Pussy Power

Lizard King

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, CTM said:

there has been no progress and that is partly on brett and derpina smacking each other in the ass all thread, but i feel like the deadline is quick, and certainly poorly timed. 1 guy isn't even playing lol

It's day 1...lack of progress? It's like you smelled the derp Sharks circling and wanted to jump in. 

3 hours ago, StraightCash said:

Even worse, where should I have consolidated? Myself? Spoot had a vote + Nyn throwing shade so it wasn't exactly out of left field. 

I'm starting to think that you are over extending to just keep hammering Brett/80 and not push much else.

Bold = it could be the case, but it's just as likely that he's probably town acting to 1.) the players doing stuff (which we've seen in the past, people attack what's happening more often than the lurkers); or 2.) the wifom that you and the other a$$hole could be leading town off a cliff as either town or scum with the type of dumb sh*t play you've been pioneering together the past few games.

Hard for me to disagree with JIF on this, although, part of me wonders if he's picking up on my disdain and stoking it to get behind the ape if I come after either of you. That's typical of JIF as scum, he tries to use me the way I've used him when I'm scum. (You'd be amazed by how grossly I've puppeted JIF for town destruction in a few games over the time you weren't playing. Epic sh*t.)

Anyway, if he's scum it'll become readily apparent to me. Recall last game I had to coach him up on his town tells. I read him about as well as anyone.

2 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

To me it seems that these games all start with fvcking around and jokes for about 10 pages, and the first person to try to actually create some game content (out of little or nothing, because it all has to start somewhere) automatically gets on everyone's radar like, "Why so serious?"

That's all it looked like to me. Nyn was just trying to get things started by pointing out behavior by Lilly that does seem a little suspicious. I've never played with Lilly before, so I have no idea what to expect from her, though.

This is a fair assessment.

Makes me wonder why you don't seem to understand when the ****ery needs to stop and participation needs to begin.

12 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Bold = it could be the case, but it's just as likely that he's probably town acting to 1.) the players doing stuff (which we've seen in the past, people attack what's happening more often than the lurkers); or 2.) the wifom that you and the other a$$hole could be leading town off a cliff as either town or scum with the type of dumb sh*t play you've been pioneering together the past few games.

Hard for me to disagree with JIF on this, although, part of me wonders if he's picking up on my disdain and stoking it to get behind the ape if I come after either of you. That's typical of JIF as scum, he tries to use me the way I've used him when I'm scum. (You'd be amazed by how grossly I've puppeted JIF for town destruction in a few games over the time you weren't playing. Epic sh*t.)

Anyway, if he's scum it'll become readily apparent to me. Recall last game I had to coach him up on his town tells. I read him about as well as anyone.

Jiff is playing a bit like he's trying hard not to hit his tells by aggressively chasing fluff case

8 hours ago, JiF said:

You ruined the game. 

You were the reason it went Emo.

You were the reason it went random.

Your returned has ruined JN mafia. 

This could be a post from two tears ago to 80. Actually it probably was

8 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Good thing you didn't say 75%. Ape would have jumped all over that.

....you scum, bro?

4 hours ago, Lizard King said:

Deadline canceled!

Lol

2 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

To me it seems that these games all start with fvcking around and jokes for about 10 pages, and the first person to try to actually create some game content (out of little or nothing, because it all has to start somewhere) automatically gets on everyone's radar like, "Why so serious?"

That's all it looked like to me. Nyn was just trying to get things started by pointing out behavior by Lilly that does seem a little suspicious. I've never played with Lilly before, so I have no idea what to expect from her, though.

12 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Makes me wonder why you don't seem to understand when the ****ery needs to stop and participation needs to begin.

So many lols above

34 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Oh, for me the fvckery never stops. Never. There's always a place for fvckery. It's kinda my strength so far. I just try (keyword "try") to bring it down some as I start to get involved a bit. I haven't gotten that involved just yet this game, and I probably won't until Sunday. I'm gonna be gone most of the day tomorrow and won't be able to get on. I may be able to get on tomorrow night, but I don't know if I'll have the energy to try to dive in into the actual game play.

1 minute ago, CTM said:

how do you feel as first time scum? good?

Hold on, let me first get my time machine...

Nope, sorry, I can't answer that. Future scum-me told present town-me to take my fvckery and go back home the past (present).

Future me is a dick. :(

8 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Hold on, let me first get my time machine...

Nope, sorry, I can't answer that. Future scum-me told present town-me to take my fvckery and go back home the past (present).

Future me is a dick. :(

i see through your attempts to use humor to obfuscate the truth

7 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Keep up with the baseless accusations and I'll "obfuscate" my foot in your ass.

Moldy ganja breath.

you should pick a more intimidating mascot before starting in with the tough talk. This is almost as offensive as the jifTwink talking tough

American_Beaver.jpg

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

you should pick a more intimidating mascot before starting in with the tough talk. This is almost as offensive as the jifTwink talking tough

American_Beaver.jpg

Psshht, please. That's just the appearance I use to fool people into letting their guard down. You'd be amazed at how often it works. Then, when the time is right, I turn around all like:

https://media.giphy.com/media/ZWFxXuGPKAG64/giphy.gif

48 minutes ago, JiF said:

Ape and CTM gravitating to some garbage that was obvious Brett would inevitably float has caught my attention. 

Was it the gravitating or the fact that we were wearing slingshots when doing so that got your attention. be honest.

Archived