Pussy Power

Lizard King

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

This game makes me want to tase myself. And Lizzie isn't even playing.

5 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Yeah, I'm starting to lose interest. Partly because of real-life stuff, and partly because not much is actually going on.

I'm looking forward to the random lynch that is inevitable since nobody is playing. 

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

I'm looking forward to the random lynch that is inevitable since nobody is playing. 

I'll make sure to consolidate a vote this time; I don't want a power role to get randomized again.

I'm sure scum would be happy with a random lynch, though...

...right, JiF?

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

To be fair both leading trains seem fine by me. The only thing that's giving me pause about Brett is how paranoid he got in our exchange. It felt sorta genuine. Ballin feels more dirty atp (plus at the time I wanted to tie the trains to see what happens.... not much happened :P). I'd pull out his posts but the search isn't working and I'm not gonna go through the all the pages to find them. But from memory he called you scum for a bogus reason... called 80 scum a couple of times.... though he claims that was in jest... and I think he questioned AVM's vote on him with some kind of joke about taking him out on a date.  That's all I recall that was game related.

I'm not sure if i'll be awake at 3 am my time (ie when I think the deadline is). But I'll do my best. I will consolidate if needed because I think we all learned our lesson after the last game. Or at least, I hope we did.

2 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

Not making a lynch for 3 straight games would be... Well not sure how to feel about that. I'll do my part

vote ballin

Who started the Ballin train, was it AVM, Nyn and JIF all voting him, or was someone else pointing out FOS on Ballin, but not voting him, and then those people voted him?

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Who started the Ballin train, was it AVM, Nyn and JIF all voting him, or was someone else pointing out FOS on Ballin, but not voting him, and then those people voted him?

Not sure who started it. All I remember is that Brett had 4 votes yesterday. Ballin had 2. And I moved to Ballin and tied the trains. 

6 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

To be fair both leading trains seem fine by me. The only thing that's giving me pause about Brett is how paranoid he got in our exchange. It felt sorta genuine. Ballin feels more dirty atp (plus at the time I wanted to tie the trains to see what happens.... not much happened :P). I'd pull out his posts but the search isn't working and I'm not gonna go through the all the pages to find them. But from memory he called you scum for a bogus reason... called 80 scum a couple of times.... though he claims that was in jest... and I think he questioned AVM's vote on him with some kind of joke about taking him out on a date.  That's all I recall that was game related.

So, if I'm reading this correct... you're:

• saying you're okay with either train going to lynch
  • in next breath second-guessing a lynch of Brett, because he sounded genuine
  • in next, next breath suggesting Ballin is "dirtier" because he called people scum (like the noob he is) and he questioned someone voting him (like everyone does, especially noobs)

I'm way behind, but this is gross. To endorse both trains, but then clearly throw shade on Ballin over Brett, is a contradiction of sorts.

20 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I'll make sure to consolidate a vote this time; I don't want a power role to get randomized again.

I'm sure scum would be happy with a random lynch, though...

...right, JiF?

It was fun last game but wouldnt be funny this game.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

So, AVM voted Ballin on Page 2? Was it even a serious vote?

When did Nyn jump from voting you to voting Ballin? Given the post of hers that I just broke down, this interests me.

No it was a joke vote, trying to go through this all on my phone and it's brutal. Makes AVM stand out though 

10 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I remember I had FOSed him (last night, think) and didn't vote him. I wasn't feeling well, so it was more of an antagonistic, OMGUS FOS than a true one. I'm not sure if the voting started before or after that, but I'll check.

On 2/28/2016 at 1:32 PM, Nynaeve said:

Lets shake some trees

unvote

vote Ballin

So... Nyn went from voting Brett, switched to Ballin to "shake some trees" and now on page 20+ in the post I broke down, she seems like she's back-filling with reasons for the vote on Ballin... but the reasons come across as routine things to expect from a noob. "He called people scum" and "he reacted to being voted".

Unvote

Vote Nyn

12 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Vote Count

Ballin (4) - AVM, Nyn, JiF, Brett

Brett (3)- Lily, Ballin, Ape

Ape (1) -  Hess

80 (1) - CTM

Hess (1) - Spoot

CTM (1) - 80

Not Voting (1) - Crusher

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: Monday, 8pm EST

Townie to me list:

me

nyn

brett

slight pings for whatever reasons so far:

ape

ctm

jif

lily

spoot

void of all emotional ties, like they don't even exist yet:

crusher

avm

ballin

If anyone else is playing whom I missed

On February 27, 2016 at 6:33 AM, BallinPB said:

Believe me I raised an eyebrow to all the jif love you were showing a couple of pages back.

On February 27, 2016 at 6:33 AM, Nynaeve said:

Jelly?

On February 27, 2016 at 1:23 PM, Nynaeve said:

How many games has Ballin played so far?

Nyn and ballin page 19

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

You were scum last game, so is this a subtle way of saying that you're town this time?

You've played long enough to understand the basic premise is that both town and scum need to convince people that they are town.

12 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

So, if I'm reading this correct... you're:

• saying you're okay with either train going to lynch
  • in next breath second-guessing a lynch of Brett, because he sounded genuine
  • in next, next breath suggesting Ballin is "dirtier" because he called people scum (like the noob he is) and he questioned someone voting him (like everyone does, especially noobs)

I'm way behind, but this is gross. To endorse both trains, but then clearly throw shade on Ballin over Brett, is a contradiction of sorts.

Brett had a lot of posts I didn't care for. Particularly the issue of him ignoring Lily's change of stance on him. She treated the train on you as a joke, jumped in, and then when the topic of scum on your train came up, she said Brett looks bad for it. Still not sure what it means for her, but it bothered me that he was disregarding it and FoSing me for pointing out something, that IMO, was completely worth pointing out. We've had our fair share of back and forth. I don't like how's he playing and I'd lynch him for it. But he could be just be playing badly. Or he could be scum. I don't know. He made a post or two where he said he felt like I was setting him up. It seemed genuine. But it's this one thing against a bunch of bad posts I didn't like. So I'm not on him because of it... but I'm far from being convinced he's not scum. So if he gets lynched? I wouldn't lose sleep over it.

As for Ballin, I get that he's new. But I'm not going to just label his behavior as 'typical newbie play'. I think JiF has been making good posts. Ballin FoSing him for stirring the pot is an outright lie. He also jumped on Brett's train only after I tied the trains, which isn't a good look either imo. I realize this isn't much but this is all I have. We dicked around for too long and now we have to face the consequences. It is what it is. I'm a content based scumhunter and right now I don't have much to work with. But we need to achieve a lynch and this is the best I can do.

So I'd rather Ballin get lynched. But I'll consolidate if need be.

Archived