Pussy Power

Lizard King

Just now, StraightCash said:

You had a joke train that several suggested scum may be latching on to. Lily pointed at me, Nyn jumped on her since she was still voting you, and I suggested Nyn was being opportunistic and didn't think Lily's contradiction was scummy. Nyn and I then had a back and forth over this.

You want to sit here and be a cry baby with Jif? Because despite his statements, he hasn't done sh*t this game except target 80 and I for being idiots. I'm ready to play when you guys are, but if you're going to **** around then I might as well too.

Thanks for the recap. Also, thanks for once again exposing how insecure you are when singled out as a moron.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

You had a joke train that several suggested scum may be latching on to. Lily pointed at me, Nyn jumped on her since she was still voting you\

*deep breath*

My problem with Lily is not her vote on Ape itself. It's that she jumped in on the "fun", via your suggestion and then when the train became the focus of attention, she basically FoSed you for starting it in the first place. It doesn't make sense. Nothing game related happened in between and this bad feeling pretty much appeared out of thin air.

1 minute ago, CTM said:

I don't know what this means, but in case it's some form of annoyance I'll say that Lilly is extremely easy to get lynched and i usually view anyone pushing an early train on her scummy

You've used this reasoning to fight with me in the past, when I was right about her being scum. I get why you think this way, but dont' over-commit to it.

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Thanks for the recap. Also, thanks for once again exposing how insecure you are when singled out as a moron.

I am never singled out, 80 is my spirit animal and we will survive our persecution together.

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

*deep breath*

My problem with Lily is not her vote on Ape itself. It's that she jumped in on the "fun", via your suggestion and then when the train became the focus of attention, she basically FoSed you for starting it in the first place. It doesn't make sense. Nothing game related happened in between and this bad feeling pretty much appeared out of thin air.

Understood, if I recap again I'll state your argument more clearly. I also read this like you tried to say it all in 1 big breath and it made it much more enjoyable.

Just now, StraightCash said:

I am never singled out, 80 is my spirit animal and we will survive our persecution together.

Understood, if I recap again I'll state your argument more clearly. I also read this like you tried to say it all in 1 big breath and it made it much more enjoyable.

Vote Brett

Don't care about your alignment. If we're just going to do stupid things to try and annoy people, then I think it goes without saying I'll be the best at that too.

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

You've used this reasoning to fight with me in the past, when I was right about her being scum. I get why you think this way, but dont' over-commit to it.

I believe i was scum with her that game. And obviously i said had just said I didn't view Nyn as scummy

Just now, CTM said:

I believe i was scum with her that game. And obviously i said had just said I didn't view Nyn as scummy

Fair enough. I think there were two games in sequence, one you were scum with her, the other you weren't. I dno't know.

7 minutes ago, CTM said:

vote Spoot

I don't hate this vote. I feel like he might be over compensating with humor to avoid addressing anything. Even when he just had a chance to address game related content (irt me and Brett), he avoided it.

I realize all of us have been jerking around, not just Spoot. And I have seen in the smurffs game that he tends to rely a lot on jokes. But he also tried to wrap his head around the game here and there. You'd see some confusion mixed in his posts as to what to do irt reads/voting. In this game, I don't see it so far. Zero interest. I only see 100% jokes. Considering the nature of the game start so far, it is possible he was just having fun. But I dunno... I feel like it might be more than that. Maybe.

9 minutes ago, CTM said:

I don't know what this means, but in case it's some form of annoyance I'll say that Lilly is extremely easy to get lynched and i usually view anyone pushing an early train on her scummy

It means frustration. 

4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Vote Brett

Don't care about your alignment. If we're just going to do stupid things to try and annoy people, then I think it goes without saying I'll be the best at that too.

I'm glad you think voting me is considered doing a stupid thing. But it doesn't really annoy me. I'm also leaning towards you are genuinely frustrated because your town and not that your scum trying to stir the sh*t pot even more. So in the spirit of actually playing, I'll unvote

7 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

:P 

17 minutes ago, CTM said:

You've also used this as an excuse to protect her as scum mates in more than one game, I think. Def at least one as I moded it. 

