Pussy Power

Lizard King

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

He was actually scum MVP too... if I hadn't overthought it, we RB him N1, and shoot Nyn. Same result, I would have died the next day, but after that, no Nyn, town focuses on Ballin's WIFOM 

When you got mad at me... did you really get mad at me or were you trying to get in my head?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, StraightCash said:

You were. Me you and CTM (the only 3 town alive) were all voting 80. We needed Crush to vote him too.

you blew it when you let Nyn die, because we would have lynched Lilyand learned there was a cult. You suck and town would have been better off if you died N1.

I wasnt voting anyone.

Nyn wasnt confirmed. lol

Just now, Nynaeve said:

Come on. You knew I was cop. :P 

I thought you were, I didnt know anything.  Seemed too risky with 2 scum down.  But I also didnt know there was a ******* cult in the game.  lol

Maybe it was a mistake not protecting you last night.  I dont think it was.  Sure, you would have got Lily...but if this town had a brain, it was Lily or 80 today and we'd still be playing.

I blame my career. 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

I thought you were, I didnt know anything.  Seemed too risky with 2 scum down.  But I also didnt know there was a ******* cult in the game.  lol

Maybe it was a mistake not protecting you last night.  I dont think it was.  Sure, you would have got Lily...but if this town had a brain, it was Lily or 80 today and we'd still be playing.

I blame my career. 

Pretty sure you have to be trolling with this. For your own sake I hope you're trolling 

1 minute ago, StraightCash said:

Pretty sure you have to be trolling with this. For your own sake I hope you're trolling 

You're literally the worst player in mafia history, so I'll have you know, your opinion means nothing but carry on.  It's not working.  

And lol @ Brett...he really is the worst player in the history of the game.  He makes 80 look like a mafia genius.  It so bad it makes me want to bump all his ridiculous logic he tried to lay out but I dont want to embarrass him anymore.  I feel bad enough for him already.

12 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

When you got mad at me... did you really get mad at me or were you trying to get in my head?

Mad at you? Which part of our interaction are you talking about. I may have let myself get legit mad, to sound more townie. Not sure.

Just now, Nynaeve said:

Appreciation has run out due to Ape's self appreciation.

Yeah but he's an ugly ******* psychopath with some serious delusion issues and I'm a normal humble handsome guy who deserves adoration.  

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Mad at you? Which part of our interaction are you talking about. I may have let myself get legit mad, to sound more townie. Not sure.

You said I was taking personal shots at you

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

And lol @ Brett...he really is the worst player in the history of the game.  He makes 80 look like a mafia genius.  It so bad it makes me want to bump all his ridiculous logic he tried to lay out but I dont want to embarrass him anymore.  I feel bad enough for him already.

Like when I wanted to lynch Lily and you all lynched Spoot?

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Yeah but he's an ugly ******* psychopath with some serious delusion issues and I'm a normal humble handsome guy who deserves adoration.  

I'd need to verify handsomeness. Preferably in the nude.

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

Or when I said AVM vetting by shooting someone is a dumb idea, and it ended up being a cult gambit?

Just now, StraightCash said:

Whatever, I was right. Better than your case on me

And I use the word case pretty loosely here. 

Point is being right isn't enough. You need to back it up with reasoning. Which you failed to do. I honestly couldn't take you seriously.

Just now, Nynaeve said:

And I use the word case pretty loosely here. 

Point is being right isn't enough. You need to back it up with reasoning. Which you failed to do. I honestly couldn't take you seriously.

You couldn't take me seriously because you only had eyes for what CTM would tell you. Sorry I couldn't case her as a cult leader when we didn't know there was a cult? Point is, I got there. Where were you? Just fabricating a case against me. You literally could have picked almost anyone else and it would be scum.

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Most of your game was voting everyone in the game and going on and on about a GF. You never actually bothered to clear anyone. You were just jumping at anything. Are you always that jumpy?

How did I vote everyone? I voted Ape on D2, and Lily on D3

You can give yourself a handjob all you want over being right about Lily. But you were wrong about plenty of other players. So, GFY dude and learn to accept some constructive criticism if you plan to improve. Best of luck.

Archived