the only reason we won was because it was Saturday? 

You need to find a mirror, friend.  

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

I carried him through the game, why not carry him now?

I didn't need to convince the dead thread, I only needed to convince Spoot or Leelou. 

I did that.

If you planned on arguing as well as you take losing, then I think it's a foregone conclusion. The reason we kept you alive is because we didn't fear you, or respect your game. There was never a moment where I thought you might out-argue me. If you read the DT, the better play was to try and get Spoot lynched. I chose you instead. I thought it would be a much more entertaining spectacle.

You know what's a more entertaining spectacle than drubbing you in an argument? 

Blind lynching you ftw, and then shaming you for being a sore loser.

Suck it.  My scum game is flawless.  2 scum teams this season.  2 victories.  It safe to say, I've arrived as a legit scum threat.  It only took 10 years. 

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

In my case, I meant every word. I'd have been just as irritated by it if I were part of the town... so that's why I said it, to sound like part of the town.

I would have destroyed you. In fact, and it's up to @CTM if he wants to vouch for me, but I told him flat out I was hoping for a challenge. I didn't expect it to be so easy. Nobody "took advantage" of a noob. Here. I expected to have to fight to make it work, which is why I put the work in to structure all of my arguments around all of my play since D1 making sense with what I'd done... the goal was to lean on the improbability that I'd play the entire game in a way that supports a fake reveal, as well as the improbability of JIF/Ape mirroring each others play the whole way. 

Worst case, I would have had to bus JIF. More likely case, I make you have a meltdown, and still get Spoot to vote you after a day of demoralizing you.

Shhhh... Brett, you were our best weapon. 

I can confirm that Ape was hoping to take you down with a barrage of words during poo time.

I was hoping to see the face off as well, but noobs happen

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

Wow. That's scary. Even I'm not a big enough of dick to try and make a joke--which is my normal status quo.

I hope all turns out okay.

tbh, I'm waiting to catch up.. Hopefully she's been found and then my first response can be making fun of 80..

fingers crossed

6 minutes ago, JiF said:

Suck it.  My scum game is flawless.  2 scum teams this season.  2 victories.  It safe to say, I've arrived as a legit scum threat.  It only took 10 years. 

It is no coincidence that bad scum players "find themselves" when they have me as their partner. No coincidence at all.

6 minutes ago, CTM said:

I can confirm that Ape was hoping to take you down with a barrage of words during poo time.

I was hoping to see the face off as well, but noobs happen

You've got to admit... taking the easy win and then trolling in the aftermath isn't a bad consolation prize.

9 minutes ago, JiF said:

you were obv scum early in both games. You have a way to go toots

10 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

It is no coincidence that bad scum players "find themselves" when they have me as their partner. No coincidence at all.

You were on my scum team before?  Or did I ride the Ape to victory???

6 minutes ago, CTM said:

you were obv scum early in both games. You have a way to go toots

Scoreboard.

Archived