Smurfs Mafia - Game Thread

Gone

28 minutes ago, JiF said:

Of all the things....all the things....that was being a douchebag?  lol

I'm being the dbag (though I actually havent rubbed anything in or bragged at all) but you're not a dbag even though your claiming the only reason we won was because it was Saturday? 

You need to find a mirror, friend.  

*you're

EAD ;-)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Driving into work today, I had two options: stay as close as I could to the right side of the small road I was on, so that I wouldn't drive into a bus; or drive wide of the right side of the road and play chicken with a school bus.

Clearly I'm talking to you today having taken the first option, but the expense of that decision cost me the back of my right side mirror, which hit the garbage can of the local resident that left it too far into the street.

If you were me, do you go tell the resident that he should pay for the replacement of the back of that mirror because he caused a minor accident with his trash can?

55 minutes ago, CTM said:

boom..

i'm surprised though the virgin ex bf with years of pent up sexual outlet wasn't suspect #1

lol.  I honestly was surprised I didn't get a call.  They probably already had other avenues to finding her well under way by that time, but if she had been missing over 48 hours, I was fully expecting I'd see the police at my door. 

4 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Driving into work today, I had two options: stay as close as I could to the right side of the small road I was on, so that I wouldn't drive into a bus; or drive wide of the right side of the road and play chicken with a school bus.

Clearly I'm talking to you today having taken the first option, but the expense of that decision cost me the back of my right side mirror, which hit the garbage can of the local resident that left it too far into the street.

If you were me, do you go tell the resident that he should pay for the replacement of the back of that mirror because he caused a minor accident with his trash can?

Hitting the brakes and letting the bus pass wasn't an option?

18 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

If I was the resident I would tell you to GFY.  Because most the time it's the garbage collection company that leaves the cans off the curb into the street. 

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

If I was the resident I would tell you to GFY.  Because most the time it's the garbage collection company that leaves the cans off the curb into the street. 

Fail.

The correct answer was to encourage Lizzie to knock on door demanding money and report back on how it went. We can only hope a biker lives there or something.

1 hour ago, CTM said:

lol.. it's funny if you don't stare

That's where I went wrong... 

20 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Dude, you hit an object in the road. That's not the garbage can owners fault. If it were his kid, or dog, or a Velociraptor... it would have all been HIS fault for putting it there? Or would it have been the fault of the motor vehicle operator who didn't apply the brake to avoid the obstruction?

I can't believe you're even asking this.

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

Fail.

The correct answer was to encourage Lizzie to knock on door demanding money and report back on how it went. We can only hope a biker lives there or something.

This, tbh... but since everyone went with serious answers... 

5 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

Well, I'm no traffic law type.. But you ran into a stationary object. I think this is what incidental insurance is for 

I have to check, but I'll guess that tt'll end up costing more in raised premium than the repair is worth.

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

Fail.

Fine with that. I used to serve subpoenas in the absolute a-hole of some of the worst places in NJ. In the burbs, I would serve out of a White Castle crave case.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

That's where I went wrong... 

Dude, you hit an object in the road. That's not the garbage can owners fault. If it were his kid, or dog, or a Velociraptor... it would have all been HIS fault for putting it there? Or would it have been the fault of the motor vehicle operator who didn't apply the brake to avoid the obstruction?

I can't believe you're even asking this.

I have the ability to do one thing, at one time only. I looked ahead and saw a family waiting at the curb a few doors down from where I was. I would've registered a dog or a cat or a children. I think I even saw the can at the time. I misjudged my space.

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Nice to see you come out of the closet to reply. If I were Nolder, I would tell you to GFY.

19 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

Hitting the brakes and letting the bus pass wasn't an option?

What? And look like a pussy in front of all the school kids? Nice example you're setting.

What you do is accelerate right before plowing straight into that trash can like a boss. Then, calmly stop the car at your leisure, get out, strut slowly over to the can, and then throw it into the trunk of the car because it's yours now.

