Pussy Power

Lizard King

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, CTM said:

I don't really give a sh*t if I'm spooking you. I'm advocating mafia 101 and would be surprised if anyone but you disagreed

Why would we kill the vig who can vet himself tonight? Do you have a good reason?

Why would we have the vig shoot anyone other then an unknown?  You want him to shoot Lily who the cop has cleared? If we're going down that path, I think most would advocate shooting you.

Why not work with the more likely scenarios before putting the tinfoil hat on?

It's like we're playing mafia for noobs.  And we literally have to spell out the simplest logic the world has ever been presented. 

10 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Just got home and caught up. Seems pretty simple here. Shoot me, lynch Spoot, or vice versa. We have a huge numbers edge. I'm cool with that.

if Spoot isn't scum, start testing out the Godfather theory.

like this post ^^^

1 minute ago, StraightCash said:

Here comes Jif to save the day...

Spoot has been saying he's sick. I think he should get a bit more time as a courtesy to that before anyone hammers

Sorry if it makes me a bitch, but it's no excuse. I'm sick too and I've been here.

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

Honestly, the longer Spoot is AWOL the more I think he's deflated scum vs disinterested townie. And as a townie why get disinterested when we're doing so well? Even if he was wrong about Ballin, he should be stoked. 

Maybe I made a mistake taking his excitement as a positive thing. Perhaps he just got excited that he could actually save a teammate... and when that fell flat he just gave up. I dunno. I get that he's feeling unwell, but I've been feeling like sh*t for days and still try to be here. His last post indicated he was gonna take a nap and it was like 16 hours ago.

This is a good point and I immediately thought he was just an over aggressive townie who finally thought he had a gotcha moment.  

I've got to go look back at a post by him.  He called for like half the game to chime in on his gotcha case.  Wonder if he called scum at all?  I'll do that after my catch up.

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

This is a good point and I immediately thought he was just an over aggressive townie who finally thought he had a gotcha moment.  

I've got to go look back at a post by him.  He called for like half the game to chime in on his gotcha case.  Wonder if he called scum at all?  I'll do that after my catch up.

On 2/29/2016 at 1:46 AM, Spoot-Face said:

@Integrity28 @Nynaeve @JiF @Jetsfan80 @CTM @HessStation And everyone else that I can't remember at this moment.

Am I crazy, or am I on to something with Ballin here?

Just now, The Crusher said:

He is thinking outside the box.  You should be pretty well versed on being outside the box 

There's thinking outside the box and then there's being a ******* pain in the ass. 

7 minutes ago, CTM said:

I like spoot and think he should be given a chance to say something, but i am getting impatient.. lol

Agreed.  I've got a conference call at 10am.  If he hasnt shown up by the time it ends.  I'm hammering.

Truth is, I'm not sure there is much that he can do to convince me otherwise anyway. It's between him and 80 now and that's pretty much all I'm willing to lynch today.

Archived