Pussy Power

Lizard King

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

Have you guys noticed that D1 has been completely terrible with zero value since a particular person has returned to our community?  Me too.

Lets kill him. 

I disagree, I think we've had some pretty exciting D1s lately.

Daredevil was SK vs Scum competing for lynch

Ocean went super emo and the game ended

Smurf went no lynch and we randed the cop.

All exciting outcomes, you just suck at this.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My lynch list today (not in order)---

1. Ape, for reasons

2. Nyn, seemed opportunistic with Lily about her vote on Ape but FOS of me... Really the only content of the whole game so far.

3. Jet Engine - He's not here, hasn't ready his PM... Basic percentages says 25% chance he's scum. Kill him and move on with players that are present.

Just now, StraightCash said:

1. Ape, for reasons

2. Nyn, seemed opportunistic with Lily about her vote on Ape but FOS of me... Really the only content of the whole game so far.

3. Jet Engine - He's not here, hasn't ready his PM... Basic percentages says 25% chance he's scum. Kill him and move on with players that are present.

only problem is he could be town PR.. otherwise i'd agree

28 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

I disagree, I think we've had some pretty exciting D1s lately.

Daredevil was SK vs Scum competing for lynch

Ocean went super emo and the game ended

Smurf went no lynch and we randed the cop.

All exciting outcomes, you just suck at this.

You ruined the game. 

You were the reason it went Emo.

You were the reason it went random.

Your returned has ruined JN mafia. 

4 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

1. Ape, for reasons

1. All you've done is focus on Ape.  Literally done nothing of value whatsoever.  This is the type of play that literally does nothing for the town.

2. How can you possibly talk about anyone being opportunistic.

3.  See above - when you're trying this sh*t.  He could be a PR for all you know.

DUMBASS

I'm ready when you guys are.

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

You ruined the game. 

You were the reason it went Emo.

You were the reason it went random.

Your returned has ruined JN mafia. 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

1. All you've done is focus on Ape.  Literally done nothing of value whatsoever.  This is the type of play that literally does nothing for the town.

2. How can you possibly talk about anyone being opportunistic.

3.  See above - when you're trying this sh*t.  He could be a PR for all you know.

DUMBASS

I'm ready when you guys are.

Feisty today!!! I like it! I was hoping you wouldn't just roll over with your impending doom tonight

7 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

1. Ape, for reasons

There's nothing opportunistic about what I said irt Lily. She was perfectly fine joining your "joy" ride and humoring you one day, but then FoSed you when it was suggested that there could be scum on Ape's train. I haven't decided if it merits a vote quite yet. 

Just because you're being useless, doesn't mean the rest of us need to be. 

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

So in a nuthshell Brett wants to lynch Ape for no reason... lynch me for a made up reason.... or a player that hasn't even posted and is being replaced.

Yeah, I'm good with my vote so far.

I specifically said for reasons, not for NO reason. Are you skimming?

but seriously, there's pretty good history here that 80 and I have been making jokes about Apes entire train and have never said anything about it seriously. Anyone that try's to spin this into something more than it is is shady.

I'm not skimming, I've read each and every post. There's no reason that I could see. It seemed like a joke at first, but you keep pushing it. It's not funny anymore (though to be fair, I didn't really think it was funny to begin with).

6 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

So in a nuthshell Brett wants to lynch Ape for no reason... lynch me for a made up reason.... or a player that hasn't even posted and is being replaced.

Yeah, I'm good with my vote so far.

I honestly dont know how he's not hyper lynched at this point.  Scum or town, its a win/win situation. 

3 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

I specifically said for reasons, not for NO reason. Are you skimming?

but seriously, there's pretty good history here that 80 and I have been making jokes about Apes entire train and have never said anything about it seriously. Anyone that try's to spin this into something more than it is is shady.

Oh, so Ape's #1 on your list but you're just joking?  

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

I'm not skimming, I've read each and every post. There's no reason that I could see. It seemed like a joke at first, but you keep pushing it. It's not funny anymore (though to be fair, I didn't really think it was funny to begin with).

Pushing it in a game that had no deadline and the discussion revolved around 3rd world hooker surf resorts and the intricacies of librarians vs libertarians. I made one joke about it post deadline announcement.

You and Jif are running with it. I expect Jif too because he is a clueless idiot, but you are getting awfully defensive ever since I dropped your name.

Let me clue you in. Scumhunting involves making observations. I made one which you decided to write off as opportunistic. I'm sorta interested to know why you're overlooking Lily's change of stance on you for no apparent reason ....aside being under possible suspicion..... and that instead you're wasting pretty much everyone's time with whatever it is you're doing.

1 minute ago, StraightCash said:

Pushing it in a game that had no deadline and the discussion revolved around 3rd world hooker surf resorts and the intricacies of librarians vs libertarians. I made one joke about it post deadline announcement.

You and Jif are running with it. I expect Jif too because he is a clueless idiot, but you are getting awfully defensive ever since I dropped your name.

When someone FOSes me for dumb sh*t, you better believe I'll respond accordingly. 

7 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Let me clue you in. Scumhunting involves making observations. I made one which you decided to write off as opportunistic. I'm sorta interested to know why you're overlooking Lily's change of stance on you for no apparent reason ....aside being under possible suspicion..... and that instead you're wasting pretty much everyone's time with whatever it is you're doing.

So I made an observation on your observation. Your observations are ok because they are scum hunting, but my observations warrant me needing to get 'clued in'.

got it. Moving on

Just now, StraightCash said:

So I made an observation on your observation. Your observations are ok because they are scum hunting, but my observations warrant me needed to get 'clued in'.

got it. Moving on

Oh no... your way is SO much better. Just ignore what Lily did completely... not question her about it at all.... instead let it slide and go lalalala and FoS me for pointing it out. Awesome scumhunting right there. I'm floored!

You're not being open minded and looking at everything. You're looking at what you want to look and ignoring other things. That's never a good sign in my book.

Why are you defending Lily?  I find this specifically odd because you're the one she changed stances on and yet.... this doesn't seem to bother you in the least.

Archived