Pussy Power

Lizard King

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

lol

But what does math have to do with it.

More of a sciency experiment feel. Which is where the "constant" came from. Like a control group.

I said math was my strong suit because obviously grammer isn't.  

That went over your head

2 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

Spoot thinks he's got the first "gotcha" of his Mafia career, and I'm willing to oblige him. 

I've got such a boner right now. :lol:

At first I was half playing with him and half serious, but since he got so defensive makes me a little more suspicious of him.

4 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Even if he has a power role why would that make him expect Ape to go after him??

It's not about attention. He's trying to point out an aspect in Ape's play as scummy, and his reasoning is more than a bit odd.

I previously stated that Ape just chalking my play up to being a noob while there was a train on me and without any further investigation striked me as odd.  

You're reaching.

6 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

Are you sure?  This is something that will likely come up again if you lead a lynch gone bad

Not quite yet ready to lead my first lynch. Besides, the general consensus seems to be that you won't be today's lynch.

If I'm wrong, I'll eat my crow with dignity.

2 hours ago, CTM said:

mostly null, slight scum lean, he's not really playing yet.

On phone at grocery. This post reeks

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

I can't get over how Ape blasted into the game using that post of mine to start a train on me. It didn't feel like a "poke for reaction" tactic. It felt like he pointedly trying to drive a lynch on me... and I cut it short with the claim. He didn't even finish our exchange before sliding in that vote. I dunno.... it felt very out of the blue to me. His vote on 80 seems pretty bla. It's almost like he got super excited that I gave him an opening to exploit.... and now he goes back to twiddling his thumbs.

I commuted home from work. I also helped out the cop by trying to scum hunt without reading. I'd prefer to read before taking a lead role again

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I'm down to lynch the stupid Ape if others are. His return was disappointing at best, scummy at worst. 

Gross.

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

To me, Spoot, Ape and probably JiF are my best bets for scum by process of elimination.

Feel a lot better about CTM being town after he returned.

lol, going after people who aren't around?

1 hour ago, JiF said:

2 pages ago, you said, "CTM is definitely scum" 

This.

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

BTW.... i just remembered that at the time,JiF said that he was good with both trains (Ballin/Brett). I then echoed the same and explained why I preferred Ballin over Brett.... Ape ignored JiF and ripped me a new one. 

Focused on you because of reasoning you provided. And the 2nd statement suggesting only Ballin

you undermined yourself, I thought it was worth pressing.... Doesn't make sense for me to do with deadline today.

Anyway, I'm not able to post 16 hours a day = must be scum

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Not quite yet ready to lead my first lynch. Besides, the general consensus seems to be that you won't be today's lynch.

If I'm wrong, I'll eat my crow with dignity.

We shall see my friend.  

5 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

I previously stated that Ape just chalking my play up to being a noob while there was a train on me and without any further investigation striked me as odd.  

You're reaching.

And your phrasing struck me as odd, as did your defensiveness.

At this point, all there is is reaching.

6 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

vote Ballin

lets do this Spoot

Like I said before, the general consensus seems that Ballin won't be today's lynch.

I don't see the point in pushing it further today.

But thanks for your vote of confidence!

<3

Now if he someone were, say, trying to get AVM lynched, THAT would qualify as someone who hasn't "been around", no?  I get that Ape failing to lead in post count due to work is, to him, the same as someone being completely inactive.  But when the sample size we have available looks dirty I see no reason why we're not allowed to vote him.  

Vote Count

Ape (4) – Nyn, 80, Lily, Hess

Ballin (3) - AVM, JiF, Brett

80 (1) – Ape

Hess (1) - Spoot

Lily (1) - Ballin

CTM (1) – CTM

Not Voting (1) - Crusher

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Now if he someone were, say, trying to get AVM lynched, THAT would qualify as someone who hasn't "been around", no?  I get that Ape failing to lead in post count due to work is, to him, the same as someone being completely inactive.  But when the sample size we have available looks dirty I see no reason why we're not allowed to vote him.  

I forgot about AVM. 

Also, I think Spoot just caught ballin 

Archived