Pussy Power

Lizard King

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

You're not being open minded and looking at everything. You're looking at what you want to look and ignoring other things. That's never a good sign in my book.

Why are you defending Lily?  I find this specifically odd because you're the one she changed stances on and yet.... this doesn't seem to bother you in the least.

It doesn't bother me because I know the vote on Ape was a joke, so I took it with a grain of salt that she was, even if it was a contradiction, that she had her vote still parked there. Her FOS I don't agree with, but not knocking her for it.

i thought it was pretty obvious that she was contradicting herself, but you pounced on it. That was the opportunism that I noticed. But as I even said originally, that was the only content of the whole game so far. So whatever

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like what the hell is your problem?  Scumhunting means finding contradictions. THAT'S THE ******* POINT. She was fine with you until someone suggested there could be scum on Ape's train. Then suddenly she has a bad feeling about you? Feel free to disagree with me but I'm ALWAYS gonna voice my FoSes. There was nothing opportunistic about it. I didn't even vote her. But I did question her about it. WHICH IS WHAT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DO.

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

Like what the hell is your problem?  Scumhunting means finding contradictions. THAT'S THE ******* POINT. She was fine with you until someone suggested there could be scum on Ape's train. Then suddenly she has a bad feeling about you? Feel free to disagree with me but I'm ALWAYS gonna voice my FoSes. There was nothing opportunistic about it. I didn't even vote her. But I did question her about it. WHICH IS WHAT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DO.

Yikes. Ok

39 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

So in a nuthshell Brett wants to lynch Ape for no reason... lynch me for a made up reason.... or a player that hasn't even posted and is being replaced.

Yeah, I'm good with my vote so far.

Pretty much my thoughts on Brett now. I want to finish catching up, but I might vote there. 

31 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Let me clue you in. Scumhunting involves making observations. I made one which you decided to write off as opportunistic. I'm sorta interested to know why you're overlooking Lily's change of stance on you for no apparent reason ....aside being under possible suspicion..... and that instead you're wasting pretty much everyone's time with whatever it is you're doing.

What change of stance? I never had a stance on Brett until now. Is it so hard to understand that I voted Ape because it's fun?

I have plans on Friday evenings. I probably won't be around for deadline. I might be home by then, but I doubt that. 

Just now, Nynaeve said:

You said yesterday that Brett was giving you a bad feeling.

I did, didn't I? Well now he's giving me a worse feeling.

Vote Brett

1 hour ago, StraightCash said:

Pushing it in a game that had no deadline and the discussion revolved around 3rd world hooker surf resorts and the intricacies of librarians vs libertarians. I made one joke about it post deadline announcement.

You and Jif are running with it. I expect Jif too because he is a clueless idiot, but you are getting awfully defensive ever since I dropped your name.

You dont even try...I make observations and ask questions mixed with social talk.  You just sh*t all over thread and divert attention from getting anything productive done.

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

You're not being open minded and looking at everything. You're looking at what you want to look and ignoring other things. That's never a good sign in my book.

Why are you defending Lily?  I find this specifically odd because you're the one she changed stances on and yet.... this doesn't seem to bother you in the least.

This is exactly what he does.  And now 80 thinks he's cute doing it too.  Problem is, he's terrible and could easily just being doing it as town.  The 2 of them literally dont even realize the impact it has on the game.  Which is why I'm fine with lynching him, scum or not.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

This is exactly what he does.  And now 80 thinks he's cute doing it too.  Problem is, he's terrible and could easily just being doing it as town.  The 2 of them literally dont even realize the impact it has on the game.  Which is why I'm fine with lynching him, scum or not.

Yeah, I don't know. I wish there was more content to work with and more time... but it is what it is. 

20 minutes ago, JiF said:

Wah wah wah your such a child

21 minutes ago, JiF said:

It makes it unplayable. 

I love joking around, but when the game becomes nothing but "let's do the stupidest thing possible" constantly, then it removes the "logic puzzle", which is the primary draw to the game for me. 

I'm not going to lie, I'm completely disinterested in this game right now. My work stuff is done, I'll try and get into it... but I'm going away this weekend.

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

It makes it unplayable. 

I love joking around, but when the game becomes nothing but "let's do the stupidest thing possible" constantly, then it removes the "logic puzzle", which is the primary draw to the game for me. 

I'm not going to lie, I'm completely disinterested in this game right now. My work stuff is done, I'll try and get into it... but I'm going away this weekend.

You had a joke train that several suggested scum may be latching on to. Lily pointed at me, Nyn jumped on her since she was still voting you, and I suggested Nyn was being opportunistic and didn't think Lily's contradiction was scummy. Nyn and I then had a back and forth over this.

You want to sit here and be a cry baby with Jif? Because despite his statements, he hasn't done sh*t this game except target 80 and I for being idiots. I'm ready to play when you guys are, but if you're going to **** around then I might as well too.

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

It makes it unplayable. 

Why is voting you on D1 "the stupidest thing to do,"? 

Are you being ironic on purpose? 

Archived