26 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

It makes it unplayable. 

I love joking around, but when the game becomes nothing but "let's do the stupidest thing possible" constantly, then it removes the "logic puzzle", which is the primary draw to the game for me. 

I'm not going to lie, I'm completely disinterested in this game right now. My work stuff is done, I'll try and get into it... but I'm going away this weekend.

They make it very difficult to make any progress on the game.  

1 minute ago, JiF said:

They make it very difficult to make any progress on the game.  

there has been no progress and that is partly on brett and derpina smacking each other in the ass all thread, but i feel like the deadline is quick, and certainly poorly timed. 1 guy isn't even playing lol

1 hour ago, Lizard King said:

Vote Count

Ape (3) - 80, Brett, Hess

Brett (3)- Jif, Nyn, Lily

80 (1) - CTM

Ballin (1) - AVM

Not Voting (4) - Jet Engine, Ballin, Spoot, Ape

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline:

bla_1456534800.png

Lizzie 12 alive but 11 playing can we atleast remove him from the total so it's 6 to lynch?

1 hour ago, CTM said:

there has been no progress and that is partly on brett and derpina smacking each other in the ass all thread, but i feel like the deadline is quick, and certainly poorly timed. 1 guy isn't even playing lol

Agreed but it's LK.  I called him on it and I received a very elligant, life isn't fair gfy response.  

29 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

This game needed a kick in the ass. I'll post a deadline when the replacement comes, or drop the role entirely. 

Thank you.

I was about to go mental on the tard brothers for throwing last minute votes around instead of at least consolidating...the very next game after they ****ed around the same way and pushed a rando that killed the cop. 

Just now, JiF said:

Thank you.

I was about to go mental on the tard brothers for throwing last minute votes around instead of at least consolidating...the very next game after they ****ed around the same way and pushed a rando that killed the cop. 

I think you first need a brain in order to "go mental"

12 minutes ago, JiF said:

Thank you.

Even worse, where should I have consolidated? Myself? Spoot had a vote + Nyn throwing shade so it wasn't exactly out of left field. 

I'm starting to think that you are over extending to just keep hammering Brett/80 and not push much else.

2 hours ago, CTM said:

Nyn going after Lily did seem scummy, but I remember i cased her on thsi once before and she ended up town. Meta'd

To me it seems that these games all start with fvcking around and jokes for about 10 pages, and the first person to try to actually create some game content (out of little or nothing, because it all has to start somewhere) automatically gets on everyone's radar like, "Why so serious?"

That's all it looked like to me. Nyn was just trying to get things started by pointing out behavior by Lilly that does seem a little suspicious. I've never played with Lilly before, so I have no idea what to expect from her, though.

2 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

I don't hate this vote. I feel like he might be over compensating with humor to avoid addressing anything. Even when he just had a chance to address game related content (irt me and Brett), he avoided it.

I realize all of us have been jerking around, not just Spoot. And I have seen in the smurffs game that he tends to rely a lot on jokes. But he also tried to wrap his head around the game here and there. You'd see some confusion mixed in his posts as to what to do irt reads/voting. In this game, I don't see it so far. Zero interest. I only see 100% jokes. Considering the nature of the game start so far, it is possible he was just having fun. But I dunno... I feel like it might be more than that. Maybe.

Yeah, I've taken a little longer to ease myself into this game. That joke was the last one I did before going back to the beginning to re-read everything and try to start to make sense of what's going on. I was in the process of that earlier, but got sidetracked by RL stuff. I'm trying to get into it now.

2 hours ago, StraightCash said:

vote Spoot

i like this one. I've seen him lurking since deadline announcement but he's been surprisingly quiet 

Yeah, I left the in-thread tab open in my browser and put my PC into sleep mode. Didn't know how long I was going to be away for.

Archived