Lizard King

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, BallinPB said:

You know all about the pressure on d1 scum

Gross

5 hours ago, BallinPB said:

This guy AVM voted me and hasnt even taken me out to coffee yet.

I'm sick and tired of mafia establishment!

That's this guy Mr. AwesomeVM to you, sir. And why drink coffee when there are beers we've never tasted?

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

I see nothing interesting or funny happened in my absence. No surprise there.

Yes, jokes aren't allowed anymore or else Ape and Jif will throw little bitchfits

53 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I've got an idea. Let's kill the Ape!!!

No jokes about lynching Ape please, serious posts only from now on

On 2/26/2016 at 1:56 AM, Spoot-Face said:

Yeah, I've taken a little longer to ease myself into this game. That joke was the last one I did before going back to the beginning to re-read everything and try to start to make sense of what's going on. I was in the process of that earlier, but got sidetracked by RL stuff. I'm trying to get into it now.

Did you get into it?

25 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Did you get into it?

Not really. Any impressions I came away with on Friday--when I finally had the time--I kinda forgot. I probably need to go over again, because my memory is sh*te. I wasn't really on at all yesterday because I was busy, and right now I'm not feeling 100%. I don't know if I just need more coffee or what, but I'll do my best to keep up. I may have to lay down for a bit.

8 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Not really. Any impressions I came away with on Friday--when I finally had the time--I kinda forgot. I probably need to go over again, because my memory is sh*te. I wasn't really on at all yesterday because I was busy, and right now I'm not feeling 100%. I don't know if I just need more coffee or what, but I'll do my best to keep up. I may have to lay down for a bit.

k

6 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Talk to me more about this.

In case you missed it, I responded to him already about this.

On 2/26/2016 at 4:52 PM, StraightCash said:

vote Spoot

i like this one. I've seen him lurking since deadline announcement but he's been surprisingly quiet 

On 2/26/2016 at 6:58 PM, Spoot-Face said:

Yeah, I left the in-thread tab open in my browser and put my PC into sleep mode. Didn't know how long I was going to be away for.

8 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I want you to expand on why you thought it was scummy specifically. And if you had any other concerns about Spoot before casting that vote. 

I think my statement and Spoots response was pretty cut and dry. I don't feel like you're scum hunting, I feel like you're just trying to trap me with something that I can't figure out yet.

Archived