Win.

I would have done exactly as you said.

;)

1 minute ago, Lizard King said:

I have the ability to do one thing, at one time only. I looked ahead and saw a family waiting at the curb a few doors down from where I was. I would've registered a dog or a cat or a children. I think I even saw the can at the time. I misjudged my space.

Slow down, and you can bring more into view, and hence account for more than just the one thing at one time.

Anyway, figured you'd have some doofball rebuttal/argument if I gave a concerned response. Should have just let you and Brett roll in the hay a bit... 

4 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

What? And look like a pussy in front of all the school kids? Nice example you're setting.

What you do is accelerate right before plowing straight into that trash can like a boss. Then, calmly stop the car at your leisure, get out, strut slowly over to the can, and then throw it into the trunk of the car because it's yours now.

Win.

I would have done exactly as you said.

;)

I once hijacked a Wendy's garbage can.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Mod with a co-mod? 

No doubt, I haven't modded by myself in forever. Remember that one game where I gave @Jetsfan80 a post-restriction that it was his job to do official post counts as a living player, and he'd be mod-killed if he posted a wrong one. I thought that was pretty creative. LOL

Then, because he's such a swell guy, he kept helping after he died.

Anyway, I'll figure something out. I've got another huge presentation this week though, and my daughter was back at the doctor today. Now she's being treated for pneumonia. 

Doctors are real assholes. I mean, we had her in there last week, they could have done a chest x-ray then, but no.... it's all about maximizing the amount of repeat office visits. 2 ******* trips to the doctor before they do anything for her... scumbags exploiting the way insurance works. 

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

I mean, I could mod again but I want to play.  One of you ****ers step up and do it. 

I've been doing this for years now, and CTM has never modded a game.

I've done a few epic themes. Battlestar Gallactica, The Goonies... I take a lot of pride in tailoring the theme to roles, so I can't just whip something up. It'll take me a minute.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

No doubt, I haven't modded by myself in forever. Remember that one game where I gave @Jetsfan80 a post-restriction that it was his job to do official post counts as a living player, and he'd be mod-killed if he posted a wrong one. I thought that was pretty creative. LOL

Anyway, I'll figure something out. I've got another huge presentation this week though, and my daughter was back at the doctor today. Now she's being treated for pneumonia. 

Doctors are real assholes. I mean, we had her in there last week, they could have done a chest x-ray then, but no.... it's all about maximizing the amount of repeat office visits. 2 ******* trips to the doctor before they do anything for her... scumbags exploiting the way insurance works. 

They're getting worse than Lawyers.  It's unreal.  Sorry to hear about your daughter, hopefully everything goes smoothly.

Deal with that sh*t.  Mafia can wait. 

I've done a few epic themes. Battlestar Gallactica, The Goonies... I take a lot of pride in tailoring the theme to roles, so I can't just whip something up. It'll take me a minute.

I used to a lot back in the day, but now I am too hti or miss with being around. Doesn't feel right to mod

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Goonies might have been my crowing moment in mafia.  That was an epic ending.

CTM ruins everything, what do you expect?  Besides, his hippy themed, perv laced game would **** with our minds forever. 

I'm sorry about your girl. I hope she's ok. You got me thinking though. My son has had a dry-heave cough for 4-5 weeks which he mostly gets at night. It sounds awful. About 10 days ago we asked the Dr. what we could do about it. They don't administer cough syrup to babies anymore, so they said that there's not much they can do. Said it would take care of itself after awhile. Possibly teeth coming in causing the coughing. It woke up the baby the other night at 4:30am though for the first time. I don't know how he normally sleeps through it but he seems ok normally. I wonder if they were just gaming us for another visit.

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I specifically remember EY playing that game (first time he ever had with me), and saying stuff like "Uhh....does 80 do this stuff all the time?"  And people who HAD played with me before were like "You never know wtf 80 is doing".  LOL. 

Archived